Windows 10: product key error

Discus and support product key error in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; what's...Message Code 715-123130 and Transaction ID a20c0da7-1325-4bd2-ab73-9c0de15060a1.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by ron-e-g, Jun 2, 2019.

1. ron-e-g Win User

product key error

what's...Message Code 715-123130 and Transaction ID a20c0da7-1325-4bd2-ab73-9c0de15060a1.

:)

ron-e-g, Jun 2, 2019

2. Windows 10 product key error

Hi Piyush,

Thank you for posting your reply.

I suggest you to activate the copy of Windows via phone by following the steps below:

• Press “Windows key + R” and type “slui 4” and press Enter.
    • Select your Region/Country.
    • Select the Phone Activation option, and hold on for a real person.
    Hope the information is helpful.

Regards

Eeshwar Kumar, Jun 2, 2019
  3. Sher Amo Win User
    Product key

Hi Megan,

A product key is used when activating a software.
    To help us determine the appropriate troubleshooting steps that can resolve your concern, we'd like to ask the following questions:

• What product are you trying to activate?
    • Are you looking for the product key to activate your Office application?
    • Which version of Office are you trying to activate? To check this, you can perform the steps posted on this
      link.
    • Are you looking for the product key to activate your Windows?

We look forward to your response.

Sher Amo, Jun 2, 2019
  4. product key error

i know the product id but forget the product key

Hello,

There is still a way to search for your product key. Kindly follow the steps below for you to know your product key:

• Press Windows key + X
    • Click Command Prompt (admin)
    • Enter the following command: wmic path SoftwareLicensingService get OA3xOriginalProductKey
    • Then hit Enter
    The product key will be revealed, copy the product key then enter it.

Give us an update on what happens.

Anthony Cato, Jun 2, 2019
Thema:

product key error

1. product key error - Similar Threads - product key error

2. CMD for product key error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CMD for product key error: hello i just wanted to find my product key i lost the box and .... i tried the command promote I run it as administer and then entered the command wmic path ....but it dosent work i only see an error nothing else.can anyone help ?ThxKind Regards!Ahmad Rahil Ali...
  3. Product key error

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Product key error: So I have Windows 10 on my computer for about 4 years and I need help with my product key. Ive accidently changed the product key not knowing that the product key that I accidently changed to didn't activate the Laptop. I tried changing the product key back, but every time I...
  4. Product key error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Product key error: So I have Windows 10 on my computer for about 4 years and I need help with my product key. Ive accidently changed the product key not knowing that the product key that I accidently changed to didn't activate the Laptop. I tried changing the product key back, but every time I...
  5. Product key error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Product key error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Product key error: Hey guys, I'm Kgomotso and i just bought my PCmecer Z140C-Edu so the problem is that when i wanted to write my project Microsoft 365 couldn't operate unless i sign in,now it says i must enter a product key and i don't know where to find it please help me!!...
  7. Product key error

Product key error: I inputted my product key in and it got accepted which then asked me to download and install windows. My internet then dropped out so I restarted the process but my product key is now not valid. How do I solve this problem?...
  8. "Product Key Error"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Product Key Error": Hi there, recently after a long time I thought let's play FSXMicrosoft Flight simulator X ones again so I installed it and enter the product key it's telling its invalid. I previous installed it in this laptop maybe 3 years ago. What the problem?? Thanks for your support....
  9. Product Key Error

Product Key Error: Received a hand-me down laptop that just needed a new Windows License. Purchased Windows10 Home from Microsoft Store, and received the digital product key, however when I attempt to Change Product Key it tells me there is an error...
  10. Windows Key Product Error

Windows Key Product Error: So, my old computer died and I got a new one. When doing so, I switched over my hard drive and immediately I was hit with "Activate Windows, go to settings activate Windows". I have windows, and Ive always had windows, so I tried to look up how to fix this issue and cannot...