Windows 10: Product Code

Discus and support Product Code in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I just got a pop up this morning saying my Activation would expire soon. What the heck is with that. I bought my Windows 10 from Walmart. It came with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by huffman, Aug 14, 2019 at 11:27 AM.

1. huffman Win User

Product Code

I just got a pop up this morning saying my Activation would expire soon. What the heck is with that. I bought my Windows 10 from Walmart. It came with the Product Code.

I did NOT use the windows 10 install that I bought, but I down loaded the ISO from the internet and then used the Product Code to activate Windows 10.

I do NOT understand why I would get that pop up. I should have taken an image of it but crap, I did NOT do that.

Any info would be helpful.

:)

2. linhlz Win User

Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

Possibly there can be the problem with Microsoft activation Server, so your Windows 10 is not activated. In this scenario, you need to wait and verify if it is the issue from Microsoft’s side. But if you are getting error code 0x803f7001, you can also try these steps:

1. Open Settings app. Then go to Update and security > Activation screen > Change product.
    2. Type your Windows edition product key and click Next.
    3. You’ll get We couldn’t activate Windows error message.
    4. Retry steps 1-3 then type your 25-characters unique product key.
    5. Wait for the process to complete, Windows 10 is activated.
    Hope something helps this problem

3. Duyenhip Win User
    Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

thanks
    I activated my Windows 10 from product key Windows 7

4. adg82439 Win User

Product Code

Product code no

is there a list of product codes of the NOKIA 808 Pureview ??

Thema:

Product Code

1. Product Code - Similar Threads - Product Code

2. Microsoft home product code not deliver.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft home product code not deliver.: So me and my brother where building a new computer we bought all the parts from a trusted site that is know in our country pretty well for their products. after we finished building the computer we started downloading windows after that they asked for a product key. we found...
  3. product code

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    product code: where can I find the product code for this computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/product-code/b041d34f-f4eb-44b9-8d01-5ddde9af8f74
  4. Cannot find product code Windows 10

Cannot find product code Windows 10: I recently used an old laptop running Windows 7 Pro to download an upgrade to Windows 10 pro. I used the USB option, downloaded the upgrade, and then put the flash drive into my new PC (I did a build, so not pre-built). Everything booted up and is working fine now, except I...
  5. Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent Code: 1d4 Product: 768_1 OS Version:...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent Code: 1d4 Product: 768_1 OS Version:...: Hi, I have recently bought a computer and intermittently, when I boot up my computer, this error shows up on the Control Panel Reliability Monitor. Should I be worried? What does it mean and how can I fix it? Source Windows Summary Hardware error Date ‎23/‎06/‎2019 8:54...
  6. Where is the product code?

Where is the product code?: I followed the links in Windows 10 Home setup to upgrade to Pro. My card was charged $99. I followed a download link and soon my laptop booted with Windows 10 Pro. After, I discovered that my new version was no longer activated. What did I miss? There was no email other...
  7. Change Activation Product Code

Change Activation Product Code: I have tried to change the product key using either my Windows 8 or 8.1 Pro 64 bit product keys. But every time i go to change product key, and put the new key it, and run ShowKey Plus, it shows the same old product key. Is there a simple way to clear the UEFI of the old key...
  8. Product code for windows 10

Product code for windows 10: I had to format the drive in a new computer due to hacking. I had written the product key down but although I only purchased it from Microsoft on 30/03/2019. It does not appear to work. The computer is incredibly slow, and says it cannot activate it now, try again later, or...
  9. where to put my product code once ive found it

where to put my product code once ive found it: I'm not sure if my laptops version of Windows is legit as it came as a gift from my ex-boss who used to or still does as far as I know install bootleg versions of Windows on his computers. I am afraid of clicking on anything in the troubleshooter that might get him or me in...
  10. personal firewall lacks xml product code

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    personal firewall lacks xml product code: I have been contacted by phone by someone claiming to be MS support person wanting to fix a reported error in my personal firewall. How can I verify this? I ran Macafee MVT which does report that the Personal firewall is not functioning because it lacks some xml code. They...