Windows 10: Product Key already redeemed

Discus and support Product Key already redeemed in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I purchased Office 2019 through Dell, and when I try to redeem it and download it from MS I get the message it has already been redeemed. How can I... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by CarolJohnson0919, Aug 27, 2020.

1. Product Key already redeemed

I purchased Office 2019 through Dell, and when I try to redeem it and download it from MS I get the message it has already been redeemed. How can I download it I have not yet.? Thanks!

:)

CarolJohnson0919, Aug 27, 2020

2. the product key was redeemed

the product key was redeemed with a different Microsoft account: How do I fix it?

ไพพร, Aug 27, 2020
  3. WiIfred P Win User
    Product Code already been redeemed

Thank you for the clarification. So when you purchased it, there's a possibility that you have redeemed it on another Microsoft account. I would suggest getting in touch with Microsoft chat support (https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/contactus/)
    so they can check on their end on which Microsoft account the product key was redeemed to and they will also be able to help you transfer it to your account. Just make sure to have the product key ready and the proof of purchase.

WiIfred P, Aug 27, 2020
  4. Product Key already redeemed

Redeem a game

I'm from Romania, Europe, don't know if my language will be available but i don't want it in my language, i want it in english.

I've done both Online and Windows 10 steps from the link, but still the same error:

Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different web page.

MaciucSilviu, Aug 27, 2020
Thema:

Product Key already redeemed

1. Product Key already redeemed - Similar Threads - Product Key already

2. have been given a product code to redeem and entered it and message says already been redeemed

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    have been given a product code to redeem and entered it and message says already been redeemed: purchased an app "wikicamp australia". got a code to redeem. entered the code. message says code already redeemed.paid twice. not the problem. i just want the app on my laptop...
  3. PRODUCT KEY SAYS IT HAS ALREADY BEEN REDEEMED AND WHAT DO WE DO

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PRODUCT KEY SAYS IT HAS ALREADY BEEN REDEEMED AND WHAT DO WE DO: pRODUCT KEP THAT WAS PURCHASED AT BEST BUY IN PORTAGE, MICHIGAN IS SAYING IT JAS ALREADY BEEN REDEEMED?pLEASE HELP THIS IS FOR A COMPANY AND IN NEED OF IT ASAP...
  4. PRODUCT KEY SAYS IT HAS ALREADY BEEN REDEEMED AND WHAT DO WE DO

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PRODUCT KEY SAYS IT HAS ALREADY BEEN REDEEMED AND WHAT DO WE DO: pRODUCT KEP THAT WAS PURCHASED AT BEST BUY IN PORTAGE, MICHIGAN IS SAYING IT JAS ALREADY BEEN REDEEMED?pLEASE HELP THIS IS FOR A COMPANY AND IN NEED OF IT ASAP...
  5. Product Code already been redeemed

Product Code already been redeemed: Hi I have just purchased Microsoft Office 2019 online, the product code i was issued with, when inserted a message states the code has already been redeemed, please advise of next steps to sort this issue thanks Gus...
  6. Code already redeemed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Code already redeemed: I will try to keep it as short as possible. Basically, I have already redeemed a code for Minecraft Windows 10/Microsoft edition but I do not see it in my Microsoft store library/order history. I bought Minecraft years ago so I can get a code, and I already checked the only...
  7. Minecraft key for Windows 10 already redeemed?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Minecraft key for Windows 10 already redeemed?: I opened my Mojang account to get my key for Minecraft for Windows 10, but it says my code is already redeemed. It does not appear in my order history, and trying to download it through the Microsoft store shows that it is not in my account. Is it possible to get a new code?...
  8. Code already redeemed

Code already redeemed: I recently buyed gears of war 4 from instant gaming, but when i try to redeem it, it says that the code has already been redeemed, i'd like to know when (date and hours) it was redeemed so i can get a refund....
  9. Already used product key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Already used product key: I bought an key for an Mircosoft product and when I wanted to use it it said it was already used. And if I want my Money back they said I have to know when the key was used. How do I find out [moved from German forums]...
  10. Code Already Redeemed?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Code Already Redeemed?: I have the Java version for Minecraft and I have been trying to download the Windows 10 version since I got a free code for it. I accidentally pressed back when I entered the code and now I can't download it because it says it was already redeemed. I just want to play with my...