Windows 10: Processor Speed and diagnostic test

Discus and support Processor Speed and diagnostic test in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello. This is just a general question nothing is wrong with my computer. I am wanting to run diagnostic test and processor speed tests. What would be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Nasiecoon, Feb 22, 2019.

1. Nasiecoon Win User

Processor Speed and diagnostic test

Hello. This is just a general question nothing is wrong with my computer. I am wanting to run diagnostic test and processor speed tests. What would be a good program for me to use to do this in general across all processors as I also help my friends with their laptop programs. I have found this one (have not installed as of yet) https://cpu.userbenchmark.com/Software. I have used this site when comparing processors as they have nifty charts that compare processors against each other and have found no problem. I however have not been able to find a diagnostic tool. Currently I personally use AVG driver update to find drivers that are out of date and I go to the products website to download the driver. I don't exactly trust downloading from 3rd party applications, I just use the antivirus as an extra line of defense and I have all these other applications I can use with my subscription so took advantage of that. I know Windows Defender can do this which is what I use and may continue using with my friends laptops. The 3rd party applications will solely be downloaded to a flash drive as well for portability. Thanks!

:)

Nasiecoon, Feb 22, 2019
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Feb 22, 2019
  3. speed test

Hi Val,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, please provide few details.

• Are you referring to Network speed test app or speedtest.net website?

• Do you receive any error message, while trying to access speed test?

• What is the make and model of your computer?

Reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Feb 22, 2019
  4. Processor Speed and diagnostic test

Processor Speed

Hi everyone!

I am using an HP Notebook, with an Intel i3 5005U processor and 4Gb of RAM.

Can anyone help boost my processor speed? It's locked at 0.78GHz and does not go to 2GHz unless it goes over 60% utilisation. Any suggestions without damaging my laptop?

Please let me know what do to.

Jabezdu Preez, Feb 22, 2019
Thema:

Processor Speed and diagnostic test

1. Processor Speed and diagnostic test - Similar Threads - Processor Speed diagnostic

2. Memory Diagnostic Failed Test

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Memory Diagnostic Failed Test: Just recently updated my Motherboard's BIOS B550 AORUS ELITE AX V2 Earlier today and ever since my pc has crashed on muyltiple games under rendering issues, I rant a memory diagnostic and it failed as well, not sure how to pinpoint what exactly went wrong....
  3. Memory Diagnostic Failed Test

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Memory Diagnostic Failed Test: Just recently updated my Motherboard's BIOS B550 AORUS ELITE AX V2 Earlier today and ever since my pc has crashed on muyltiple games under rendering issues, I rant a memory diagnostic and it failed as well, not sure how to pinpoint what exactly went wrong....
  4. WINDOWS DIAGNOSTIC TEST NOT SHOWING!!!!!!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WINDOWS DIAGNOSTIC TEST NOT SHOWING!!!!!!!: I have completed the windows system diagnostic test and when it restarted I see no results.So far I tried these solutions to find it:Pressed Windows key + R. This will open Run. Alternatively, you can go to Start and search for Run.In Run dialog box, I typed eventvwr and hit...
  5. WINDOWS DIAGNOSTIC TEST NOT SHOWING!!!!!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WINDOWS DIAGNOSTIC TEST NOT SHOWING!!!!!!!: I have completed the windows system diagnostic test and when it restarted I see no results.So far I tried these solutions to find it:Pressed Windows key + R. This will open Run. Alternatively, you can go to Start and search for Run.In Run dialog box, I typed eventvwr and hit...
  6. processor diagnostic tool

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    processor diagnostic tool: When I run processor diagnostic tool, it gets to brand string test and stops with a fail. how do i fix that https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/processor-diagnostic-tool/d5a7967b-bcd6-4974-8004-186f56709dbb
  7. Speed Test confusion

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Speed Test confusion: Hello, I run Windows 10 Pro 1909. Recently I upgraded to Fibre and ran some speed-tests to confirm all was well; this is where the confusion came in. Using the identical speed-test I found a difference of 10Mg between results depending on which Browser I accessed the...
  8. Processor Speed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Processor Speed: Ever since the last Windows 10 update, my processor has been working at or very near 100%. What is causing this and how do I correct the issue? Some of my programmes have become unstable and drop off.[ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  9. Speed test recommendations?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Speed test recommendations?: I've been using Flash Speedtest.net by Ookla - The Global Broadband Speed Test but I just got through with an exhaustive two separate night support case with AT&T Fiber Optic where it was shown to be incredibly inaccurate. Is there a better more accurate speed test out...
  10. Win speed test different from Speed test.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Win speed test different from Speed test.: My laptop, a Dell Studio 1535 running WIN 10, is ethernet connected to my Century Link 1000A modem/router, When I run the speed test, on the laptop, provided by windows it displays 5.?? mbit upload and a 5.?? download. When I run SpeedTest I get a 5.?? upload and a 47 mbit...