Windows 10: Product key containing a letter Z

Discus and support Product key containing a letter Z in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; So I bought the windows account from Aftershock in SG and the product key came with a letter Z at the end. But I found out that the product key cannot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Dionne Pang, Jun 8, 2022.

1. Product key containing a letter Z

So I bought the windows account from Aftershock in SG and the product key came with a letter Z at the end. But I found out that the product key cannot contain the letter Z, so what should I do? Furthermore, I tried replacing the letter Z with a 2 and a 3 but it still did not work.

:)

Dionne Pang, Jun 8, 2022

2. product key contains a Z which cannot be used

product key contains a Z which cannot be used

georgemontgomery1, Jun 8, 2022
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    product key contains a Z which cannot be used

Hi George

The characters not allowed in a Windows 10 licence key are:

Numbers (0, 1 and 5)

Letters (A, E, I, L, N, O, S, U, and Z)

Where did you obtain your product key for Windows, was that from a 3rd party seller or on the Internet

If that is printed on a sticker, are you sure you are reading that product key correctly, is that perhaps a 2?

DaveM121, Jun 8, 2022
  4. Product key containing a letter Z

product key

Yes it contains the letter E. The product key was on a label attached to the computer. It was a refurbished computer.

FrankFarrow, Jun 8, 2022
Thema:

Product key containing a letter Z

1. Product key containing a letter Z - Similar Threads - Product key containing

2. The product key does not accept the letter z

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The product key does not accept the letter z: The product key does not accept the letter z https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-product-key-does-not-accept-the-letter-z/df2154cd-6fbe-4bbb-acfa-6455d012032c
  3. The product key does not accept the letter z

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The product key does not accept the letter z: The product key does not accept the letter z https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-product-key-does-not-accept-the-letter-z/df2154cd-6fbe-4bbb-acfa-6455d012032c
  4. The product key does not accept the letter z

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Product key containing a letter Z

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Product key containing a letter Z: So I bought the windows account from Aftershock in SG and the product key came with a letter Z at the end. But I found out that the product key cannot contain the letter Z, so what should I do? Furthermore, I tried replacing the letter Z with a 2 and a 3 but it still did not...
  6. Product key containing a letter Z

Product key containing a letter Z: So I bought the windows account from Aftershock in SG and the product key came with a letter Z at the end. But I found out that the product key cannot contain the letter Z, so what should I do? Furthermore, I tried replacing the letter Z with a 2 and a 3 but it still did not...
  7. my window 10 doesn't allow me to key in the 25th letter for the product key

my window 10 doesn't allow me to key in the 25th letter for the product key: I have purchased an one year subscription for the Microsoft 365 for 5 PCs. I tried to key in the product key to a newly reset PC, but the space for the product key only allowed me to type up to the 24th letter of the key, I could not type the 25th letter. Please help........
  8. How to change SYSTEM drive letter from C to any other letter (A or Z)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to change SYSTEM drive letter from C to any other letter (A or Z): Hello! I have a dark desire and some OCD related spasms to make some changes on how Windows10 is arranging the drive letters in explorer.exe, i would really appreciate any guide, advice or joke :) on this. Short story I want to change the default system partition letter...
  9. "z" key no longer works

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    "z" key no longer works: My "z" key does not work on my keyboard. It was working a couple days ago and now it just does not work and I have no idea why. I have connected it to my other computer and the "z" key works but on my main computer it does not. I noticed that I can use it at the login menu...
  10. product key contains a Z which cannot be used

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    product key contains a Z which cannot be used: product key contains a Z which cannot be used https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/product-key-contains-a-z-which-cannot-be-used/4766cd55-cff6-456c-9073-66388cf7e244