Windows 10: Processor not compatible for Windows 11 Upgrade

Discus and support Processor not compatible for Windows 11 Upgrade in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, My Dell Inspiron laptop meets all criteria listed in the website for Windows 11 upgrade. The processor AMD Ryzen5 2500U meets all criteria such... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AntonyBMJ, Nov 7, 2021.

1. AntonyBMJ Win User

Processor not compatible for Windows 11 Upgrade

Hello, My Dell Inspiron laptop meets all criteria listed in the website for Windows 11 upgrade. The processor AMD Ryzen5 2500U meets all criteria such as Processsor speed, number of cores etc meet reqd specs. Still the 'compatibility check tool has declared my PC not compatible for Win 11 upgrade citing processor incompatibility.. What could be the reason? Is there any solution to upgrade my PC to Windows 11 without changing the processor? Please guide.

:)

AntonyBMJ, Nov 7, 2021
  2. davidsherman13, Nov 7, 2021
  3. eelpout Win User
    eelpout, Nov 7, 2021
  4. Try3 Win User

Win 11 compatibility

You do not need to reply to me. You can post in this thread to get the benefit of everybody's wisdom. Such as that of Bree who has also read the Windows 11 section of Windows Processor Requirements - MSDocs and has identified that your CPU is not listed there.

Processor not compatible for Windows 11 Upgrade [​IMG]

Processor not compatible for Windows 11 Upgrade [​IMG]

Denis

Try3, Nov 7, 2021
Thema:

1. Processor not compatible for Windows 11 Upgrade - Similar Threads - Processor compatible Upgrade

2. Processor compatibility with Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Processor compatibility with Windows 11: Will Microsoft ever update Windows 11 to be compatible with an Intel Core i7/i7k processor? My computer cost over $2000 and is barely 4 years old. I don't understand why Microsoft would design its new operating system so that it could not be loaded on a computer of that...
  3. Windows 11 upgrade processor compatibility

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 upgrade processor compatibility: Question is this, The OS update screen says that the PC concerned Dell XPS doesn't currently meet the system requirements to run Win 11, OK no problem go through the PC health check and all is compliant except the processor:Op system is Win 10 Pro 21H2The processor is Intel...
  4. Windows 11 upgrade processor compatibility

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 upgrade processor compatibility: Question is this, The OS update screen says that the PC concerned Dell XPS doesn't currently meet the system requirements to run Win 11, OK no problem go through the PC health check and all is compliant except the processor:Op system is Win 10 Pro 21H2The processor is Intel...
  5. processor not compatable with windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    processor not compatable with windows 11: I have a computer with a Intel core i7-7700T CPU@2.90GHz with 4 cores and matches all the other criteria but the upgrade is saying that the PC doesnt currently meet the windows 11 system requirements. Could someone explain why the processor is not capable please....
  6. Processor not compatible for Windows 11 Upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Processor not compatible for Windows 11 Upgrade: Hello, My Dell Inspiron laptop meets all criteria listed in the website for Windows 11 upgrade. The processor AMD Ryzen5 2500U meets all criteria such as Processsor speed, number of cores etc meet reqd specs. Still the 'compatibility check tool has declared my PC not...
  7. Processor not compatible with Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Processor not compatible with Windows 11?: I ran PC health check on my Lenovo T470 and got a response that the processor is not compatible with Windows 11. However, the processor Processor IntelR CoreTM i7-7500U CPU @ 2.70GHz, 2904 Mhz, 2 Cores, 4 Logical Processors is listed as compatible under 21H1.Please shed some...
  8. Everything compatible for Windows 11 upgrade, except processor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Everything compatible for Windows 11 upgrade, except processor: This doesn't make much sense. Any insights?ThanksTodd https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/everything-compatible-for-windows-11-upgrade/f7ed5229-9d67-409b-a37e-dabd594b38a8
  9. Everything compatible for Windows 11 upgrade, except processor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Everything compatible for Windows 11 upgrade, except processor: This doesn't make much sense. Any insights?ThanksTodd https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/everything-compatible-for-windows-11-upgrade/f7ed5229-9d67-409b-a37e-dabd594b38a8
  10. Windows 11 Processor Compatibility

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Processor Compatibility: I have come to update my PC from windows 10 to 11 but found out that it does not support CPU i7-7700HQ. I have checked the compatibility list and have not found the CPU listed; However, I do believe that my CPU has the computational capabilities required to run the operating...