Windows 10: Product Code

Discus and support Product Code in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; We recently bought a Dell Inspiron 15 7000 2-in-1 with Windows 10 already installed. However when trying to activate Windows 10, the directions keeps... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by AngelaZ-Walcott, Nov 29, 2019.

1. Product Code

We recently bought a Dell Inspiron 15 7000 2-in-1 with Windows 10 already installed. However when trying to activate Windows 10, the directions keeps asking for the Activation Code. Where is the Activation Code located?

Angela

:)

AngelaZ-Walcott, Nov 29, 2019
  2. linhlz Win User

Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

Possibly there can be the problem with Microsoft activation Server, so your Windows 10 is not activated. In this scenario, you need to wait and verify if it is the issue from Microsoft’s side. But if you are getting error code 0x803f7001, you can also try these steps:

1. Open Settings app. Then go to Update and security > Activation screen > Change product.
    2. Type your Windows edition product key and click Next.
    3. You’ll get We couldn’t activate Windows error message.
    4. Retry steps 1-3 then type your 25-characters unique product key.
    5. Wait for the process to complete, Windows 10 is activated.
    Hope something helps this problem

linhlz, Nov 29, 2019
  3. Duyenhip Win User
    Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

thanks
    I activated my Windows 10 from product key Windows 7

Duyenhip, Nov 29, 2019
  4. huffman Win User

Product Code

Product Code

After getting the Product key fixed and Windows 10 Home activated again, NOW I can NOT get Macrium Reflect to make a good image. I have made the image in Macrium 3 times and all failed to verify.

Product Code [​IMG]

I have no idea but I suspect it has something to do with having to get Windows activated again. I have considered uninstalling Macruim and then reinstalling it. I don't really believe that would help

Any suggestions

huffman, Nov 29, 2019
Thema:

Product Code

1. Product Code - Similar Threads - Product Code

2. have been given a product code to redeem and entered it and message says already been redeemed

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    have been given a product code to redeem and entered it and message says already been redeemed: purchased an app "wikicamp australia". got a code to redeem. entered the code. message says code already redeemed.paid twice. not the problem. i just want the app on my laptop...
  3. have been given a product code to redeem and entered it and message says already been redeemed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    have been given a product code to redeem and entered it and message says already been redeemed: purchased an app "wikicamp australia". got a code to redeem. entered the code. message says code already redeemed.paid twice. not the problem. i just want the app on my laptop...
  4. have been given a product code to redeem and entered it and message says already been redeemed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows code says "Product key used on another device"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows code says "Product key used on another device": I tried to activate windows 11 Pro N using 11 Pro I dont know why i selected 11 pro N without knowing the difference when i installed windows on my new pc a few days ago then i was told i couldnt do that so i just did a clean install of windows. In the new install, the dark...
  6. Windows code says "Product key used on another device"

Windows code says "Product key used on another device": I tried to activate windows 11 Pro N using 11 Pro I dont know why i selected 11 pro N without knowing the difference when i installed windows on my new pc a few days ago then i was told i couldnt do that so i just did a clean install of windows. In the new install, the dark...
  7. lost product code

lost product code: I have an old NUC pc i have the usb installer but iv lost the code https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-product-code/65f5da7a-6709-4635-b8f3-03eba73ae629
  8. lost product code

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    lost product code: I have an old NUC pc i have the usb installer but iv lost the code https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-product-code/65f5da7a-6709-4635-b8f3-03eba73ae629
  9. lost product code

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. Windows 10 Product Key Upgrade Fail - Error code: 0x8007251D

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Product Key Upgrade Fail - Error code: 0x8007251D: So i got this PC which came with Windows 10 home a couple years back and i just wanted to do some personalization and some other stuff like having better protection etc, one of my family members works as an IT guy and has TONS of junk computers so i asked him if he had one...