Windows 10: processor security settings

Discus and support processor security settings in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; when i am starting memory integrity in processor security window it is displaying error message saying it cant be started due to incompatibility.I am... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by DEVANGSHUKLA, Mar 18, 2020.

1. processor security settings

when i am starting memory integrity in processor security window it is displaying error message saying it cant be started due to incompatibility.I am using corei5 9400 processor,with hyper v support and INTEL VIRTUALISATION TECHNOLOGY ENABLED, MSI B365 m pro vh motherboard and windows 10 enterprise 1909 processor security settings 87850ba4-fee7-48df-8afc-fed6308c1857?upload=true.png

:)

DEVANGSHUKLA, Mar 18, 2020

2. Update your security processor (TPM) firmware

Is it just piece of cake or is this operation dangerous? I'm afraid to loose all my encrypted data???

3. Clear your TPM

Important

Before clearing your TPM, be sure to back up your data.
    Do not clear the TPM on a device you do not own, such as a work or school PC, without being instructed to do so by your IT administrator.

Follow these steps to clear your TPM:

1. Go to Start > Settings >
      Update & Security > Windows Security >
      Device security
    2. Under Security processor, select
      Security processor details
    3. Select Security processor troubleshooting, and then under
      Clear TPM, select Clear TPM.

Your device will need to restart before the process is complete.

FinnSvenning, Mar 18, 2020
  3. Yolvi Ell Win User
    CPU / CPU Processor problems / Processor affinity

We appreciate the information you provided. Your processor is working as expected. CPU affinity is only showing CPU (0) since 1 processor is working at the moment. It's very likely that your computer is using a balanced power plan, so we suggest changing
    your power plan to High Performance by following these steps:

• Right-click Start.
    • Click Power Options.
    • Choose High Performance.

In addition to that, we recommend installing the latest updates to keep your system current and secure. Go to
    Start > Settings > Update & Security > Check for updates.

Some programs may also be automatically launching whenever you boot your computer, affecting the performance. To disable them, follow these steps:

• Right-click your taskbar.
    • Click Task Manager.
    • Under the Startup tab, find the programs that you don't need.
    • Right-click the program and choose Disable.

You're also using your computer for a game that was designed to run on an earlier version of Windows, so it's possible that it's slowing down your computer. In this case, use the Compatibility Troubleshooter to find and fix problems with the program using
    these steps:

• Click Start.
    • Type Troubleshooting and press Enter.
    • Click Run programs made for previous versions of Windows.
    • Click Next.
    • Choose the program from the list and click Next.

Let us know if you need further assistance with your computer.

Yolvi Ell, Mar 18, 2020
  4. Johan45 Win User

processor security settings

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Mar 18, 2020
Thema:

processor security settings

1. processor security settings - Similar Threads - processor security settings

2. Security Processor Problem

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Security Processor Problem: I went on my security processor details to enable TPM, but I get nothing The details are:Specifications: Manufacturer Manufacturers Version Specification Version PPI specification Version TPM specification sub-versionStatusAttestation...
  3. Security Processor Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Security Processor Problem: I went on my security processor details to enable TPM, but I get nothing The details are:Specifications: Manufacturer Manufacturers Version Specification Version PPI specification Version TPM specification sub-versionStatusAttestation...
  4. Security Processor Problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Security processor details

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Security processor details: Security processor details Information about the trusted platform module TPM. There is no TPM available. Please check your BIOS settings. Dismiss Specifications Manufacturer Manufacturer version Specification version PPI specification version TPM specification sub-version...
  6. Security processor details

Security processor details: Security processor details Information about the trusted platform module TPM. There is no TPM available. Please check your BIOS settings. Dismiss Specifications Manufacturer Manufacturer version Specification version PPI specification version TPM specification sub-version...
  7. Security Processor not showing in Windows Security, Attestation is not supported

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Security Processor not showing in Windows Security, Attestation is not supported: I've been having some issues with my Security Processor in Windows Security, it is not visible and so it says the standard security is not supported.- If I go to it through the Start Menu I can see that Attestation is not supported or sometimes even the whole TPM is not...
  8. Processor not showing in settings

Processor not showing in settings: for some reason when I went to settings it wasen't showing the processor https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/processor-not-showing-in-settings/0fafc55c-8e63-4f75-b2ad-6990ecb3e713
  9. Processor not showing in settings

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Processor not showing in settings: for some reason when I went to settings it wasen't showing the processor https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/processor-not-showing-in-settings/0fafc55c-8e63-4f75-b2ad-6990ecb3e713
  10. Processor not showing in settings

in Windows 10 Gaming