Windows 10: processes

Discus and support processes in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I was wonder what winlogon.exe process doing in my task manager? TCPSVCS.EXE with all caps what is that?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by jonB_646, Nov 22, 2018.

1. jonB_646 Win User

processes

I was wonder what winlogon.exe process doing in my task manager? TCPSVCS.EXE with all caps what is that?

:)

jonB_646, Nov 22, 2018
  2. GNJha Win User

Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Nov 22, 2018
  3. Johnny5 Win User
    Building Again

I just tried to swap the hard drive for the one you suggested keakar but i purchased rush processing so its already in step 3... *Big Grin processes :D

Johnny5, Nov 22, 2018
  4. Thelps Win User

processes

TCPView shows multiple [System Process] network connections...

The list has a huge variation of IPs. I haven't noted any pattern in what IPs appear.

Could you suggest how I could identify this process or set of processes referred to as [System Process]?

Thelps, Nov 22, 2018
Thema:

processes

1. processes - Similar Threads - processes

2. Critical Process Died blue screen error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Critical Process Died blue screen error: Good day!I encountered a blue screen error when I was in my Google meet meeting. When I was going to present my screen by clicking the present my screen button, my laptop become unresponsive for a few minutes and the blue screen occurs with an error CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED. My...
  3. Critical Process Died blue screen error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Critical Process Died blue screen error: Good day!I encountered a blue screen error when I was in my Google meet meeting. When I was going to present my screen by clicking the present my screen button, my laptop become unresponsive for a few minutes and the blue screen occurs with an error CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED. My...
  4. Critical Process Died blue screen error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. My pc randomly restarts with DRAM light flashing in the process and i have some...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc randomly restarts with DRAM light flashing in the process and i have some...: Screen turns black and it restarts. It happens like 1-2 times a day, sometimes i can play all day without crash. Crashes happens randomly, doesnt matter if i play or just browsing. There are some errors i got in event viewer: The AMDRyzenMasterDriverV22 service failed to...
  6. My pc randomly restarts with DRAM light flashing in the process and i have some...

My pc randomly restarts with DRAM light flashing in the process and i have some...: Screen turns black and it restarts. It happens like 1-2 times a day, sometimes i can play all day without crash. Crashes happens randomly, doesnt matter if i play or just browsing. There are some errors i got in event viewer: The AMDRyzenMasterDriverV22 service failed to...
  7. my bitlocker decryption process is on going forever and i cant use my files on drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my bitlocker decryption process is on going forever and i cant use my files on drive: my secondary drive on windows 11 was encrypted by bit locker i started decryption process about a month ago 1 it not letting to turn off my laptop or restart 2 there is no progress bar3 i cant use files on my SSD drive the ongoing decrypted drive4after 3 days i used force...
  8. my bitlocker decryption process is on going forever and i cant use my files on drive

my bitlocker decryption process is on going forever and i cant use my files on drive: my secondary drive on windows 11 was encrypted by bit locker i started decryption process about a month ago 1 it not letting to turn off my laptop or restart 2 there is no progress bar3 i cant use files on my SSD drive the ongoing decrypted drive4after 3 days i used force...
  9. ShellExperienceHost and related processes StartMenuExperienceHost, backgroundTaskHost,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ShellExperienceHost and related processes StartMenuExperienceHost, backgroundTaskHost,...: Since the last update, these processes have remained suspended. As a result, I can't open the start menu, settings, notifications, or change my sound I know I can change my sound but you get what I mean.After the update when I pressed start, it didn't open. I pressed the...
  10. ShellExperienceHost and related processes StartMenuExperienceHost, backgroundTaskHost,...

ShellExperienceHost and related processes StartMenuExperienceHost, backgroundTaskHost,...: Since the last update, these processes have remained suspended. As a result, I can't open the start menu, settings, notifications, or change my sound I know I can change my sound but you get what I mean.After the update when I pressed start, it didn't open. I pressed the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. host process for windows tasks stoped working critical event log