Windows 10: Produce Key for Win 10 Pro

Discus and support Produce Key for Win 10 Pro in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I purchased from Microsoft store on April 11 of this year. A couple of days ago, I have a message at the bottom right of my screen that tells me I need... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ps34109, Nov 9, 2018.

1. ps34109 Win User

Produce Key for Win 10 Pro

I purchased from Microsoft store on April 11 of this year. A couple of days ago, I have a message at the bottom right of my screen that tells me I need to Activate Window. In settings, It prompts me to put my key in. I can't find it. Where can I find it?

:)

ps34109, Nov 9, 2018

2. windows 10 key

Thanks but I don't want to do any decrypting. I want to download a Win 10 ISO from Microsoft and install it using my Win 8 key. No other steps required. Is that possible?

Easy Rhino, Nov 9, 2018
  3. How do I get the key for win 10 pro?

Hi,

I upgraded from win 10 home edition to win 10 pro. I had to reformat my computer with the factory image restore. It installed the win 10 but I did not have key to upgrade to pro. I have the following information from my Microsoft account. How do I get the
    key for win 10 pro?

Here is my computer info where the win 10 pro got upgraded.

• DESKTOP-JP9JK4V
    • Dell Inc. XPS 8900
      • Serial #: 3R8F082

Thanks!

Syed Ahsan

Syed_Ahsan, Nov 9, 2018
  4. RobCoxXA Win User

Win 10 Pro upgrade using Win 8 Pro product key

I just bought a new computer running Win 10 Home. When I went to upgrade to Win 10 Pro using my Win 8 Pro product key from my old computer, the upgrade wouldn't activate.

Now I'm stuck with a bunch of error messages (mainly 0xC004C003) and am being told windows isn't activated. I can't seem to get my activated Win 10 Home back.

I don't have a product key for the Win 10 Home because it came pre-installed. There's no product code recorded on the packaging or labelling on the device.

So:

How do I either

• activate the Win Pro upgrade, or
    • Get my activated Win 10 home back?

RobCoxXA, Nov 9, 2018
Thema:

1. Produce Key for Win 10 Pro - Similar Threads - Produce Key Pro

2. Win 10 Pro product key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Win 10 Pro product key: Hi,I have a pc where the motherboard died and a retail licence of Windows 10 Pro. I need to swap it to a new build pc. The retailer say they don’t sell Microsoft products any more but they never sent me a product key email. Spoke with licensing phone support who say contact...
  3. Win 10 Pro product key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 10 Pro product key: Hi,I have a pc where the motherboard died and a retail licence of Windows 10 Pro. I need to swap it to a new build pc. The retailer say they don’t sell Microsoft products any more but they never sent me a product key email. Spoke with licensing phone support who say contact...
  4. Win 10 Pro product key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. produce key code

produce key code: where do I find my product key code https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/produce-key-code/d3ff8730-ad31-4919-8ca5-51ef0eea8068
  6. Win 10 Pro Product Key

Win 10 Pro Product Key: Hello, I bought a laptop with an OEM version, that I subsequently upgraded to a full version installed via download. How do I find my product key? I have run CMD as an Administrator and entered wmic path SoftwareLicensingService get OA3xOriginalProductKey, but I suspect...
  7. win 10 home record in works great. Win 10 pro only produces muffled sounds. why the...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    win 10 home record in works great. Win 10 pro only produces muffled sounds. why the...: I am trying to get win 10 pro mic input on Hp I7 to work with my audio interface. It comes out muffled on my DAW. However when I use the same interface settings, but old version of win10 I have not problems getting great recording sound. Why the difference between the two...
  8. Win 7 Pro product key unable to activate Win 10 Pro

Win 7 Pro product key unable to activate Win 10 Pro: First, a little backstory. I previously bought a Windows 7 Pro key from a third party seller so that I could upgrade from Win 7 home to pro, and also wipe all the bloatware off a Dell Inspiron laptop. That laptop has since died hardware failure of some kind. I recently built...
  9. Upgrade a Win 10 home OEM to Win 10 Pro OEM with Win 10 Pro OEM Key?

Upgrade a Win 10 home OEM to Win 10 Pro OEM with Win 10 Pro OEM Key?: I recently purchased a laptop that has an OEM version of Win 10 Home on it. I verified this by using : slmgr -dli. Previously I had purchased an OEM Win 10 Pro Key. Can I use this OEM Win 10 Pro Key to upgrade the OEM Win 10 Home to the OEM Win 10 Pro. If so what are...
  10. activation of win 10 home with a win 10 pro key

activation of win 10 home with a win 10 pro key: hello 10ers! i have tablet running win 10 and a licence for it too. win 10 home is preinstalled on my device. i just need to enter the code off my licence to activate it. however, i have a full licence on the way to me for win 10 pro. can i activate my win 10 home...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. produce key win 10 pro