Windows 10: Product code linked to Microsoft account

Discus and support Product code linked to Microsoft account in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello I accidently connected product key with Microsoft account. Can somone with same product key now acces to my data od account , and if yes how... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by EnergyEnergy, Mar 17, 2020.

1. Product code linked to Microsoft account

Hello I accidently connected product key with Microsoft account.

Can somone with same product key now acces to my data od account ,

and if yes how can I remove this code from my Microsoft account.

Thanks in advice.

:)

EnergyEnergy, Mar 17, 2020
  2. Addie Win User

Cannot link/add my Microsoft Account to Local Account

Hello Ken,

Im using Win10 Build 1607 with all latest update.

I also run all related troubleshooters:
    • Windows Update
    • Store Apps (says i have to login in my microsoft account but thats the problem, i can't)
    • Microsoft Accounts

No Problem found. Also the suggestions from Microsoft didnt helped.

Addie, Mar 17, 2020
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Mar 17, 2020
  4. AFJ
    AFJ Win User

Product code linked to Microsoft account

Remove Microsoft linked account in Windows 10

This question refers to steps 3 and 4 in the thread How to rename the User folder in Windows 10?

The troublesome steps are:

3) Remove original Microsoft linked account

4) Link local account to Microsoft account if you wish

I was stuck on those 2 steps. I couldn't find a way in Windows 10 to remove the Microsoft account.

Any ideas?

Thema:

Product code linked to Microsoft account

1. Product code linked to Microsoft account - Similar Threads - Product code linked

2. Linking local account to Microsoft account on Win Pro

in Windows 10 Customization
    Linking local account to Microsoft account on Win Pro: Hi, just installed new PC and have following issue: - I do not see option on account tab to link my local account to Microsoft account ("sing in with Microsoft Account instead") - As note - I can add Microsoft accounts of family members including me. - I also do not see...
  3. Microsoft home product code not deliver.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft home product code not deliver.: So me and my brother where building a new computer we bought all the parts from a trusted site that is know in our country pretty well for their products. after we finished building the computer we started downloading windows after that they asked for a product key. we found...
  4. Linking two microsoft accounts to one

Linking two microsoft accounts to one: Hi microsoft community, I would like to know that if I have two microsoft accounts and I want to link them to one account i.e. making one primary account, how can this be done? I know the process of adding another email to your outlook mail, but I'm not looking for that...
  5. Link a microsoft account

Link a microsoft account: How can I link my Microsoft (@hotmail.com) account to my Windows 10 computer without changing my current username and login? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/link-a-microsoft-account/fa8d39bc-031f-4442-8abd-61e54604212d
  6. ‘No applicable devices linked to Microsoft account’

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ‘No applicable devices linked to Microsoft account’: i have been trying to download sims 4 on my windows 10 lenovo. It says ‘you own this game’ and gives me the option to ‘install on my devices’ however when i click this, it tells me i dont have any applicable devices linked to my microsoft account. I do have a microsoft...
  7. product code

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    product code: Ive just bought 360 and I dont have a product code to activate powerpoint etc ... where do i find this as it wasnt on the confirmation email https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/product-code/23b8c939-c314-42fe-9d30-dfcdc90d9d8b
  8. Microsoft account and phone number linked

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft account and phone number linked: Hi all, If I start to use a Microsoft account in Windows 10, so I can use better the store and all the option related to it, but someone steal my pc and steal my telephone card, this "someone" could have access to my Windows 10 by using my mobile number recovering my...
  9. Cannot link Microsoft Account to Local Account

Cannot link Microsoft Account to Local Account: I just updated to Windows 10 and the account I migrated from Windows 7 won't let me link my Microsoft account. Windows Store crashes when I click Sign In, and any other button that would bring up a dialog box is just unresponsive (Cortana, User Settings, ect.) I've created...
  10. Unable to link Microsoft Account to my Local Account

Unable to link Microsoft Account to my Local Account: Hi all, When I click on the link to associate my Microsoft Account to my Local Account (after upgrading from Windows 7), it simply does nothing. Click, click, click. Similarly, when I try to log in the Windows store app, I get an application error with cryptic codes...