Windows 10: Product key for Microsoft

Discus and support Product key for Microsoft in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; where do I get product key for student account?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by PhillipOyetunji, Feb 24, 2020.

1. Product key for Microsoft

where do I get product key for student account?

:)

PhillipOyetunji, Feb 24, 2020
  2. AndreTen Win User

Where is my Product Key if I want to re-install?

Like davidhk said. But if you really want to see your windows key, I would suggest Belarc advisor. It will give you some useful information about your system, product keys of your software is among them (not only Microsoft, you will have listed most of your keys).

AndreTen, Feb 24, 2020
  3. tengeezer Win User
    Where is my Product Key if I want to re-install?

Cheers, will check it out.

tengeezer, Feb 24, 2020
  4. Product key for Microsoft

Convert a Windows 8pro product key to a Windows 10pro produkt key

Hi Andre,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft community.

I suggest you to Uninstall the license using the following steps.

• Press Windows key + X
    • Click Command Prompt (Admin)
    • At the command prompt, type: slmgr.vbs -upk
    • Press Enter, this will uninstall the product key from the computer.
    Further on, install Windows 8.1 activate the copy with the product key on the new machine. Then again upgrade the same to Windows 10 using Window Update or Media Creation Tool.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Feb 24, 2020
Thema:

Product key for Microsoft

1. Product key for Microsoft - Similar Threads - Product key Microsoft

2. Microsoft product key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft product key: Does the office 365 home addition subscription provide one or more Microsoft product keys as part of the subscription or are the two purchased separately? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-product-key/20f41f08-d0d8-4d9e-a8ec-6acdd673d04e
  3. product key Microsoft 365

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    product key Microsoft 365: I renewed my subscription Microsoft 365 yesterday, but did not receive a product key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/product-key-microsoft-365/444f31ca-d12c-46e2-bf3a-eacb894a5953
  4. Liscence Keys - Microsoft Partner Product Keys

Liscence Keys - Microsoft Partner Product Keys: Hi everyone, I am wondering when I claim a product key from my Microsoft Partner Portal and apply it in my Windows 10 Pro OS copy, would the same license key be valid to license my Windows 10 OS when I reformat my PC and reinstall the OS ? in the same PC Can anyone give me...
  5. Selling Digital Product Key of Microsoft Product

Selling Digital Product Key of Microsoft Product: I am getting retail legit digital license keys of windows and office products at low price. I have seen lots of companies are selling such keys from their sites also. In case of my keys I am getting support from microsoft customer care also. Now my question is can I resale...
  6. Microsoft windows product key

Microsoft windows product key: Can i use the windows 10 home version for any kind of use like i want to do freelancing?will it be legal or i have to buy windows pro? I mean like Microsoft provides office for personal use and other version for business use. Will it be the case for windows?? Kindly guide me...
  7. Microsoft 10 Product Key

Microsoft 10 Product Key: What do I do if windows 10 is already here in my laptop before I bought it? I don't have the product key. How do I activate it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-10-product-key/e2eeb6e5-1b2a-4c85-8372-dc360ade28d4"
  8. Product Key Microsoft Uninstall

Product Key Microsoft Uninstall: Hello, I purchased a microsoft office product key online and installed it on my computer but I have to return this computer and will be getting a new one, how do I transfer office to the new computer?...
  9. Microsoft product key

Microsoft product key: hi, I would like to know whether if it is possible to transfer/ move my own Microsoft product key from my old laptop to a new one? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-product-key/bd710513-d52a-4a00-9459-978508a4a2f7"
  10. Microsoft Product Key

Microsoft Product Key: My old desktop's boot files got corrupted (e.g. hal.dll is corrupted) and no attempts to fix them have worked. The desktop used the operating system Windows 7. I have concluded that I need to wipe my desktop HDD and proceed with a clean install of Windows 10 using an ISO...