Windows 10: Product Key and Upgrading to Windows 10

Discus and support Product Key and Upgrading to Windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I live in Trinidad, but was working in the Middle East where I purchased a genuine windows7 Home Premium edition, on the box has activation... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ArvindRamoutar, Sep 1, 2020.

1. Product Key and Upgrading to Windows 10

I live in Trinidad, but was working in the Middle East where I purchased a genuine windows7 Home Premium edition, on the box has activation restrictions to the Middle East and Africa. I am currently in Trinidad, this is a spare laptop i have and want to upgrade to windows 10 so i can give someone less fortunate for their online classes. During the installation i get the prompt to enter product key, when entered it say invalid. How do i fix this or is there a work around to have windows 10 installed ? THANKS !!!

:)

ArvindRamoutar, Sep 1, 2020
  2. skippy258 Win User

DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

this search might help you https://www.google.com.au/webhp?sou...o+to+get+it+activated+windows+10+blocked+keys

From http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/why-activate-windows-10

If you upgraded to Windows 10 for free and ended up in a non-activated state, try following these steps:

• Go to Start
      Product Key and Upgrading to Windows 10 [​IMG]
      , then select Settings > Update & security > Activation.
    • Select Go to Store, and check to see if a valid license is available for your device. If a license isn't available, you'll need to buy Windows from the Store.

Note
      • This only applies if you haven't made changes to the hardware for your device.

or you could hack it with a crack but please note this is always risky and you don't know what's in the hack

skippy258, Sep 1, 2020
  3. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Sep 1, 2020
  4. Product Key and Upgrading to Windows 10

windows 10 key

Now that I have finally upgraded from Windows 8 to Windows 10 will my Windows 8 key work with a fresh install of Windows 10?

Easy Rhino, Sep 1, 2020
Thema:

Product Key and Upgrading to Windows 10

1. Product Key and Upgrading to Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Product Key Upgrading

2. Windows 10 free upgrade, product key issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 free upgrade, product key issue: I had Windows 7 on my computer and updated to Windows 10. When prompted to activate Windows, I used my Windows 7 product key and it didn’t work. What do I do?...
  3. Windows 10 free upgrade, product key issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 free upgrade, product key issue: I had Windows 7 on my computer and updated to Windows 10. When prompted to activate Windows, I used my Windows 7 product key and it didn’t work. What do I do?...
  4. Product key problem after windows 10 upgrade.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Product key problem after windows 10 upgrade.: Sir i have original windows 7 and i have product key for windows 7 but i go to upgrade my pc in windows 10 upgrade success but my original windows is now requesting to windows 10 product key and when i enter my windows 7 product key for activation but windows 10 show my...
  5. Upgrading Windows 10 Home to Pro with product key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrading Windows 10 Home to Pro with product key: Hi! This is my first post and I am still a somewhat beginner with Windows. I am a student attempting to upgrade my laptop (which came with Windows 10 Home) to Windows 10 Pro (I was following information on how to use Xamarin and it recommended enabling Hyper-v for the...
  6. Product key - upgrade to windows 10pro

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Product key - upgrade to windows 10pro: I ordered windows10pro through store but did not receive the product key. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/product-key-upgrade-to-windows-10pro/21fff449-12a6-452e-bb76-b73596a5d830
  7. upgrading windows without a product key

upgrading windows without a product key: what's the easiest way to upgrade to windows 10 pro without a product key available, but linked to an inaccessible pc connected to my account? my original solution was to use the update troubleshooter, but a, it's not available right now, and b, i'm on windows 10 home. i...
  8. Upgrade Windows 10 Home Product Key

Upgrade Windows 10 Home Product Key: Hi, I recently bought a Windows 10 Home product key but my computer needs a Windows 10 Pro License. Is there any way to upgrade my product key from Home to Pro? I would be willing to pay extra to upgrade but I don't want to pay for two licenses....
  9. Upgrade to Windows 10 asking for Product Key

Upgrade to Windows 10 asking for Product Key: I was going to install Windows 10 via the Media Creation Tool but I chose the second option, 'Create installation media for another PC' thinking it could be helpful in the future. I was able to successfully download it then tried installing it right after that. There came...
  10. windows 10 upgrade asking for product key

windows 10 upgrade asking for product key: i have downloaded the windows 10(home x64) ISO file and made a USB flash device using it,and now whenever i try to upgrade my LAPTOP(it came with original windows pre-installed) it asks for a product key and there is no "skip" option available all i see is next and back...