Windows 10: Product key doesn't work while reinstalling Windows 10

Discus and support Product key doesn't work while reinstalling Windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I got given my old system computer from work I whiped it and put windows 10 pro on it using the product key but wanted to change it so I got a windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by CarpalLattice7, Aug 23, 2019.

1. Product key doesn't work while reinstalling Windows 10

I got given my old system computer from work I whiped it and put windows 10 pro on it using the product key but wanted to change it so I got a windows 7 install disc from ebay installed it and I liked windows 10 better so I tried reinstalling windows 10 and now it tells me my product key is wrong what do I do how do I fix this

***Original Title: windows 10 install***

:)

CarpalLattice7, Aug 23, 2019
  2. jarek_565 Win User

Windows 10 Education N, product key doesn`t work

hello

I download windows 10 Education N (polish) and I successfully installed it but the product key doesn`t work (0xc004f050)

what should I do with it?

jarek_565, Aug 23, 2019
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Product key doesn't work while reinstalling Windows 10 [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Aug 23, 2019
  4. Product key doesn't work while reinstalling Windows 10

Activation of Windows 10 Pro doesn´t work

Hallo, i can´t activate my windows 10 Pro (free upgrade from windows 7);

Info: 0xC0EA000A

Manual activation doesn´t work either.

Important (i think): I had to re-install windows 10 (3 or even 4 times). because I had massive problems with "Start and Cortana Issues".

I hope, I don´t have to search the old product key.

PS. Yes, Windows 7 was genuine.

MichalMichalczyk, Aug 23, 2019
Thema:

Product key doesn't work while reinstalling Windows 10

1. Product key doesn't work while reinstalling Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Product key doesn't

2. My Windows product key doesn't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Windows product key doesn't work: I had to factory reset my computer due to technical issues and now when I try to enter the product key to activate Windows it doesn't work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-product-key-doesnt-work/4a3273cb-2212-481a-b9bd-7e09db46f86b
  3. My Windows product key doesn't work

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    My Windows product key doesn't work: I had to factory reset my computer due to technical issues and now when I try to enter the product key to activate Windows it doesn't work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-product-key-doesnt-work/4a3273cb-2212-481a-b9bd-7e09db46f86b
  4. Windows 10 DVD Product Key "This Product Key Doesn't Work"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 DVD Product Key "This Product Key Doesn't Work": I recently purchased a Windows 10 Home DVD from an Authorized Dealer. I am installing onto a new system. The product Key was covered by the scratch off decal when purchased. The scratch off was intact when purchased and until I unpackaged the disk for install this morning....
  5. Windows 10 DVD Product Key "This Product Key Doesn't Work"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 DVD Product Key "This Product Key Doesn't Work": I recently purchased a Windows 10 Home DVD from an Authorized Dealer. I am installing onto a new system. The product Key was covered by the scratch off decal when purchased. The scratch off was intact when purchased and until I unpackaged the disk for install this morning....
  6. Windows 10 DVD Product Key "This Product Key Doesn't Work"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Product Key doesn't work?

Product Key doesn't work?: I recently purchased Windows 10 Home but when I try to change product key, it says: "The product key you entered didn't work. Check the product key and try again, or enter a different one. 0xc004f050" The edition shown at the top of the activation screen says Windows...
  8. Reinstall Windows 10 Product key wont work

Reinstall Windows 10 Product key wont work: So the last update from windows 10 caused my computer to crash so I had to reinstall Windows 10. As of right now it's showing its not activated and that it needs a product key. I still have the product key of when I first purchased Windows 10 but I get an error and it says...
  9. Windows 10 Home Product Key Doesn't work

Windows 10 Home Product Key Doesn't work: i just bought bought a new windows home product key, i put the code in the windows activation and i find out it doesn't work? with this error message: The product key you have entered didn't work. Check the product key and try again, or enter a different one. (0xc0020036). I...
  10. Windows 10 product key reinstall

Windows 10 product key reinstall: I had to reinstall my copy of windows 10 from a flash drive I had it saved on. I had originally upgraded from windows 7. When I tried to enter my key though it wouldn't work. Is there a way to fix this or get a new key? I had to reinstall windows 7 again for now but I want to...