Windows 10: Product activation failed

Discus and support Product activation failed in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; my laptop has already built in windows system when i purchased it. The windows is already activated with a digital license and linked to my Microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by reen_kise, Apr 5, 2021.

1. reen_kise Win User

Product activation failed

my laptop has already built in windows system when i purchased it. The windows is already activated with a digital license and linked to my Microsoft account. but why do i still get product activation failed problem? because of that i can't open word, excel etc

:)

reen_kise, Apr 5, 2021

2. Windows 10 fails to update

When you finish testing the Avast suggestion, make sure that you restart your machine.

Then if the issue persists, please return to the trouble shooting list in post# 89

I think there are three steps that remain; the WU troubleshooter, reset WU components, and manual WU reset.

Slartybart, Apr 5, 2021
  3. Activate windows 10 after re-installing (I have lost my product key)

I own a Lenovo T430 laptop. In 2017, I installed Windows 10 using my original Windows 7 product key. Unfortunately, I cannot find that product key anymore. I need to re-install windows 10. Will it be automatically activated after the installation, if I skip the step of asking the product key during the installation?

In my opinion, I believe that my laptop will have a digital entitlement stored on the Microsoft Activation Servers and this will not be a problem. Is that true?

If not, please suggest me a solution or a workaround.

Kushan Randima, Apr 5, 2021
  4. Ruz San Win User

my windows product activation failed how can i activate it

Hi,

There are different reasons why product activation may fail. Depending on what error you are getting, we can perform some steps to correct the problem. Kindly answer some things for us to know what's the best resolution to your concern:

• Did you encounter the problem after installing Windows 10?
    • Did Windows suddenly just notified you that the software is not activated?
    • What error message are you getting?

It will be helpful if you share the exact error code or message so we can follow the most absolute resolution to the problem.

You can browse
    this page
    to find more information about troubleshooting errors that come up during Windows activation.

Let us know if you need more help.

Ruz San, Apr 5, 2021
Thema:

1. Product activation failed - Similar Threads - Product activation failed

2. Product activation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Product activation: dear SirI have a purchased widows 10 activation key, i am trying to activate a running window with no success. i tried to get help with no sucess since my country phone number can not be added Your support will be highly appreciated Regards...
  3. Product activation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Product activation: dear SirI have a purchased widows 10 activation key, i am trying to activate a running window with no success. i tried to get help with no sucess since my country phone number can not be added Your support will be highly appreciated Regards...
  4. Product activation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. product activation

product activation: I bought my pc with pre-installed windows and now I am being ask to activate windows......how can I go about that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/product-activation/86a4e763-15b8-40e9-9d87-2b6cfee47e17
  6. Product activation

Product activation: i replaced my laptop hard disk and installed windows 10, while installation not asked for product key and after 2 weeks its asking for product key. i was using the original product but i forgot to backup or note down the product key. please help me to find out the product...
  7. Product activation

Product activation: I buy a laptop which come with windows 10 home single language but i want to upgrade it to windows 10 pro. I want to ask it possible to activate window 10 pro same product key i use in home single laguagel????...
  8. Window Activation Failed product key install

Window Activation Failed product key install: I purchased Winddow10 home from online store 3-4 years ago my Order Number is 13539559811. Few months ago, Activate Window notification appeared on the right corner of my screen. I was trying to put my Product key but the system said "The product key you entered did not...
  9. product activation

product activation: I bought office 2016 professional from my old work for a discounted price. I was then made redundant and left the company. However since trying to install this I have had repeated problems saying that product activation has failed. I seem to have lost my product key as I...
  10. Windows 10 Product Activation Failed After Re-Installation

Windows 10 Product Activation Failed After Re-Installation: Need help! I've just re-installed my Windows 10 laptop using (due to unfortunate situation) pirated installer. I have, however, saved my original product key and product. But when I try to insert my product key, the system just won't accept mine! Can you help me recovering...