Windows 10: Process's GPU Utilization is Missing in Task Manager

Discus and support Process's GPU Utilization is Missing in Task Manager in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; After I updated Windows 11 22H2, only CPU, Memory, Disk, and Network utilization are shown in the "Processes" tab. Before the update, I could also see... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by InsaneLightspeed, Nov 12, 2022.

1. Process's GPU Utilization is Missing in Task Manager

After I updated Windows 11 22H2, only CPU, Memory, Disk, and Network utilization are shown in the "Processes" tab. Before the update, I could also see the graphics usage and power draw, as well as the usages currently visible. I currently have installed the latest Nvidia graphics drivers, motherboard bios, and chipset drivers. When I go to the "Performance" tab, I can see the overall utilization of my graphics card, but I cannot see individual processes.

:)

InsaneLightspeed, Nov 12, 2022
  2. Callender Win User

Missing the Restart Process Option in Task Manager

I guess that you installed this:
    Get classic old Task Manager in Windows 10

You could try uninstalling it but in any case I don't see a process restart option in task manager.

Process's GPU Utilization is Missing in Task Manager [​IMG]

I do see one in ProcessHacker:

So maybe consider installing it.

Overview - Process Hacker

Callender, Nov 12, 2022
  3. phrab Win User
    Missing the Restart Process Option in Task Manager

Some time ago (4/20/19), I replaced Windows 10 native Task Manager with the one from Windows 7. I actually don't remember why. Anyhow, I just realized that when I look at the process tab & right click a process, there's no option to restart.

e.g.

Is there some way to get that option back?

Actually, I'm not sure if my Task Manager substitute is still there. When I click Help>About, I see:

If I can't get that option back, is there a way to reinstall Windows 10 native task manager?

Thanks in advance.

phrab, Nov 12, 2022
  4. Process's GPU Utilization is Missing in Task Manager

Task Manager fails to show individual process Network Utilization

I am running Windows 10 on a Desktop and Laptop that both display this behavior. Chatting with a tech was fruitless and I was told this is how to post a bug report.

The Task Manager Network Utilization total shows activity (e.g. >10%). Sorting by the Network column to find the process using the network show all processes using 0 Mbps.

My research indicated that the Resource Monitor would show the activity correctly, which I verified to be true. A process with > 1 Mb/s in Resource Monitor showed 0 Mbps in Task Manager.

This post for Windows 8 is complaining of the same problem with no resolution:

Redirecting

I read another place where someone suggested that the individual process values were only displaying for one network resource, which could explain the symptom.

Observe BTSync.exe in this screen shot:

Robert Mahn, Nov 12, 2022
Thema:

Process's GPU Utilization is Missing in Task Manager

1. Process's GPU Utilization is Missing in Task Manager - Similar Threads - Process's GPU Utilization

2. Task Manager CPU utilization per process is wrong

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task Manager CPU utilization per process is wrong: Why does the CPU column value not reflect the true CPU utilization? When my CPU gets pinned at close to 100% for minutes at a time physically hearing fans go fast, and the PSU reporting HIGH wattage draw, trying to figure out the true CPU utilization of the offending...
  3. Task Manager CPU utilization per process is wrong

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Task Manager CPU utilization per process is wrong: Why does the CPU column value not reflect the true CPU utilization? When my CPU gets pinned at close to 100% for minutes at a time physically hearing fans go fast, and the PSU reporting HIGH wattage draw, trying to figure out the true CPU utilization of the offending...
  4. "Task Manager" processes

"Task Manager" processes: More of a question of curiosity than an issue ATM. I hope I chose the correct place to post.A few details before I proceed, if needed. I have a Dell Optiplex 3130 that came with Windows 7 Pro, I've upgraded to windows 10 Pro. All updates are current as of two or three days...
  5. GPU section in Task Manager missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GPU section in Task Manager missing: I recently upgraded to Windows 11, and whenever I go to task manager under processes I can't see the GPU section. I can see it under the performance section the one with the graphs, but not in the processes page. I looked at the settings and it doesn't have an option to show...
  6. GPU section in Task Manager missing

GPU section in Task Manager missing: I recently upgraded to Windows 11, and whenever I go to task manager under processes I can't see the GPU section. I can see it under the performance section the one with the graphs, but not in the processes page. I looked at the settings and it doesn't have an option to show...
  7. Process's GPU Utilization is Missing in Task Manager

Process's GPU Utilization is Missing in Task Manager: After I updated Windows 11 22H2, only CPU, Memory, Disk, and Network utilization are shown in the "Processes" tab. Before the update, I could also see the graphics usage and power draw, as well as the usages currently visible. I currently have installed the latest Nvidia...
  8. 100% GPU utilization in Task Manager for no reason

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    100% GPU utilization in Task Manager for no reason: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/dadmou5 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/yjzuu8/100_gpu_utilization_in_task_manager_for_no_reason/
  9. Task Manager Processes

Task Manager Processes: I was cleaning up processed in Task Manager and must have deleted something I shouldn't have. The appearance of the text in emails and web pages don't look as good. They don't look as crisp and the lines aren't all solid. I'm not sure what to do?...
  10. task manager processes

task manager processes: I was going through my task manager and suddenly I saw a process which had Microsoft icon four coloured boxes .it suddenly disappeared. I want to know that which process was that because I have never seen it before....