Windows 10: Product is actually Internally labelled as Windows 9.

Discus and support Product is actually Internally labelled as Windows 9. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi there Ms still has kept the internal labelling of this product as Windows 9. !!! Ms must have made a last minute change !!!. Here's an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by jimbo45, Oct 3, 2014.

1. jimbo45 Win User

Product is actually Internally labelled as Windows 9.

Hi there

Ms still has kept the internal labelling of this product as Windows 9. !!!

Ms must have made a last minute change !!!.

Here's an extract from BELARC audit of the system I'm currently playing with.

Cheers
    jimbo

:)

jimbo45, Oct 3, 2014
  2. mccbleue Win User

Nokia N80

It might not actually be marked as a product code. It will be a seven-digit number, probably beginning 05 or 06.

On the internal label, it will be close to the long IMEI serial number (15 digits beginning 35).

mccbleue, Oct 3, 2014
  3. 5800 XpressMusic Firmware

@skullz1987

If you wish to post the seven digit product code upon label under battery I could check for you, although if you have not had device since new product code recorded
    internally may not tally with that of upon label!

aspergerguy, Oct 3, 2014
  4. Product is actually Internally labelled as Windows 9.

Good find and interesting, it does give the impression it was a late change to be called 10?

JDobbsy1987, Oct 3, 2014
  5. AddRAM Win User
    Windows 9.9 would have been cute *Biggrin

AddRAM, Oct 3, 2014
  6. Worse Win User
    Hey Jimbo...

Sorry for revive this thread.

You see windows 9 there ´cuz your AMD processor made it downgraded.. *Smile

Sorry sometimes I do this ugly jokes.

I like AMD. I see powefull AMD devices around there. But I try two times and no luck. Never more.

Cheers!

Worse, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Product is actually Internally labelled as Windows 9.

1. Product is actually Internally labelled as Windows 9. - Similar Threads - Product actually Internally

2. To install windows OS, do you need the actual product at hand?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    To install windows OS, do you need the actual product at hand?: Do I need the product key right in front of me when installing, or do I just need the codes or something that's written on the key? submitted by /u/daiki185 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k1lps5/to_install_windows_os_do_you_need_the_actual/
  3. Printing Avery L7261 labels .... actual label measures seem to bigger than A5 page...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Printing Avery L7261 labels .... actual label measures seem to bigger than A5 page...: When setting up for labels to print select new label, message coming back is saying that actual label measurements are bigger than A% page....
  4. DirectX 9 on Windows 10 installation internal error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DirectX 9 on Windows 10 installation internal error: Hi, I have a brand new laptop and I’m trying to install directX 9 to play old games. I used the standalone runtime june 2010 and it gives me an error everytime, and it tells me to check some error logs that dont exist. If I run it on compatibility mode it installs but...
  5. labels

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    labels: how can Iprint labels from access 2007 in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/labels/adebe165-5637-434a-8152-0574f26c9579
  6. The product key on the label of the packaging for the windows 10 os that I brought is...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    The product key on the label of the packaging for the windows 10 os that I brought is...: The product key on the label of the packaging for the windows 10 os that I brought is damaged. how do I go about retrieving the product key from somewhere? I have bar code and order number and receipt...
  7. Window COA Label

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Window COA Label: I bought Window from store in Thailand , and now wonder is this COA Lable is counterfeit or not? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-coa-label/1fa2ac8f-f4be-43ed-ad48-aed2979617c9"
  8. Turn off Windows Updates for Microsoft Products... actually?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Turn off Windows Updates for Microsoft Products... actually?: Hi. It's quite annoying to sort up things after almost every Windows update. -,- Another issue it's happening me, like the object suggest it to you: I turn off the option for downloading and installing Other Microsoft Products (in the advanced options of Windows...
  9. Windows 10 Threshold was Windows 9 internally at Microsoft

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Threshold was Windows 9 internally at Microsoft: Interesting: Windows 10 Threshold was Windows 9 internally at Microsoft When Microsoft jumped directly to Windows 10 from Windows 8 PC / Windows Phone 8.1, it was quite a surprise, given the logical and expected order could have been Windows 9 after Windows 8. But our...
  10. Windows product key on label differs to retrievd key

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows product key on label differs to retrievd key: UPDATE found my own answer... apparently the key on the label is the OEM key the manufacturer is obliged to give with an OEM product. the ' embedded' key found with magicaljellybean is the volume licensing key that the manufacturer uses to bulk activate multiple PC's...