Windows 10: Product ID changed

Discus and support Product ID changed in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Ihave been having problems with my hp envy 360 for few months now. Things such as not being allowed access to files in my computer, many Xbox messages... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by StevenRichard1, Nov 2, 2019.

1. Product ID changed

Ihave been having problems with my hp envy 360 for few months now. Things such as not being allowed access to files in my computer, many Xbox messages saying i have a pass and i am being offered access to an account with my name and full profile already established, ads prompting me to purchase accessories to my surface pro which i do not own, my outlook email has assumed control of other email accounts that i have never linked and mow i have discovered my computer has a different product ID??

I am the only user of my computer. My wife and i are now seperated, but other than her no one else has had access to my computer. My computer is constantly changing internally. Sometimes saying it is Desktop-JTBBR2T, Best Buy cannot seem to locate this device.

Today i checked my user account profiles and one had been modified today (11/2) and the other on (10/24). I am not technology sound but these problems assisted in my not being able to begin law school this semester.

I just want this to stop. This might seem crazy but i feel like my computer is part of a different computer system now? Like there is a computer that can control mine?? Is it a common thing for product keys to change, if not how does this happen?

Please any info would help,

:)

StevenRichard1, Nov 2, 2019

2. Product ID

Hi Russell,

We appreciate the information you've provided regarding the product ID. To resolve your concern, we suggest that you do the following steps:

• Click on Start and type: Command Prompt.
    • Right click on it and select Run as administrator.
    • Type: wmic path SoftwareLicensingService get OA3xOriginalProductKey.
    • Press Enter. That should give you the product key to type in the activation.
    Get back to us if you need further assistance.

PreciousLeb, Nov 2, 2019
  3. Jan Del Win User
    how do I get machine id for activation purposes?

Hi Fred,

Machine ID also known as Product ID is being used to identify the device. We suggest following the steps below to get the product ID of your device:

• Type about your PC on the search box.
    • Look for the Product ID.

Product ID changed 8259dd73-5f2e-40f9-8ef6-adf8e1d34a66.png

Get back to us if you need further assistance.

Jan Del, Nov 2, 2019
  4. Sasqui Win User

Product ID changed

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Nov 2, 2019
Thema:

Product ID changed

1. Product ID changed - Similar Threads - Product changed

2. Product Suggestion: Change where the troubleshooter link goes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Product Suggestion: Change where the troubleshooter link goes: Hi, just wanted to share with the Windows 11 team:Since you're changing the troubleshooter, maybe please change the places you reference the old one to bring users to the new one?Can't seem to attach a picture.. I'm under printers, a specific printer, then I select the third...
  3. Product Suggestion: Change where the troubleshooter link goes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Product Suggestion: Change where the troubleshooter link goes: Hi, just wanted to share with the Windows 11 team:Since you're changing the troubleshooter, maybe please change the places you reference the old one to bring users to the new one?Can't seem to attach a picture.. I'm under printers, a specific printer, then I select the third...
  4. Trouble changing the product key for windows 11 home activation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trouble changing the product key for windows 11 home activation: I recently acquired a new PC and the windows 11 home activation prefilled with my laptop's product key after I signed in with my Microsoft account. I purchased a new windows 11 license through the Microsoft online store so I have a genuine product key that should work....
  5. Trouble changing the product key for windows 11 home activation

Trouble changing the product key for windows 11 home activation: I recently acquired a new PC and the windows 11 home activation prefilled with my laptop's product key after I signed in with my Microsoft account. I purchased a new windows 11 license through the Microsoft online store so I have a genuine product key that should work....
  6. Changing ID's on Microsoft Products

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Changing ID's on Microsoft Products: I built a desktop computer for a friend. I opened a Microsoft account in his name to buy Windows 11 and Office. Because it was necessary for communications from Microsoft to come to me, rather than him, he is in another city, I used a seldom-used email account of mine as his...
  7. Changing ID's on Microsoft Products

Changing ID's on Microsoft Products: I built a desktop computer for a friend. I opened a Microsoft account in his name to buy Windows 11 and Office. Because it was necessary for communications from Microsoft to come to me, rather than him, he is in another city, I used a seldom-used email account of mine as his...
  8. How to change product key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change product key: How to change the product key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-product-key/81067620-2ea1-4734-a845-1bc452bd497f
  9. How to change product key

How to change product key: How to change the product key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-product-key/81067620-2ea1-4734-a845-1bc452bd497f
  10. How to change product key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows product id changed automatically