Windows 10: Processor name not showing in System properties window

Discus and support Processor name not showing in System properties window in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello Windows 10 not showing cpu name see this [ATTACH] ***Modified title from: Windows 10 not showing cpu name ***... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MrSnper1, Sep 11, 2019.

1. MrSnper1 Win User

Processor name not showing in System properties window

Hello

Windows 10 not showing cpu name

see this

Processor name not showing in System properties window 21a9d362-5b54-4267-9d8d-a0b2d7a98bdc?upload=true.png

***Modified title from: Windows 10 not showing cpu name ***

:)

MrSnper1, Sep 11, 2019

2. Help! Data partition not showing under my computer

This is happening on a windows 2000 server. Our second partition of the system, for data is not showing under my computer. Here are the properties of it in disk management:

Processor name not showing in System properties window partition.jpg

Now under logical drives its listed as F and shows free space available.

Suggestions on how to fix this?

Hybrid_theory, Sep 11, 2019
  3. System Properties

I am unable to see the system properties of my windows 8.1 pro. When i right click on My Computer icon and click Properties, System Properties window opens and shows processor not available and installed memory(RAM) not available. How do i solve this problem.

MIR KASIFALI, Sep 11, 2019
  4. Processor name not showing in System properties window

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 11, 2019
Thema:

Processor name not showing in System properties window

1. Processor name not showing in System properties window - Similar Threads - Processor name showing

2. Windows 10 System control panel not showing processor or installed memory

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 System control panel not showing processor or installed memory: Greetings I just noticed that for some unknown reason, when I access Properties of This Computer, which sends me to the System page, I am not shown what processor or RAM I have. Now, I know I haven't changed my hardware recently, but it'd still be nice if the system could...
  3. The RAM and Processor shows not available in My PC properties

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    The RAM and Processor shows not available in My PC properties: The properties of My PC shows that the processor and RAM as not available. I tried the workaround of enabling the Windows Mangement Instrumentation service. It still shows as not available. I cannot format my PC currently as I am having some important work at hand. Will...
  4. Folder Properties shows the folder name in Hindi when the default system language is...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Folder Properties shows the folder name in Hindi when the default system language is...: [ATTACH] why does the folder properties say C:\Users\username\OneDrive\चित्र ? चित्र is Picture in Hindi. is this a bug or something? [ATTACH]...
  5. System properties correctly shows 4Gb of ram, but Task Manager and Sysinternals both show...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System properties correctly shows 4Gb of ram, but Task Manager and Sysinternals both show...: Apologies for the long title, but everywhere that I read of the known problem that Task Manager misreports the ram by showing the wrong percentage it seems that people are dismissing it as an arithmetical error. My problem is that the pc in question is running like it...
  6. System Resotre & System Properties

in Windows 10 Customization
    System Resotre & System Properties: Hello, Does anyone know if performing a System Restore to a point before these settings where changed under System Properties (Advanced Tab), These settings include the following: Any of the tabs under System properties and the settings contained inside of them such as...
  7. Preferred band property not showing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Preferred band property not showing: My wifi card is qualcomm atheros qca9377 and want to set preferred as 5Ghz but in my windows its not showing any settings regarding this property.[IMG]...
  8. System Crashed / Processor Failed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System Crashed / Processor Failed: Hi, I'm facing this issue for several months. I am unable to find the reason for this; as it happens in a random pattern: It occurs at no specific time/duration, no application or type of work is associated with this issue. When I'm using my laptop: It suddenly freezes...
  9. Security Tab in Folder Properties: SID Shows Instead of User Name

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Security Tab in Folder Properties: SID Shows Instead of User Name: Whenever I click the security tab in properties for my personal folders, my user name does not appear, only the security identifier does (S-1-5-XX-XXXXXXXXXX-XXXXXXXXXX-XXXXXXXXXX-XXXX). Is there a way to fix this without creating a new user account? It is not that big of a...
  10. what is system 32 properties

in Windows 10 Support
    what is system 32 properties: So what does this do on windows 10 ? and is it needed ?*sarc 39304

Users found this page by searching for:

1. processor name missing system properties