Windows 10: Product ID changed and the Windows Deactivated After Update to 1909

Discus and support Product ID changed and the Windows Deactivated After Update to 1909 in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; After updating windows Product Id changed and now i cant activate my window when troubleshoot gives the message... we found a windows 10 home... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by JAYSOOD, May 26, 2020.

1. JAYSOOD Win User

Product ID changed and the Windows Deactivated After Update to 1909

After updating windows Product Id changed and now

i cant activate my window

when troubleshoot gives the message...

we found a windows 10 home single language digital license for this

device running windows 10 home single language . To activate using digital license

select upgrade your edition of windows.

Tried it And it ends up Restarting an showing an notification can't update and

ERROR- 0x0

What can i do now...

:)

JAYSOOD, May 26, 2020
  2. deving Win User

User.000 issue after updating to 1909

I'm one of the many people suffering from issues with user profiles after applying Update 1909 to Windows 10. I've read all the threads I can find on the topic here and have followed the suggestions, all to no avail. Any other thoughts are appreciated.

After applying Update 1909, the ProfileImagePath was changed to c:\users\User.000
    One file that was always in use and couldn't be removed was left in c:\users\User (can't recall or find the exact file now), so I could never rename or remove the c:\user\User directory.

I followed the multiple suggestions from Brink and others:
    • Rebooted at least 6 times
    • Enabled hidden Administrator
    • Booted into Safe Mode
    • Changed ProfileImagePath
    • Tried to rename c:\users\User but couldn't because a file was still in use
    • Copied all data from c:\users\User.000 into c:\users\User
    • Rebooted and had temporary profile
    • Followed steps in Brink tutorial to change ImageProfilePath; rebooted with no change
    • Restored using Restore Point from before Update 1909 - returned to single profile state (User.000)
    • Removed each update that was installed individually and rebooted after each update removal - profile state never changed
    • After all updates were removed, repeated the steps above with hidden Administrator, changing profile, etc. - same issue with file in use in c:\users\User
    • Followed all steps above with hidden Administrator but without copying files from User.000 to User - same results

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!

deving, May 26, 2020
  3. Product ID

Hi Russell,

We appreciate the information you've provided regarding the product ID. To resolve your concern, we suggest that you do the following steps:

• Click on Start and type: Command Prompt.
    • Right click on it and select Run as administrator.
    • Type: wmic path SoftwareLicensingService get OA3xOriginalProductKey.
    • Press Enter. That should give you the product key to type in the activation.
    Get back to us if you need further assistance.

PreciousLeb, May 26, 2020
  4. Product ID changed and the Windows Deactivated After Update to 1909

Windows 10 1909 Causes Secondary Hard Drive to not be Recognized

Installing the Windows 10 1909 Update causes my secondary hard drive to not be recognized.

Steps to confirm issue:

• Secondary drive not visible in Windows Explorer
    • Secondary drive not visible in device manager
    • Secondary drive not visible in disk manager

Steps to replicate issue:

• Installing 1909 update

Steps to resolve issue:

• Uninstall 1909 update

Since updates can only be delayed for so long, an actual fix would be appreciated.

Teknophile, May 26, 2020
Thema:

Product ID changed and the Windows Deactivated After Update to 1909

1. Product ID changed and the Windows Deactivated After Update to 1909 - Similar Threads - Product changed Deactivated

2. After hardware change windows was deactivated

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    After hardware change windows was deactivated: I recently changed hardware on my computer which had windows, when i changed most of the hardware, as to be expected, my windows had been deactivated, it still had the product ID etc. When it told me to troubleshoot it i did and followed all its steps and consulted a robot...
  3. Windows 10 Product ID Changed .?

Windows 10 Product ID Changed .?: Hello there.. I did a windows 10 reinstall on my Thinkpad Laptop. I did it previously, and my windows got activated automatically, but this time it not.. i logged in with same Microsoft Account, but its not activated .. I got the windows with the laptop only when i...
  4. product deactivated

product deactivated: i purchased and installed the annual family office. it worked fine, a week later it says 'product deactivated'. i sign in with proper password and it says product now activated. i open a document and it says 'product deactivated'. Any ideas for the fix?...
  5. Windows Deactivated After Motherboard Change

Windows Deactivated After Motherboard Change: I replaced a B350 MB with an X470. The boot drive is the same, CPU is the same, ram is the same, same GPUs, same extra SSDs. It's the same system except for the motherboard that I have had for about 3 years. Error code: 0xC004F211 I went through the "Troubleshoot" process...
  6. Windows deactivated (and edition changed!) after recent update

Windows deactivated (and edition changed!) after recent update: Had this PC 2 years. After the recent Windows Update it says it's not activated. ADT and LicensingDiag outputs are attached. Version 1809, OS Build 17763.864. Details below; some differ from the more usual scenario for these questions (of which I've read several dozen):...
  7. Font changed after 1909 Update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Font changed after 1909 Update: For some reason the font changed to italic or something like that for some reason (see taskbar and right click menu). Any clue why that happen? I tried to restore default fonts through Control Panel but had no luck, any help is much appreciated submitted by /u/Lefty_K98...
  8. Product ID changed

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Product ID changed: Ihave been having problems with my hp envy 360 for few months now. Things such as not being allowed access to files in my computer, many Xbox messages saying i have a pass and i am being offered access to an account with my name and full profile already established, ads...
  9. Windows Product ID change after Motherboard change, no longer activated

Windows Product ID change after Motherboard change, no longer activated: Purchased a used computer with Windows 7 roughly 2 years ago, and used the free upgrade at the time to change to windows 10. My ex gave me a product ID, and a product Key that was displayed after the upgrade. Today I did some hardware changes, and got a new motherboard....
  10. Product key deactivated when changing computer.

Product key deactivated when changing computer.: For christmas I got a new motherboard and a new CPU. Now windows says my copy of Windows 10 is not genuine. When I try to make it reactivate with the digital key on my account, it says the servers are down. (My laptop is on the same account and is genuine. (Just save the key...