Windows 10: Processing speed issue

Discus and support Processing speed issue in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I am currently running windows 10 on a brand new macbook pro via bootcamp. Note this is brand new but is not with the M1 chip but with intel I5 @... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by jackagg123, Dec 14, 2020.

1. Processing speed issue

Hi, I am currently running windows 10 on a brand new macbook pro via bootcamp. Note this is brand new but is not with the M1 chip but with intel I5 @ 1.4ghz.

I am trying to download some software that is required for my new job. On the first part of the smart installer for the software it runs numerous checks to see if it is capable, checking things such as admin rights, internet connection, memory ect....

However the only one that failed is my processor speed, it comes up with the following message -

Your Processor clock speed is 1.392Ghz, the minimum required is 1.4Ghz

How is this and what can i do to fix it, i have already done a couple of suggested things i found online such as going on battery performance ect and ensuring its on 100%.

Please help as i desperately need to get this stuff on asap.

:)

jackagg123, Dec 14, 2020
  2. GNJha Win User

Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Dec 14, 2020
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Dec 14, 2020
  4. Johan45 Win User

Processing speed issue

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Dec 14, 2020
Thema:

Processing speed issue

1. Processing speed issue - Similar Threads - Processing speed issue

2. An issue with speed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    An issue with speed: Hello,After a short period of working with the laptop, the speed of executing commands becomes very slow. In this situation, when I want to restart the laptop, it takes almost an hour I have an SSD !. I tried many solutions, including changing Windows, but the problem still...
  3. An issue with speed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    An issue with speed: Hello,After a short period of working with the laptop, the speed of executing commands becomes very slow. In this situation, when I want to restart the laptop, it takes almost an hour I have an SSD !. I tried many solutions, including changing Windows, but the problem still...
  4. Processing speed issue

in Windows 10 Support
    Processing speed issue: Hi, I am currently running windows 10 on a brand new macbook pro via bootcamp. Note this is brand new but is not with the M1 chip but with intel I5 @ 1.4ghz. I am trying to download some software that is required for my new job. On the first part of the smart installer for...
  5. Internet Speed Issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet Speed Issue: Hello Everyone, From the past few months, I am facing Internet speed drop issue. Already changed my router, still no luck. One thing that I have noticed is when I disconnect my laptop from wifi and then re-connect speed becomes good. So, is there any issue with my laptop?...
  6. Display blur issue and also slow speed of processing.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Display blur issue and also slow speed of processing.: Hello Community members ! Wish you the greeting of the to all, Hope all doing good. Actually I am having issue on recent windows 10 insider preview update, now i want leave or rollback insider program. how can i leave without loosing my data or installed apps. thanks....
  7. WIFI speed issue

WIFI speed issue: Hi Team, Me facing an issue while using internet with WiFi connectivity on my PC. Me using 2 Mbps speed on my other devices but my PC just provide me max 1 Mbps why? Need your assistance. FYI - Realtek RTL8192CE Wireless LAN 802.11n PCI-E NIC, windows 10 recently...
  8. Speed issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Speed issue: I recently updated my Surface Laptop to the latest version of Windows 10 Pro OS 1903 and since that time my computer has stopped working as usual. Both Edge and Outlook take an inordinate amount of time to populate the screens. I'm told this has been reported, but not for the...
  9. speed issue

speed issue: support for speed issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/speed-issue/f3c7c8f4-f8cf-49aa-aa31-1c658359cc2f"
  10. slow start up and processing speeds

slow start up and processing speeds: Dear all. Help. I've had my touch screen laptop for about 7 years. I'm not on Windows 10. The start up and switching between programs / apps is horrendously slow and I don't know what to do to speed it up. I have used 3.98GB of 4 GB memory. Is this the reason why it is slow?...