Windows 10: Product key for a download

Discus and support Product key for a download in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; How do I find my product key for downloaded applications?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by KathySander, Nov 8, 2019.

1. Product key for a download

How do I find my product key for downloaded applications?

:)

KathySander, Nov 8, 2019
  2. Arun B J Win User

windows live product key

Hi,

Thank you for your response.

• Did you download the ISO of the Game from the Steam?
    It is not Windows Live Key, it’s a game product key which is required to install the game.

I suggest you to check with Steam for Product key and check if it helps.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist

Arun B J, Nov 8, 2019
  3. AndreTen Win User
    Where is my Product Key if I want to re-install?

Like davidhk said. But if you really want to see your windows key, I would suggest Belarc advisor. It will give you some useful information about your system, product keys of your software is among them (not only Microsoft, you will have listed most of your keys).

AndreTen, Nov 8, 2019
  4. Sher Amo Win User

Product key for a download

Product key

Hi Megan,

A product key is used when activating a software.
    To help us determine the appropriate troubleshooting steps that can resolve your concern, we'd like to ask the following questions:

• What product are you trying to activate?
    • Are you looking for the product key to activate your Office application?
    • Which version of Office are you trying to activate? To check this, you can perform the steps posted on this
      link.
    • Are you looking for the product key to activate your Windows?

We look forward to your response.

Sher Amo, Nov 8, 2019
Thema:

Product key for a download

1. Product key for a download - Similar Threads - Product key download

2. how download again windows with product key

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how download again windows with product key: I had purchased laptop online ,therefore windows is preinstalled on my my laptop.My windows os currupted then I uninstalled windows and download ubuntu but for some reason I want back windows and I have product key I can install windows again??...
  3. how download again windows with product key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how download again windows with product key: I had purchased laptop online ,therefore windows is preinstalled on my my laptop.My windows os currupted then I uninstalled windows and download ubuntu but for some reason I want back windows and I have product key I can install windows again??...
  4. how download again windows with product key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Downloading Windows 10 Home with product key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Downloading Windows 10 Home with product key: The Activation Troubleshooter states : We found a Windows 10 Home digital license for this device running Windows 10 Pro. To activate using this digital license, you need to download Windows 10 Home. I'm trying to figure out how to download it without getting charged...
  6. Where's the product key/download link

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Where's the product key/download link: I just bought a Win10 home license, in my order history I see the purchase and it is marked as completed. I do not see a hyperlink to "view product key/install" I have previously 2 years ago bought a license for Win10 pro and that is also in my order history and it _does_...
  7. Is downloading Win10 and not using a product key illegal?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is downloading Win10 and not using a product key illegal?: Title says it all. I can download the ISO image from the Microsoft website and use it on my computer. It will ask me for a product key, but will allow me to skip it and use Win10 regularly, with some personalization restrictions. Microsoft won't be happy either, if they...
  8. CANNOT DOWNLOAD OFFICE AFTER PRODUCT KEY

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    CANNOT DOWNLOAD OFFICE AFTER PRODUCT KEY: hi I am having trouble to download Office, used my product key but get message saying that it has been used, we have just bought this laptop yesterday and were struggling to set it up...
  9. ISO file downloaded, but no product key.

in Windows 10 Customization
    ISO file downloaded, but no product key.: I Downloaded a windows 10 64-bit iso file and changed my computer from mac to windows. I try to activate it but I do not know the product key. I downloaded the iso file from the Microsoft website. in the settings, it says I'm supposed to have a product key, but I never...
  10. Where to download Office 2007 with product key?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Where to download Office 2007 with product key?: Hi all, I have Office 2007 and I'm wanting to install it on my netbook after having just done a clean install of W10 on it. Does anybody know if there's a website out there where I can download a "free trial" of Office 2007, then enter my product key? I know that...