Windows 10: Product Code

Discus and support Product Code in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Dear Microsoft Community, Actually I have two PC's linked to my microsoft account. One of the have windows 10 professional license activated and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Suman Dep Nath, May 22, 2020.

1. Product Code

Dear Microsoft Community,

Actually I have two PC's linked to my microsoft account. One of the have windows 10 professional license activated and other have windows 10 home license activated in other PC. So my question is that can we swap the windows edition between the PC.

If possible, kindly mention the steps to do so..

Regards,

Suman Dep Nath

:)

Suman Dep Nath, May 22, 2020
  2. linhlz Win User

Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

Possibly there can be the problem with Microsoft activation Server, so your Windows 10 is not activated. In this scenario, you need to wait and verify if it is the issue from Microsoft’s side. But if you are getting error code 0x803f7001, you can also try these steps:

1. Open Settings app. Then go to Update and security > Activation screen > Change product.
    2. Type your Windows edition product key and click Next.
    3. You’ll get We couldn’t activate Windows error message.
    4. Retry steps 1-3 then type your 25-characters unique product key.
    5. Wait for the process to complete, Windows 10 is activated.
    Hope something helps this problem

linhlz, May 22, 2020
  3. Duyenhip Win User
    Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

thanks
    I activated my Windows 10 from product key Windows 7

Duyenhip, May 22, 2020
  4. huffman Win User

Product Code

Product Code

After getting the Product key fixed and Windows 10 Home activated again, NOW I can NOT get Macrium Reflect to make a good image. I have made the image in Macrium 3 times and all failed to verify.

Product Code [​IMG]

I have no idea but I suspect it has something to do with having to get Windows activated again. I have considered uninstalling Macruim and then reinstalling it. I don't really believe that would help

Any suggestions

huffman, May 22, 2020
Thema:

Product Code

1. Product Code - Similar Threads - Product Code

2. Cloned windows to new SSD and now it is asking for product code

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Cloned windows to new SSD and now it is asking for product code: Morning fellas Recently I built myself a computer and used a HDD from my laptop However since I cloned that HDD on to a SSD, this morning it is asking for a product key Is it impossible to solve without buying another copy of windows? Has it recognized that it is...
  3. Game product code

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Game product code: I did buy the game Hearts of Iron IV in Microsoft Store and after some time I bought an expansion direct from game developer Paradox Interactive. The game was supposed to be installed by steam site but I was not able to do that. My problem until now is that I do not have...
  4. activating windows 10 after new hard drive installation - no product code available

activating windows 10 after new hard drive installation - no product code available: Last year I had a new hard drive installed on my computer. The dealer installed Windows 10 at the time. I´m now getting a message that I need to Activate Windows 10 but I do not have a product code. I´ve gone through the online help several times and still can´t seem to...
  5. Product Code

Product Code: I purchased a used computer off amazon. According to the product discription it came preloaded MS office 2010. Although the programs are loaded on the machine, it is not activated and asking for a product key. I am still waiting to hear back from the seller, but I was...
  6. Windows 10 Pro Upgrade Product Code Needed

Windows 10 Pro Upgrade Product Code Needed: Hi. We recently purchased 3 Microsoft Surface Go's and they were the consumer versions that included Windows 10 Home S mode. We have a Microsoft VLA and took the devices out of S Mode and tried to upgrade them to Windows 10 Pro via USB drive. The upgrade would not work no...
  7. Product code

Product code: I purchased minecraft from the microsoft store and cant find the product key/code https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/product-code/625a44b3-7549-4c2d-92c7-0e2c6bb2862e
  8. transfering win 10 product code to new computer.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    transfering win 10 product code to new computer.: Problem. I want to transfer my win 10 product code to a new computer. Microsoft state I have to first deactivate it on my old computer, problem is----------- My internet computer has given up on me which has Win 10, 64 bit installed and is activated. I have not been able to...
  9. Product Code already been redeemed

Product Code already been redeemed: Hi I have just purchased Microsoft Office 2019 online, the product code i was issued with, when inserted a message states the code has already been redeemed, please advise of next steps to sort this issue thanks Gus...
  10. product key code

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    product key code: I purchased 2 computers and would like to put word on them, I purchased microsoft office a few years ago and have misplaced where i put the code can you please resend? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/product-key-code/8f232888-72c9-4332-b1d1-a10329f2275f