Windows 10: processes

Discus and support processes in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Which processes should be running, at any normal time, for Windows 10? Not start up processes I know it varies from time to time. But my computer runs... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JodyMcCannon, Sep 15, 2020.

1. processes

Which processes should be running, at any normal time, for Windows 10? Not start up processes I know it varies from time to time. But my computer runs well over 125 and its super slow. HELP!

:)

JodyMcCannon, Sep 15, 2020
  2. GNJha Win User

Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Sep 15, 2020
  3. Johnny5 Win User
    Building Again

I just tried to swap the hard drive for the one you suggested keakar but i purchased rush processing so its already in step 3... *Big Grin processes :D

Johnny5, Sep 15, 2020
  4. Thelps Win User

processes

TCPView shows multiple [System Process] network connections...

The list has a huge variation of IPs. I haven't noted any pattern in what IPs appear.

Could you suggest how I could identify this process or set of processes referred to as [System Process]?

Thelps, Sep 15, 2020
Thema:

processes

1. processes - Similar Threads - processes

2. how come my processes don't show in task manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how come my processes don't show in task manager: how come my processes don't show in task manager like they use to https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-come-my-processes-dont-show-in-task-manager/300e17fb-e1f7-4012-aeca-1ccd6bec8822
  3. how come my processes don't show in task manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how come my processes don't show in task manager: how come my processes don't show in task manager like they use to https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-come-my-processes-dont-show-in-task-manager/300e17fb-e1f7-4012-aeca-1ccd6bec8822
  4. how come my processes don't show in task manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Multiple UserModePowerService Log in EventViewer for Process...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple UserModePowerService Log in EventViewer for Process...: Why I am getting thousands of events for UserModePowerServiceProcess C:\Windows\System32\WUDFHost.exe process ID:17272 reset policy scheme from {381b4222-f694-41f0-9685-ff5bb260df2e} to {381b4222-f694-41f0-9685-ff5bb260df2e}...
  6. Multiple UserModePowerService Log in EventViewer for Process...

Multiple UserModePowerService Log in EventViewer for Process...: Why I am getting thousands of events for UserModePowerServiceProcess C:\Windows\System32\WUDFHost.exe process ID:17272 reset policy scheme from {381b4222-f694-41f0-9685-ff5bb260df2e} to {381b4222-f694-41f0-9685-ff5bb260df2e}...
  7. The "Host process for windows services" is always using my mic, but the "Listen to this...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The "Host process for windows services" is always using my mic, but the "Listen to this...: I was trying to disable the "Host process for windows services" mic, and searched up how to turn off the mic. I read through and followed the steps, and everyone said to uncheck the "Listen to this device" option, but when I looked at it, the option was already turned off,...
  8. The "Host process for windows services" is always using my mic, but the "Listen to this...

The "Host process for windows services" is always using my mic, but the "Listen to this...: I was trying to disable the "Host process for windows services" mic, and searched up how to turn off the mic. I read through and followed the steps, and everyone said to uncheck the "Listen to this device" option, but when I looked at it, the option was already turned off,...
  9. Lots of search processes in task manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lots of search processes in task manager: Not sure if this is an update. Screenshot below: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lots-of-search-processes-in-task-manager/4dbc5dcb-7443-45e4-8bee-647ec0515527
  10. Lots of search processes in task manager

Lots of search processes in task manager: Not sure if this is an update. Screenshot below: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lots-of-search-processes-in-task-manager/4dbc5dcb-7443-45e4-8bee-647ec0515527