Windows 10: PROCESSING PAYMENTS!!!

Discus and support PROCESSING PAYMENTS!!! in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; EVERY TIME I TRY TO BUY ROBUX THROUGH THE ROBLOX GAME IT SAYS "WE'RE HAVING TROUBLE PROCESSING YOUR PAYMENT AND WE'D LIKE TO GET IT SORTED OUT" WHAT... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Mspradley65, Jan 8, 2021.

1. PROCESSING PAYMENTS!!!

EVERY TIME I TRY TO BUY ROBUX THROUGH THE ROBLOX GAME IT SAYS "WE'RE HAVING TROUBLE PROCESSING YOUR PAYMENT AND WE'D LIKE TO GET IT SORTED OUT" WHAT IS THE PROBLEM!?

:)

Mspradley65, Jan 8, 2021

2. Trouble processing payment

Hi Johannsson,

Payment issues occur if there is an issue with your account or your payment cards need an update. To resolve your concern, we recommend to check and follow the steps in this article:

Manage your payment options online

If the issue still persists, we suggest contacting
    Xbox Contact Support
    . They can help you to update your account.

Also, refer to this
    link
    on how to Troubleshoot problems with payment options.

We look forward to your response.

Marvelos Reg, Jan 8, 2021
  3. not accepting payment

Hi Ryan,

One of the factor why you're having issues purchasing an app in Windows Store is due to payment method settings. See this article:

Troubleshoot problems with payment options
    and follow the suggest troubleshooting steps.

Let us know what happens after following the suggested troubleshooting steps.

Regile Reb, Jan 8, 2021
  4. PROCESSING PAYMENTS!!!

Trouble processing payment

Hi Collin,

Issues processing payment when purchasing online may occur if your payment instrument needs an update or there is an issue with your account. It can also occur if your account region is different from the region of the item that you are trying to purchase.

To resolve your concern, click on this
    link
    and follow the steps to manage your payment details.

If you are having troubles managing your payment details or billing information online, contact

Xbox Chat Support
    via chat or request a call so they can help you update your account securely.

Should you have any other queries, feel free to contact us anytime.

Loraine Mon, Jan 8, 2021
Thema:

PROCESSING PAYMENTS!!!

1. PROCESSING PAYMENTS!!! - Similar Threads - PROCESSING PAYMENTS

2. I am having problems processing payments using Paypal Credit playing Fishdom. It was...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am having problems processing payments using Paypal Credit playing Fishdom. It was...: I am getting an error message when I try to Pay with Paypal credit. It was working yesterday and today I get an error message. "Having difficulty processing your payment, Fishdom is the game...
  3. I am having problems processing payments using Paypal Credit playing Fishdom. It was...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am having problems processing payments using Paypal Credit playing Fishdom. It was...: I am getting an error message when I try to Pay with Paypal credit. It was working yesterday and today I get an error message. "Having difficulty processing your payment, Fishdom is the game...
  4. I am having problems processing payments using Paypal Credit playing Fishdom. It was...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. "We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out. Get more...

"We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out. Get more...: HI,I wanted to buy a game as a gift but I mistakenly bought it on my own account. I requested a refund and this was processed but ever since I cannot buy anything on Microsoft Store and I get this error:We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it...
  6. "We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out. Get more...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out. Get more...: HI,I wanted to buy a game as a gift but I mistakenly bought it on my own account. I requested a refund and this was processed but ever since I cannot buy anything on Microsoft Store and I get this error:We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it...
  7. "We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out. Get more...

8. We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out: MY7FrY2u3km5wewk.31.3652024/02/02 - 16:32:10 UTC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/were-having-trouble-processing-your-payment-and/fee876c5-0f8d-4295-8906-06fce9251e46
  9. We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out

We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out: MY7FrY2u3km5wewk.31.3652024/02/02 - 16:32:10 UTC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/were-having-trouble-processing-your-payment-and/fee876c5-0f8d-4295-8906-06fce9251e46
  10. We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out