Windows 10: Processor & Installed memory/Ram are showing "Not Available"

Discus and support Processor & Installed memory/Ram are showing "Not Available" in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, and I would like to thank you in advance for reviewing my question. I've been searching for an answer on how to fix this for quite some time on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Ola_nuel, May 29, 2020.

1. Ola_nuel Win User

Processor & Installed memory/Ram are showing "Not Available"

Hello, and I would like to thank you in advance for reviewing my question.

I've been searching for an answer on how to fix this for quite some time on the internet, and I'm still lost. When I right-click on "My Computer" on my desktop and select "Properties" to review such things as my System Score and RAM installed it shows "not available". I know that I have a core i5, and the RAM kit installed is 8GB, but the lack of information on that page bothers me.

I receive no error message, it's just not there. I'm not entirely sure when the problem began, so I don't know what software I installed around the time it happened, or whether I changed anything in the system. I've tried restarting my system, but I could not think of anything else to fix it. Google has failed me. I also tried some answers related to my problem in this community, but none works. please help.

Does anyone have a fix? Even a list of things I could try successfully or otherwise would be greatly appreciated. please I need an urgent answer.

:)

Ola_nuel, May 29, 2020
  2. prashii Win User

Windows shows 8GB RAM installed but 4GB RAM is usable

Hi There,

I've just upgraded my pc from 4GB RAM to 8GB RAM. Windows seems to have detected this upgrade but why does it show as only 4GB RAM available. The following is what I have tried so far with no luck:

• I have tried the msconfig method on ensuring maximum memory is not checked.
    • physically removed the new RAM and reinstalled it
    Any thoughts/suggestions on how i can resolve this matter?

Thanks

prashii, May 29, 2020
  3. The RAM and Processor shows not available in My PC properties

The properties of My PC shows that the processor and RAM as not available. I tried the workaround of enabling the Windows Mangement Instrumentation service. It still shows as not available. I cannot format my PC currently as I am having some important
    work at hand. Will appreciate if I recieve a resolution in this end.

SrikantDeverajan, May 29, 2020
  4. DaveM121 Win User

Windows 10 System control panel not showing processor or installed memory

Hi WebKilla

This does seem to be a bug in a recent Windows 10 update, quite a few users are reporting the same thing . . .

Open Task Manager (Ctrl + Shift + Esc)

On the performance tab, in the CPU section, is you processor model listed, and on the Memory section is you amount of RAM listed?

If your Processor model is not listed, open Device Manager (accessible by right clicking your Start Button), expand the Processors section, is that processor model listed there?

DaveM121, May 29, 2020
Thema:

1. Processor & Installed memory/Ram are showing "Not Available" - Similar Threads - Processor Installed memory

2. Processor and installed memory RAM information shown as "not available" under systems tab...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Processor and installed memory RAM information shown as "not available" under systems tab...: Processor and installed memory RAM information shown as "not available" under systems tab in control panel. I am unable to attach a screenshot of the page on this forum as it throws error while uploading the screenshot, apologies in advance. The OS seems to have all latest...
  3. Processor and installed memory RAM information shown as "not available" under systems tab...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Processor and installed memory RAM information shown as "not available" under systems tab...: Processor and installed memory RAM information shown as "not available" under systems tab in control panel. I am unable to attach a screenshot of the page on this forum as it throws error while uploading the screenshot, apologies in advance. The OS seems to have all latest...
  4. Installed RAM Not Equal to Available RAM

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Installed RAM Not Equal to Available RAM: Why is My Available Physical Memory so low?I saw some solutions on the internet that didn't7 work and tell you right now that my windows AND processor both are 64x.updating windows didn't work eitherAny help is appreciated, Thank you....
  5. Installed RAM Not Equal to Available RAM

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installed RAM Not Equal to Available RAM: Why is My Available Physical Memory so low?I saw some solutions on the internet that didn't7 work and tell you right now that my windows AND processor both are 64x.updating windows didn't work eitherAny help is appreciated, Thank you....
  6. Installed RAM Not Equal to Available RAM

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Installed Physical Memory RAM is 8.0GB, available memory is 3.83 GB?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Installed Physical Memory RAM is 8.0GB, available memory is 3.83 GB?: Why is it like this? how can I fix it? is it hardware or software problem? Could my hard disk being almost full be a cause for such problem? i have about 10 GB availablie from 500GB Thanks! My laptop is asus and here is the system info. OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Pro...
  8. why installed ram and processor not available

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    why installed ram and processor not available: help me plz[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-installed-ram-and-processor-not-available/b136e123-9971-4a3d-a8ba-fcb0d0b5c802"
  9. The RAM and Processor shows not available in My PC properties

The RAM and Processor shows not available in My PC properties: The properties of My PC shows that the processor and RAM as not available. I tried the workaround of enabling the Windows Mangement Instrumentation service. It still shows as not available. I cannot format my PC currently as I am having some important work at hand. Will...
  10. Installed memory not available

Installed memory not available: I recently installed 2 new memory cards in my Laptop(intel i5 processor). The cards are from different manufacturers, also one card is 2gb and the seconde one is 4gb. Now when i start my computer, and go to 'Control Panel\System and Security\System', one time i see Installed...