Windows 10: Processor name not showing in System properties window

Discus and support Processor name not showing in System properties window in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello Windows 10 not showing cpu name see this [ATTACH] ***Modified title from: Windows 10 not showing cpu name ***... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MrSnper1, Sep 11, 2019.

1. MrSnper1 Win User

Processor name not showing in System properties window

Hello

Windows 10 not showing cpu name

see this

Processor name not showing in System properties window 21a9d362-5b54-4267-9d8d-a0b2d7a98bdc?upload=true.png

***Modified title from: Windows 10 not showing cpu name ***

:)

MrSnper1, Sep 11, 2019

2. Help! Data partition not showing under my computer

This is happening on a windows 2000 server. Our second partition of the system, for data is not showing under my computer. Here are the properties of it in disk management:

Processor name not showing in System properties window partition.jpg

Now under logical drives its listed as F and shows free space available.

Suggestions on how to fix this?

Hybrid_theory, Sep 11, 2019
  3. System Properties

I am unable to see the system properties of my windows 8.1 pro. When i right click on My Computer icon and click Properties, System Properties window opens and shows processor not available and installed memory(RAM) not available. How do i solve this problem.

MIR KASIFALI, Sep 11, 2019
  4. Processor name not showing in System properties window

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 11, 2019
Thema:

Processor name not showing in System properties window

1. Processor name not showing in System properties window - Similar Threads - Processor name showing

2. Windows 11 Ethernet and WiFi properties showing dll details not name

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Ethernet and WiFi properties showing dll details not name: Hi,I've recently completed a brand new build and installed Windows 11 Pro. I've also installed all of the latest drivers and have the latest BIOS version on my motherboard.However, I've noticed under my network settings that the property details are all scrambled and relate...
  3. Windows 11 Ethernet and WiFi properties showing dll details not name

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Ethernet and WiFi properties showing dll details not name: Hi,I've recently completed a brand new build and installed Windows 11 Pro. I've also installed all of the latest drivers and have the latest BIOS version on my motherboard.However, I've noticed under my network settings that the property details are all scrambled and relate...
  4. Processor name not showing in System settings.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Processor name not showing in System settings.: ...............[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/processor-name-not-showing-in-system-settings/314d508a-836c-4451-9165-0b042f199b35
  5. My System Properties Shows 100% Disk Usage

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My System Properties Shows 100% Disk Usage: System properties shows that my Disk Usage is 100%. Properties of the HDD shows that I have >300Gb unused. I’ve run WinCleaner, Malware Bytes, and FixMeStick, to no avail, and have run disk cleanup on the drive. The usage goes down, then pops right back up again. In...
  6. Processor turbo boost value in System Properties not the same as mentioned on website

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Processor turbo boost value in System Properties not the same as mentioned on website: I recently bought a used HP Omen 15-ax210-nt. The processor is an i7-7700HQ 2.8GHz. The official HP website mentions that the turbo boost value is 3.8GHz, while the value written next to 2.8GHz in the System Properties window is 2.81GHz. Could someone please explain this...
  7. File names,properties missing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File names,properties missing: All of a sudden randomly some file names and options are not showing. Please help. attached what it is like. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-namesproperties-missing/1eba13cb-3e25-473e-974b-e4dc8229b838
  8. No System Properties

in Windows 10 Customization
    No System Properties: Here's a major issue I have: Where are the System Properties? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-system-properties/cef9b780-93c4-412d-b081-0ec1cc22f888
  9. The RAM and Processor shows not available in My PC properties

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    The RAM and Processor shows not available in My PC properties: The properties of My PC shows that the processor and RAM as not available. I tried the workaround of enabling the Windows Mangement Instrumentation service. It still shows as not available. I cannot format my PC currently as I am having some important work at hand. Will...
  10. Folder Properties shows the folder name in Hindi when the default system language is...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Folder Properties shows the folder name in Hindi when the default system language is...: [ATTACH] why does the folder properties say C:\Users\username\OneDrive\चित्र ? चित्र is Picture in Hindi. is this a bug or something? [ATTACH]...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. processor name missing system properties