Windows 10: Product Key Button Error

Discus and support Product Key Button Error in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; When I press "change product key" in settings, I does nothing, please help, is there a way to fix this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by bao_khuu, Aug 4, 2019.

1. bao_khuu Win User

Product Key Button Error

When I press "change product key" in settings, I does nothing, please help, is there a way to fix this?

:)

bao_khuu, Aug 4, 2019
  2. Hung_Khuu Win User

Product Key Button Error

Does this have to do with anything with the button error, when I click it, it doesn't show up the product key page.

Hung_Khuu, Sep 29, 2019
  3. Windows 10 product key error

Hi Piyush,

Thank you for posting your reply.

I suggest you to activate the copy of Windows via phone by following the steps below:

• Press “Windows key + R” and type “slui 4” and press Enter.
    • Select your Region/Country.
    • Select the Phone Activation option, and hold on for a real person.
    Hope the information is helpful.

Regards

Eeshwar Kumar, Sep 29, 2019
  4. AndreTen Win User

Product Key Button Error

Where is my Product Key if I want to re-install?

Like davidhk said. But if you really want to see your windows key, I would suggest Belarc advisor. It will give you some useful information about your system, product keys of your software is among them (not only Microsoft, you will have listed most of your keys).

AndreTen, Sep 29, 2019
Thema:

Product Key Button Error

1. Product Key Button Error - Similar Threads - Product Key Button

2. Product key error

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Product key error: So I have Windows 10 on my computer for about 4 years and I need help with my product key. Ive accidently changed the product key not knowing that the product key that I accidently changed to didn't activate the Laptop. I tried changing the product key back, but every time I...
  3. Product key error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Product key error: So I have Windows 10 on my computer for about 4 years and I need help with my product key. Ive accidently changed the product key not knowing that the product key that I accidently changed to didn't activate the Laptop. I tried changing the product key back, but every time I...
  4. Product key error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. change product key button not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    change product key button not working: Hey, I've been trying to activate windows 10 Home with a product key since I changed my hardware. The problem is that the change product key is not working and i can't input the activation key. Need help on this really bad. submitted by /u/Gorbazo [link] [comments]...
  6. Product key error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Product key error: Hey guys, I'm Kgomotso and i just bought my PCmecer Z140C-Edu so the problem is that when i wanted to write my project Microsoft 365 couldn't operate unless i sign in,now it says i must enter a product key and i don't know where to find it please help me!!...
  7. Product key error

Product key error: I inputted my product key in and it got accepted which then asked me to download and install windows. My internet then dropped out so I restarted the process but my product key is now not valid. How do I solve this problem?...
  8. "Product Key Error"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Product Key Error": Hi there, recently after a long time I thought let's play FSXMicrosoft Flight simulator X ones again so I installed it and enter the product key it's telling its invalid. I previous installed it in this laptop maybe 3 years ago. What the problem?? Thanks for your support....
  9. Product Key Error

Product Key Error: Received a hand-me down laptop that just needed a new Windows License. Purchased Windows10 Home from Microsoft Store, and received the digital product key, however when I attempt to Change Product Key it tells me there is an error...
  10. product key error

product key error: what's...Message Code 715-123130 and Transaction ID a20c0da7-1325-4bd2-ab73-9c0de15060a1. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/product-key-error/ba9c910e-cc4b-4c84-91ef-8b27d0474cfc"