Windows 10: Product key doesn't show correct after activation. Why?

Discus and support Product key doesn't show correct after activation. Why? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; The product key doesn't show correct on my pc after activation. why? * Original title: windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Seby_827, May 29, 2020.

1. Seby_827 Win User

Product key doesn't show correct after activation. Why?

The product key doesn't show correct on my pc after activation. why?

* Original title: windows 10

:)

Seby_827, May 29, 2020
  2. jarek_565 Win User

Windows 10 Education N, product key doesn`t work

hello

I download windows 10 Education N (polish) and I successfully installed it but the product key doesn`t work (0xc004f050)

what should I do with it?

jarek_565, May 29, 2020
  3. Activation of Windows 10 Pro doesn´t work

Hallo, i can´t activate my windows 10 Pro (free upgrade from windows 7);

Info: 0xC0EA000A

Manual activation doesn´t work either.

Important (i think): I had to re-install windows 10 (3 or even 4 times). because I had massive problems with "Start and Cortana Issues".

I hope, I don´t have to search the old product key.

PS. Yes, Windows 7 was genuine.

MichalMichalczyk, May 29, 2020
  4. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Product key doesn't show correct after activation. Why? [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, May 29, 2020
Thema:

1. Product key doesn't show correct after activation. Why? - Similar Threads - Product key doesn't

2. why is there no product key for activation after an automatic update?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    why is there no product key for activation after an automatic update?: Hello,I have a Windows 10 Pro, which I had automatically installed from the web after Microsoft nagged me to do it, from a previous version of Windows. The previous version of Windows worked just fine but I gave in to the nagging. After that, I could not activate my new...
  3. why is there no product key for activation after an automatic update?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why is there no product key for activation after an automatic update?: Hello,I have a Windows 10 Pro, which I had automatically installed from the web after Microsoft nagged me to do it, from a previous version of Windows. The previous version of Windows worked just fine but I gave in to the nagging. After that, I could not activate my new...
  4. why is there no product key for activation after an automatic update?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows product key after activation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows product key after activation: Hey,So I just installed windows 11 on a new device. On an old laptop I found a retail key so I got the code by typing "wmic path SoftwareLicensingService get OA3xOriginalProductKey" in the command prompt.I then proceeded to activate windows on the new device.Now, after the...
  6. Windows product key after activation

Windows product key after activation: Hey,So I just installed windows 11 on a new device. On an old laptop I found a retail key so I got the code by typing "wmic path SoftwareLicensingService get OA3xOriginalProductKey" in the command prompt.I then proceeded to activate windows on the new device.Now, after the...
  7. Product Key Activation Doesn'T Work

Product Key Activation Doesn'T Work: Product Key Doesn't WorkTried clean install.Computer was purchased directly from HP and was activated with the product key.After a windows os reinstall, the product key "disappeared"I have exhausted all built-in tools that cmd provides.Solutions?...
  8. Product Key Activation Doesn'T Work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Product Key Activation Doesn'T Work: Product Key Doesn't WorkTried clean install.Computer was purchased directly from HP and was activated with the product key.After a windows os reinstall, the product key "disappeared"I have exhausted all built-in tools that cmd provides.Solutions?...
  9. Product Key Activation Doesn'T Work

10. Identifying the correct product key

Identifying the correct product key: I'm about to upgrade my computer for the first time since Windows 10 came out, and it is a substantial upgrade (including the motherboard.) I have four computers in the house running Windows 10. Two of them use upgrade licenses from Windows 7, two have retail copies purchased...