Windows 10: prodact key

Discus and support prodact key in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; i have windows 10 whit legal prodact key installed but allways i have error this prodact key its anvalid... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by syavashtahmures, Jun 30, 2020.

1. prodact key

i have windows 10 whit legal prodact key installed but allways i have error this prodact key its anvalid

:)

syavashtahmures, Jun 30, 2020
  2. gsadat Win User

i upgrade to windows 10 and now is asking me after 6 monthes to activate i enter prodact key refuse

i upgrade to windows 10 and now is asking me after 6 monthes to activate i enter prodact key refuse

gsadat, Jun 30, 2020
  3. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Jun 30, 2020
  4. csatennis Win User

prodact key

Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

I have been trying to fix this for months. Your solution Method 1 seemed to work. THANK YOU!!!!

csatennis, Jun 30, 2020
Thema:

prodact key

1. prodact key - Similar Threads - prodact key

2. Laptop loose his Windows key

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop loose his Windows key: Hello everyone. I got a laptop computer that came with W10 preinstalled and all was good for à year and half. Now it's started a few days ago, the computer tell me to "Activate W10". When I go to the activation panel it told me that no key can be found. When I troubleshoot...
  3. Product key issue

Product key issue: I bought a new PC and copy of windows 10 from newegg. Before install it asks for the product key, which I typed in and got "this product key didn't work. Please check it and try again." Am I just gonna have to buy another copy? I appreciate any input. submitted by...
  4. How to I obtain the Windows 10 Product Key for my (now) failed HDD? The laptop is...

How to I obtain the Windows 10 Product Key for my (now) failed HDD? The laptop is...: See above. submitted by /u/NealR2000 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hptg0g/how_to_i_obtain_the_windows_10_product_key_for_my/
  5. alphanumeric number keys

in Windows 10 Customization
    alphanumeric number keys: For some reason, my alphanumeric number keys won't work. I believe it is my keyboard. But I also have a feeling that it is due to my pc being broken/bugged. I have looked at the cable, and everything seems to be okay and connected. I have also restarted my pc, but none of...
  6. Forgot to deactivate old computer's product key before transferring the product key to...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Forgot to deactivate old computer's product key before transferring the product key to...: Actually I changed my laptop and forgot to deactivate old computer's product key before transferring the product key to my new computer. However, immediate after installing on new device I deactivated it from the old device. at the moment no product ID is activated on my...
  7. I have Windows 10 Pro keys' but cam't remember which is already used.

I have Windows 10 Pro keys' but cam't remember which is already used.: Like the title says I have two Win10 Pro keys and used one to build my PC last December. Now I need to use the other but can not remember which is already activated. I have used a couple apps to try to find out what my current serial # is. None of the results match my...
  8. Cursor freezes, not works without pressing a key. Cursor moving automatically at the end of...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cursor freezes, not works without pressing a key. Cursor moving automatically at the end of...: My dell inspiron 15 cursor freezes randomly and without pressing a key it doesn't move. When I am writing on wordpad or MS Word, it automatically jumps at the end of the page, I cannot type properly because it randomly moves. My keyboard is working fine. When my laptop is...
  9. Product Key not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Product Key not working: I've almost had enough of Microsoft problems. First it said I need an HEVC Codec Video Extension, I bought it and it doesn't work, money waisted. I decided to just downgrade Windows but I can't because I need a product key. I typed in the EXACTLY product key and it doesn't...
  10. what is the product key of ID 00331-10000-00001- AA 569

what is the product key of ID 00331-10000-00001- AA 569: what is the product key of ID 00331-10000-00001- AA 569" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-product-key-of-id-00331-10000-00001-aa/82634df0-0601-449a-894c-b81152b1495d