Windows 10: product key contains a Z which cannot be used

Discus and support product key contains a Z which cannot be used in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; product key contains a Z which cannot be used... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by georgemontgomery1, Feb 5, 2019.

1. product key contains a Z which cannot be used

product key contains a Z which cannot be used

:)

georgemontgomery1, Feb 5, 2019

2. Vodafone K4510-Z Compatibility with Windows10

Hi Andre,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to uninstall the current driver for Vodafone K4510-Z, download the latest driver from manufacturer’s website and install it in compatibility mode.

Follow the below step.

Step 1: Uninstall Vodafone K4510-Z driver.

• Press Windows key + x and select Program and Feature.

• Select Vodafone K4510-Z.

• Right click and select Uninstall.
    Step 2: Download the latest driver from the manufacturer’s website and install it in compatibility mode.

To run a program in compatibility mode, refer to the below link:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/older-programs-compatible-version-windows

Note: Applies to Windows 10 as well.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Feb 5, 2019
  3. Riel Alc Win User
    How to disappear the Z partition in "This PC"

Hi Disal,

To delete the Z: drive partition, please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows Key + R. Type diskmgmt.msc, then hit
      Enter.
    • Right-click on the partition, then select Delete Volume to delete a partition.

Note: This option deletes every single file on the partition, please be careful when using it.

We also suggest running Microsoft Safety Scanner to scan and protect your computer from any viruses.

Update us with the result.

Riel Alc, Feb 5, 2019
  4. Sher Amo Win User

Product key

Hi Megan,

A product key is used when activating a software.
    To help us determine the appropriate troubleshooting steps that can resolve your concern, we'd like to ask the following questions:

• What product are you trying to activate?
    • Are you looking for the product key to activate your Office application?
    • Which version of Office are you trying to activate? To check this, you can perform the steps posted on this
      link.
    • Are you looking for the product key to activate your Windows?

We look forward to your response.

Sher Amo, Feb 5, 2019
Thema:

1. product key contains a Z which cannot be used - Similar Threads - product key contains

2. The product key does not accept the letter z

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The product key does not accept the letter z: The product key does not accept the letter z https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-product-key-does-not-accept-the-letter-z/df2154cd-6fbe-4bbb-acfa-6455d012032c
  3. The product key does not accept the letter z

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The product key does not accept the letter z: The product key does not accept the letter z https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-product-key-does-not-accept-the-letter-z/df2154cd-6fbe-4bbb-acfa-6455d012032c
  4. The product key does not accept the letter z

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Product key containing a letter Z

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Product key containing a letter Z: So I bought the windows account from Aftershock in SG and the product key came with a letter Z at the end. But I found out that the product key cannot contain the letter Z, so what should I do? Furthermore, I tried replacing the letter Z with a 2 and a 3 but it still did not...
  6. Product key containing a letter Z

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Product key containing a letter Z: So I bought the windows account from Aftershock in SG and the product key came with a letter Z at the end. But I found out that the product key cannot contain the letter Z, so what should I do? Furthermore, I tried replacing the letter Z with a 2 and a 3 but it still did not...
  7. Product key containing a letter Z

8. LAST PRODUCT KEY ENTERED CANNOT BE USED FOR THIS COPY OF WINDOWS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LAST PRODUCT KEY ENTERED CANNOT BE USED FOR THIS COPY OF WINDOWS: I'm very grateful if someone tell me what to do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/last-product-key-entered-cannot-be-used-for-this/68f01086-e5a9-4511-b09f-b43ac8890603
  9. Query which key to use

Query which key to use: I have used Showkey Plus to find the key to my laptop but am confused as to which of the keys I should use if ever I have to replace the harddrive. IE I have one key that is titled the installed key and one that is called the OEM key can anyone please advise me of which one...
  10. cannot enter the product key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    cannot enter the product key: I downloaded the product key software to view the product key of my device then I entered the product key to activate windows, then the error message 0x803FA067 and content could not activate windows on this device because you don 't have a valid product key or digital...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Office product key contains Z