Windows 10: Product code is located on a non existent rented server

Discus and support Product code is located on a non existent rented server in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi. I have a windows 10 product code that I bought for use with a rental server with OVH. When I canceled my server with OVH I realize later that I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by JonasRelic, Mar 9, 2020.

1. Product code is located on a non existent rented server

Hi.

I have a windows 10 product code that I bought for use with a rental server with OVH. When I canceled my server with OVH I realize later that I forgot to remove it from that hardware. When I try to use this code on my home server now I get an error. How can I proceed ?

BR

Jonas

:)

JonasRelic, Mar 9, 2020
  2. newtekie1 Win User

TPU Minecraft Server

Done. Thanks for the suggestion!*Toast :toast:

newtekie1, Mar 9, 2020
  3. shevanel Win User
    Best site to rent a game server from?

I'm located in central FL and was wondering what might be the best site to rent a TF2 or BC2 server from?

I looked at gameservers.com but are there any that may be better?

shevanel, Mar 9, 2020
  4. Barman58 Win User

Product code is located on a non existent rented server

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Mar 9, 2020
Thema:

Product code is located on a non existent rented server

1. Product code is located on a non existent rented server - Similar Threads - Product code located

2. Non existent drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Non existent drive: I had an external drive that failed and was removed from the system. It still shows in my explorer tree. I went to windows security and said to scan the non- existent drive expecting to get an "error" of some type. Instead, I got results that said it scanned 18103 files in 17...
  3. Non existent drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Non existent drive: I had an external drive that failed and was removed from the system. It still shows in my explorer tree. I went to windows security and said to scan the non- existent drive expecting to get an "error" of some type. Instead, I got results that said it scanned 18103 files in 17...
  4. Non existent drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. A code for a non-existent account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A code for a non-existent account: I need to add security info for my account. After I put my password, they will send a code. The problem is that it's sending the code to an account I can't recover. When I tried to go to the account on outlook, it says it does not exist. I try recovering it with a code but I...
  6. A code for a non-existent account

A code for a non-existent account: I need to add security info for my account. After I put my password, they will send a code. The problem is that it's sending the code to an account I can't recover. When I tried to go to the account on outlook, it says it does not exist. I try recovering it with a code but I...
  7. microphone is non existant

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    microphone is non existant: I cannot get the microphone to work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microphone-is-non-existant/40debec0-8ed5-4693-8fca-3a5a8508e323
  8. microphone is non existant

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microphone is non existant: I cannot get the microphone to work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microphone-is-non-existant/40debec0-8ed5-4693-8fca-3a5a8508e323
  9. microphone is non existant

10. A non-existent problem

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    A non-existent problem: Every time I switch my laptop on I get the following message : " Microsoft account problem we need to fix the problem go to settings to fix the problem " Every time for the last two months I go to settings and fix the supposed problem and get a message back saying that your...