Windows 10: procmon and themida are not compatible, how do i fix it

Discus and support procmon and themida are not compatible, how do i fix it in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; when i run a app thats protected by themida, it says "a monitor program has been found running in your system" though I closed it, how can i fix it????... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ender1355, Apr 4, 2021.

1. ender1355 Win User

procmon and themida are not compatible, how do i fix it

when i run a app thats protected by themida, it says "a monitor program has been found running in your system" though I closed it, how can i fix it????

:)

ender1355, Apr 4, 2021
  2. chirp Win User

Is this compatible?

I think I have narrowed down my mobo selection to the ASUS P5N32-E SLI Plus but, the reviews suggest checking the Qualified Vendors List for memory on the ASUS site as this board can be particular. The information is not currently available. It was suggested in one review that the compatiblity of memory to this board on their list was not accurate. Many other reviews suggest no problems with memory compatibility.

Can anyone tell me if the Corsair XMS2 2gb (2x1gb)- DDR2/800 Twin2X2408-6400 would work troule free on this ASUS board?

Another question....I am planning to use an Intel Core 2DUO E6400 Conroe 2.13ghz on this board. What the heck do I use for a heatsink? There are so many to choose from and I know nothing about them....

Thanks, Chirp

chirp, Apr 4, 2021
  3. zbook Win User
    Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Apr 4, 2021
  4. W1zzard Win User

Which BIOS files are compatible with my PowerColor 7970?

that's a great suggestion. i will check if i can add that.

if you go to dev.techpowerup.com, the bios database there has a compatible bios button that might help you search

W1zzard, Apr 4, 2021
Thema:

1. procmon and themida are not compatible, how do i fix it - Similar Threads - procmon themida are

2. How to fix this driver compatibility issue?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix this driver compatibility issue?: After isolating the core, this message appeared on the monitor:Unable to load the driver to the device.Driver AMDRyzenMasterDriver.sysIt is not possible to load the driver on this device.The security setting detects this driver as vulnerable and prevents it from loading. To...
  3. How to fix this driver compatibility issue?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix this driver compatibility issue?: After isolating the core, this message appeared on the monitor:Unable to load the driver to the device.Driver AMDRyzenMasterDriver.sysIt is not possible to load the driver on this device.The security setting detects this driver as vulnerable and prevents it from loading. To...
  4. ProcMon - how to monitor a specific file?

ProcMon - how to monitor a specific file?: Is there a way to have ProcMon monitor what applications are accessing a specific file. I am aware of setting "Path"=. [pathname] However, I don't know how to have ProcMon monitor a specific file within that folder, i.e. what applications are actively accessing that file....
  5. How do I fix

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I fix: How do I fix no internet connection on start but after a restart everything is just fine? submitted by /u/Dzhanel [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hv8n3t/how_do_i_fix/
  6. My Question is that how do i fix "This app is not compatible with this device" in Microsoft...

My Question is that how do i fix "This app is not compatible with this device" in Microsoft...: My Question is that how do i fix "This app is not compatible with this device" in Microsoft Store ? It is the error which comes with every app i wish to install from the Microsoft Store. Even the WhatsApp is not installing in my PC due to this. I am using Windows 10 Pro and I...
  7. How do I fix this?

How do I fix this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/_------HD [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gv9by4/how_do_i_fix_this/
  8. How do I fix this?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I fix this?: Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-this/1b03497e-5d31-415b-bb3a-4cae4267cb64
  9. How do i fix this

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do i fix this: Hi How do i fix this [img] [img] Build 1904erer44QQQ 149835
  10. How do I fix this?

How do I fix this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/TheGreenFreak_ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/et5n1e/how_do_i_fix_this/