Windows 10: Processor Included in Window 11 Supported List but PC Health Check says not supported

Discus and support Processor Included in Window 11 Supported List but PC Health Check says not supported in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I would like to upgrade from W10 to W11.When I run the PC Health Check it tells me that my processor Intel Core i7-7700T @2.90Ghz isn't currently... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SimonWoollard, Jan 21, 2022.

1. Processor Included in Window 11 Supported List but PC Health Check says not supported

I would like to upgrade from W10 to W11.When I run the PC Health Check it tells me that my processor Intel Core i7-7700T @2.90Ghz isn't currently supported for Windows 11.However, when I checked the list of supported Intel processors, mine is included in the list.What to do? Any advice welcome.

:)

SimonWoollard, Jan 21, 2022
  2. Bree Win User

My processor is on the list Denis mentions

Yes, the i7-7500U is on the list of supported processors for Windows 10 20H2

What you are missing is that the Windows PC Health check is checking against the list of supported processors for Windows 11 - and yours is not on that list.

Microsoft | Windows 11 supported Intel processors

3. bobkn Win User
    PC Health Check - Windows 11

To give a short answer, neither PC has a CPU that's on the current approved list.

Your desktop has a Gen 4 CPU. Win11 requires a Gen 8 or later. I hope that changes before release.

bobkn, Jan 21, 2022
  4. Processor Included in Window 11 Supported List but PC Health Check says not supported

PC Health Check - Windows 11

The same here :
    Processor Included in Window 11 Supported List but PC Health Check says not supported [​IMG]

Specs :

Processor Included in Window 11 Supported List but PC Health Check says not supported [​IMG]

good start...........*sarc

buglocker2, Jan 21, 2022
Thema:

Processor Included in Window 11 Supported List but PC Health Check says not supported

1. Processor Included in Window 11 Supported List but PC Health Check says not supported - Similar Threads - Processor Included Window

2. Health check app says my processor isn't supported

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Health check app says my processor isn't supported: the pc health check app says my processor isn't supported i7-7820HQ although it is listed in the supported processors list here https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/health-check-app-says-my-processor-isnt-supported/76307595-1653-4d94-a868-dbd431711050
  3. My processor is on the Windows 11 update supported list but the PC Health app says...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My processor is on the Windows 11 update supported list but the PC Health app says...: I have a Dell Latitude 5480 with a i7-7820 vPro processor which is decent for me and I don't plan to upgrade to another anytime soon. Is there a way I can update to Windows in a legitimate and intended way since my processor is on the supported list and I have all security...
  4. My processor is on the Windows 11 update supported list but the PC Health app says...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My processor is on the Windows 11 update supported list but the PC Health app says...: I have a Dell Latitude 5480 with a i7-7820 vPro processor which is decent for me and I don't plan to upgrade to another anytime soon. Is there a way I can update to Windows in a legitimate and intended way since my processor is on the supported list and I have all security...
  5. Processor Included in Window 11 Supported List but PC Health Check says not supported

Processor Included in Window 11 Supported List but PC Health Check says not supported: I would like to upgrade from W10 to W11.When I run the PC Health Check it tells me that my processor Intel Core i7-7700T @2.90Ghz isn't currently supported for Windows 11.However, when I checked the list of supported Intel processors, mine is included in the list.What to do?...
  6. PC Health says "processor is not supported", but it is found on the list of supported...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Health says "processor is not supported", but it is found on the list of supported...: My 3yrs old Lenovo runs IntelR CoreTM i7-7700T CPU @ 2.90GHz. When trying to update to Windows 11, the PC Health says the processor is not currently supported for Windows 11. However, when clicking the "supported CPUs" link, I can find this processor there on the list.All the...
  7. PC Health says "processor is not supported", but it is found on the list of supported...

PC Health says "processor is not supported", but it is found on the list of supported...: My 3yrs old Lenovo runs IntelR CoreTM i7-7700T CPU @ 2.90GHz. When trying to update to Windows 11, the PC Health says the processor is not currently supported for Windows 11. However, when clicking the "supported CPUs" link, I can find this processor there on the list.All the...
  8. PC Health Check says my processor is not supported by Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Health Check says my processor is not supported by Windows 11: I have an Intel Core i7-3770 3.40GHz for which the application says is not supported by Windows 11.Could someone explain why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-health-check-says-my-processor-is-not-supported/589eb242-fffc-4fe9-9555-01406f2c527e
  9. PC Health Check says my processor is not supported by Windows 11

PC Health Check says my processor is not supported by Windows 11: I have an Intel Core i7-3770 3.40GHz for which the application says is not supported by Windows 11.Could someone explain why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-health-check-says-my-processor-is-not-supported/589eb242-fffc-4fe9-9555-01406f2c527e
  10. Include my processor in the list of supported processors

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Include my processor in the list of supported processors: I just wanted to request you to please include my processor in the list of supported processor. I am a student and i have been using microsoft's processor for many years. My processor is IntelR CoreTM i7-6820HQ CPU @ 2.70GHz....