Windows 10: processor patch support?

Discus and support processor patch support? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; hello*Smile Does this patch support the 3570k Ivy Bridge processor and is it necessary to install? Microsoft has released the November 10, 2020 Intel... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Raeeka, Nov 11, 2020.

1. Raeeka Win User

processor patch support?

Raeeka, Nov 11, 2020
  2. btarunr Win User

Intel Gives Core i3 and Core i5 Dual-Core Processors K0 Stepping Update

Intel is giving some existing 32 nm "Clarkdale" based Core i3 and Core i5 processors an update. The processors will transition to the new K0 stepping from the existing C2 stepping. The parts that will be made on the K0 silicon are Core i3 models 530 (new sSPEC: SLBX7), 540 (new sSPEC: SLBTD) and Core i5 models 650 (new sSPEC: SLBTJ), 660/661 (SLBTK/SLBTB), 670 (SLBTL). Newer and upcoming models such as the i3-550, i3-560, i5-665K, and i5-680 are already being built on the K0 stepping die. Motherboards will require a BIOS update to support the new K0 stepping processors.

The K0 stepping change includes the following highlights:
    • New S-spec and MM numbers for the converting products
    • Extended CPUID will change from 0x00020652 to 0x00020655
    • Host RevID will change from 0x12 to 0x18
    • K0 stepping package is pin compatible with C2 stepping package
    • Adds Processor Context ID (PCID) support
    The revised older SKUs that are built on K0 stepping will be market-available by October 16.

btarunr, Nov 11, 2020
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Nov 11, 2020
  4. processor patch support?

Window 10 processor not supported

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• Are you receiving any error while installing Windows 10?
    I would request you to refer to suggestions provided by Andre Da Costa replied
    on June 5, 2015

Hope this information is helpful. Please feel free to reply in case you face any other issues with Windows in future.

Niranjan Manjhi, Nov 11, 2020
Thema:

processor patch support?

1. processor patch support? - Similar Threads - processor patch support

2. processor patch support?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    processor patch support?: hello*Smile Does this patch support the 3570k Ivy Bridge processor and is it necessary to install? Microsoft has released the November 10, 2020 Intel CPU microcode updates 168146
  3. "This installation not supported by processor type" while installing GoLang

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    "This installation not supported by processor type" while installing GoLang: Hey there! I'm trying to download GoLang to my Lenovo Yoga, but keep running into the error that "This installation is not supported by your processor type." I downloaded the program fromthe official GoLang site over Opera and Microsoft Edge and ran into the same issue....
  4. This PC’s processor doesn’t support a critical feature

in Windows 10 News
    This PC’s processor doesn’t support a critical feature: [ATTACH]If when you try to upgrade to Windows 10 and you receive the error message “This PC’s processor doesn’t support a critical feature“, then this […] This article This PC’s processor doesn’t support a critical feature first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  5. May Update is my processor supported?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    May Update is my processor supported?: I have a amd phenom II B95 3.2 ghz and I am getting blue screens, is this processor not supported anymore? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/may-update-is-my-processor-supported/fea6669f-41b1-4b62-a153-82752ec47bc9
  6. The processor is not supported together with the Windows version that you are currently using

in Windows 10 News
    The processor is not supported together with the Windows version that you are currently using: [ATTACH] If you are someone who is using Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows Server 2012 R2 Datacenter, Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard, Windows Server 2012 R2 Foundation, Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials, Windows Server 2008 R2 Datacenter, Windows Server 2008 R2 Enterprise,...
  7. MS Windows support for AMD Processors

MS Windows support for AMD Processors: Hello everyone, I availed the ""Free upgrade to Windows 10" offer in Nov 2015 & IS STILL RUNNING FINE till date on my PC (Outdated PC Specs as on 07/2018). After searching & reading enough posts herein, I finally purchased a new PC Build & kept aside my 12yr old PC. My...
  8. This pc's processor doesn't support a critical feature (nx)

This pc's processor doesn't support a critical feature (nx): Hi, I want to install Windows 10 32-bit and I have the below error when I'm installing windows 10. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/this-pcs-processor-doesnt-support-a-critical/0ff8789b-02a2-40b0-9d3a-c9ad83235d10
  9. How to Stop Security Patch for Intel Processors

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to Stop Security Patch for Intel Processors: I can't agree with performance loss and I don't want to update security patch for Intel Processors. I will reinstall Windows 10 on 1509 or 1607 version. Can you explain me how to avoid 1709 Update and Security Patch for Intel Processors. How many updates have and I would...
  10. This PC's processor doesn't support a critical feature (NX)."

This PC's processor doesn't support a critical feature (NX).": Hi there, When i try to upgrade W7 to W10 I get the no NX message. I've run CoreInfo and my CPU supports NX, SEE2 e.t.c mentioned on plenty of google search pages. My Laptop is a Toshiba Satellite Pro P300 CPU is a Intel T9550, Have no idea what the motherboard is. The...