Product is actually Internally labelled as Windows 9.

Discus and support Product is actually Internally labelled as Windows 9. in Windows 10 Support on Windows 10 Forums to solve the problem; Hi there Ms still has kept the internal labelling of this product as Windows 9. !!! Ms must have made a last minute change !!!. Here's an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by jimbo45, Oct 3, 2014.

1. jimbo45 Win User

Hi there

Ms still has kept the internal labelling of this product as Windows 9. !!!

Ms must have made a last minute change !!!.

Here's an extract from BELARC audit of the system I'm currently playing with.

Cheers
    jimbo

:)

jimbo45, Oct 3, 2014
  2. mccbleue Win User

Nokia N80

It might not actually be marked as a product code. It will be a seven-digit number, probably beginning 05 or 06.

On the internal label, it will be close to the long IMEI serial number (15 digits beginning 35).

mccbleue, Oct 3, 2014
  3. aspergerguy Win User
    5800 XpressMusic Firmware

@skullz1987

If you wish to post the seven digit product code upon label under battery I could check for you, although if you have not had device since new product code recorded
    internally may not tally with that of upon label!

aspergerguy, Oct 3, 2014
  4. JDobbsy1987 Win User

Good find and interesting, it does give the impression it was a late change to be called 10?

JDobbsy1987, Oct 3, 2014
  5. AddRAM Win User
    Windows 9.9 would have been cute *Biggrin

AddRAM, Oct 3, 2014
  6. Worse Win User
    Hey Jimbo...

Sorry for revive this thread.

You see windows 9 there ´cuz your AMD processor made it downgraded.. *Smile

Sorry sometimes I do this ugly jokes.

I like AMD. I see powefull AMD devices around there. But I try two times and no luck. Never more.

Cheers!

Worse, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Product is actually Internally labelled as Windows 9. - Similar Threads - Product actually Internally

1. Microsoft Office 2010, Product Key in caps?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Microsoft Office 2010, Product Key in caps?: The subject says it all. I could not finish installation of Microsoft Office 2010. I have the Product Key but don't know if the maximum number of uses has been met. The website that the installation sent me to for entering the product key said that upper or lower case was ok....
  2. Microsoft Office 2010, Does Product Key have to be in caps?

in Windows 10 Support
    Microsoft Office 2010, Does Product Key have to be in caps?: The subject says it all. I could not finish installation of Microsoft Office 2010. I have the Product Key but don't know if the maximum number of uses has been met. The website that the installation sent me to for entering the product key said that upper or lower case was ok....
  3. Using the current device's product key on my another device.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Using the current device's product key on my another device.: Hello, My 6 year old PC has Windows 10 PRO (Retail License). It came with Windows 7 Home which also was successfully upgraded to Windows 10 Home (OEM License). Now, I have bought a new PC which came with Windows 10 Home. How do I use my retail PRO product key in my new laptop...
  4. Product support forum changes on Microsoft Community

in Windows 10 News
    Product support forum changes on Microsoft Community: Hello, Effective July 2018, the Microsoft Community forums listed below will shift support scope and Microsoft staff will no longer provide technical support there. There will be no proactive reviews, monitoring, answering or answer marking of questions. The forums will...
  5. New ASUS ROG Products Revealed at Computex 2018

in Windows 10 News
    New ASUS ROG Products Revealed at Computex 2018: ROG is more than just a gaming brand; it’s a commitment to enhancing your gaming and enthusiast experience through innovative engineering and thoughtful design. Starting in 2006 with motherboards, we dared to defy conventional thinking in pursuit of our passion to produce the...
  6. Cortana as productivity assistant instead of personal assistant

in Windows 10 News
    Cortana as productivity assistant instead of personal assistant: Microsoft's own digital assistant Cortana is a very curious case in 2018. It's a feature (service?) that appears to be alive and kicking internally, but showing little to no sign of improvement externally. Cortana has become stagnant in the digital assistant market; it's...
  7. Turn off Windows Updates for Microsoft Products... actually?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Turn off Windows Updates for Microsoft Products... actually?: Hi. It's quite annoying to sort up things after almost every Windows update. -,- Another issue it's happening me, like the object suggest it to you: I turn off the option for downloading and installing Other Microsoft Products (in the advanced options of Windows...