Windows 10: Product ID

Discus and support Product ID in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I Have a Microsoft 2004 Flight simulator. which I used for several years about 12 years ago. I am Loading it on another computer and at the end after... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by chuckmoss2, Dec 2, 2019.

1. Product ID

I Have a Microsoft 2004 Flight simulator. which I used for several years about 12 years ago. I am Loading it on another computer and at the end after the load It give a new Product ID and send to a Game store but there is no where to put the product ID In. How do I get my new product ID in?

:)

chuckmoss2, Dec 2, 2019

2. Product ID

Hi Russell,

We appreciate the information you've provided regarding the product ID. To resolve your concern, we suggest that you do the following steps:

• Click on Start and type: Command Prompt.
    • Right click on it and select Run as administrator.
    • Type: wmic path SoftwareLicensingService get OA3xOriginalProductKey.
    • Press Enter. That should give you the product key to type in the activation.
    Get back to us if you need further assistance.

PreciousLeb, Dec 2, 2019
  3. Jan Del Win User
    how do I get machine id for activation purposes?

Hi Fred,

Machine ID also known as Product ID is being used to identify the device. We suggest following the steps below to get the product ID of your device:

• Type about your PC on the search box.
    • Look for the Product ID.

Product ID 8259dd73-5f2e-40f9-8ef6-adf8e1d34a66.png

Get back to us if you need further assistance.

Jan Del, Dec 2, 2019
  4. Product ID

Deleted product id

I was showing a friend an example of how to get around a teamspeak ban as he was banned unfairly and i ran through the steps and this involved copying the computers product id and leaving it blank using regedit to then get into the server. I was in a rush
    and did not copy the product id. Is this a problem and if so how would i recover it? Please help asap, thank you

AdamBorwick, Dec 2, 2019
Thema:

Product ID

1. Product ID - Similar Threads - Product

2. I've misplaced my office product key. where can I find it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I've misplaced my office product key. where can I find it: Windows 11, I've misplaced my office product key. where can I find it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ive-misplaced-my-office-product-key-where-can-i/b7155570-f672-4504-a680-8d80a62d8a87
  3. I've misplaced my office product key. where can I find it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I've misplaced my office product key. where can I find it: Windows 11, I've misplaced my office product key. where can I find it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ive-misplaced-my-office-product-key-where-can-i/b7155570-f672-4504-a680-8d80a62d8a87
  4. Product key Activation for MS Office 2019

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Product key Activation for MS Office 2019: My Lenovo Laptop came with Windows 10 Home Single Language 64.I didn't had to type a product key nor was I able to access MS office 2019 that came with it could be a trial pack, i never noticed.The problem is I don't have a product key to enter since mine is digitally...
  5. Product key Activation for MS Office 2019

Product key Activation for MS Office 2019: My Lenovo Laptop came with Windows 10 Home Single Language 64.I didn't had to type a product key nor was I able to access MS office 2019 that came with it could be a trial pack, i never noticed.The problem is I don't have a product key to enter since mine is digitally...
  6. why do i not have a product key?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why do i not have a product key?: recently my mom got me this laptop but she didnt have the box with it. then i noticed i couldn't activate windows because it says i dont have a product key. tried trouble shooting and it just says we cant activate your copy of windows make sure you're connected to the...
  7. why do i not have a product key?

why do i not have a product key?: recently my mom got me this laptop but she didnt have the box with it. then i noticed i couldn't activate windows because it says i dont have a product key. tried trouble shooting and it just says we cant activate your copy of windows make sure you're connected to the...
  8. why do i not have a product key?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. installing windows pro 11 and scatched off some product code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    installing windows pro 11 and scatched off some product code: I have 19 characters of my product code, how can I redover the rest of them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installing-windows-pro-11-and-scatched-off-some/15064c16-c301-480d-b89a-01ff7a9d0311
  10. installing windows pro 11 and scatched off some product code

installing windows pro 11 and scatched off some product code: I have 19 characters of my product code, how can I redover the rest of them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installing-windows-pro-11-and-scatched-off-some/15064c16-c301-480d-b89a-01ff7a9d0311