Windows 10: Product ID is not upgraded in the this pc section

Discus and support Product ID is not upgraded in the this pc section in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have just go to market and format my device and installed win 10 pro which is pirated as said by that man. But in the meanwhile while coming home, I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Anurag0001, Oct 27, 2018.

1. Product ID is not upgraded in the this pc section

I have just go to market and format my device and installed win 10 pro which is pirated as said by that man. But in the meanwhile while coming home, I just purchase win 10 pro retail key and just activated it and then upgraded it for April 2018 as that man installed some previous version. But that key is not mentioned in my device registry section. And is there anyway to check if my key is genuine or not as I purchase it online

:)

Anurag0001, Oct 27, 2018

2. Product ID

Hi Russell,

We appreciate the information you've provided regarding the product ID. To resolve your concern, we suggest that you do the following steps:

• Click on Start and type: Command Prompt.
    • Right click on it and select Run as administrator.
    • Type: wmic path SoftwareLicensingService get OA3xOriginalProductKey.
    • Press Enter. That should give you the product key to type in the activation.
    Get back to us if you need further assistance.

PreciousLeb, Oct 27, 2018
  3. Jan Del Win User
    how do I get machine id for activation purposes?

Hi Fred,

Machine ID also known as Product ID is being used to identify the device. We suggest following the steps below to get the product ID of your device:

• Type about your PC on the search box.
    • Look for the Product ID.

Product ID is not upgraded in the this pc section 8259dd73-5f2e-40f9-8ef6-adf8e1d34a66.png

Get back to us if you need further assistance.

Jan Del, Oct 27, 2018
  4. Product ID is not upgraded in the this pc section

Windows 10 Upgrade Product ID numbers

I have two desktop computers, both registered for an automatic upgrade to Windows 10. Notification was made that the upgrade download was ready. I downloaded and installed Windows 10 on both computers. I accessed 'settings' and made a note of the 'Product
    ID' numbers on each computer and noted that both were noted as 'Activated'.

One computer worked fine, no problems. The other kept crashing at different points. Using my 'good' PC, I decided to download the 'Media Creation Tool' from Microsoft. Then, using that tool, downloaded the Windows 10 ISO file and burnt that to a DVD selecting
    'for another PC'.

I then used the new Windows 10 DVD and reinstalled Windows 10 onto the faulty PC. The previously faulty PC now seemed OK, however, when checking the newly installed Windows 10 'Product ID" I found that it had changed from <Removed PII> to <Removed PII>

The new 'Product ID' number also showed as 'Activated'.

I'm now confused as to which 'Product ID' number is correct - is it the first or is it the second, or does it not matter?

Would appreciate any helpful comments/suggestions/guidance. Product ID is not upgraded in the this pc section :)

RichardKaus, Oct 27, 2018
Thema:

Product ID is not upgraded in the this pc section

1. Product ID is not upgraded in the this pc section - Similar Threads - Product upgraded section

2. Are product id and device id senzitive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Are product id and device id senzitive?: So i wanted to share my specs to my friend and of course the product id and device id appear also there i sent him a photo and then i asked chat gpt if they are safe to show and it said that they are senzitive and can led hackers to acces your device and it really concerned...
  3. Are product id and device id senzitive?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Are product id and device id senzitive?: So i wanted to share my specs to my friend and of course the product id and device id appear also there i sent him a photo and then i asked chat gpt if they are safe to show and it said that they are senzitive and can led hackers to acces your device and it really concerned...
  4. Product ID and Device ID

in Windows 10 Customization
    Product ID and Device ID: Hi there,I am having two different physical machines from Dell, pre-loaded Windows 10. Both are license versions, activated using a Digital license key.I want to know that is there any issue if both these machines are having the same Product ID or Device ID? Where this...
  5. Product ID

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Product ID: My Window Product ID 00331-10000-00001-AA480 and I want a Product Key, how can I find my Product Key? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/product-id/68cb66de-2364-45f6-b82a-c11a31916a57
  6. Product ID

Product ID: What's the difference a "Product ID," and a "Product Key?" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/product-id/0740f8a1-8303-41a3-b537-f882a3becdd9"
  7. No Product Key, Only Product ID after upgrading to Windows10 pro

No Product Key, Only Product ID after upgrading to Windows10 pro: Hi Sir, Are we able to have our product key ? Product id is 00300-80000-00000-AA685 Thanks in Advance. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-product-key-only-product-id-after-upgrading-to/59b55958-89db-47e7-bfce-8ea6eabfb32c"
  8. Product ID #

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Product ID #: Hey, I just built my first PC and I was loading windows 10. I was following the directions for using a USB stick. It seems to work but it's not going beyond putting in my product ID #. I got My product ID # from my old PC. Yes I purchased the windows 10 upgrade when it came...
  9. Product ID

Product ID: I Have a Microsoft 2004 Flight simulator. which I used for several years about 12 years ago. I am Loading it on another computer and at the end after the load It give a new Product ID and send to a Game store but there is no where to put the product ID In. How do I get my new...
  10. Product ID changed

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Product ID changed: Ihave been having problems with my hp envy 360 for few months now. Things such as not being allowed access to files in my computer, many Xbox messages saying i have a pass and i am being offered access to an account with my name and full profile already established, ads...