Windows 10: Product Key for Parallels Mac

Discus and support Product Key for Parallels Mac in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello,I recently got an M1 Macbook Pro and got the free trial of Parallels on it. I'm trying to activate the windows with the product key I got from an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by eay36, Nov 26, 2022.

1. eay36 Win User

Product Key for Parallels Mac

Hello,I recently got an M1 Macbook Pro and got the free trial of Parallels on it. I'm trying to activate the windows with the product key I got from an old laptop that was never activated Lenovo Thinkpad T550. When I enter the key it gives me the error message: "The product key you entered doesn't work". Does anyone know what the problem is?

:)

eay36, Nov 26, 2022

2. parallels windows 10 mac

Hi Jan,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience caused, I will be glad to assist you with this.

Just to clarify, you receive the error message while trying to install Windows 10, is that right?

I would suggest you to try the steps given in Parallel's Support page and check if it helps.

Installing Windows on your Mac using Parallels Desktop

If that doesn't help, please contact Parallel Support
    for further assistance. They will be better suited to guide you with this.

Hope this helps.

If you have any Windows related queries in the future, let us know. We will be glad to help.

Wungraileng Vashi, Nov 26, 2022
  3. Win10 product key under Mac/Parallels

PC died. Purchased a MacBookPro. Just added Parellels and Win10. Microsoft ID code from old PC not recognised by new config, so can't activate Win10 under Parallels. How can I get a new product key?

SteveDysonSDC, Nov 26, 2022
  4. Product Key for Parallels Mac

Product Keys

Hi there, I have a macbook Air and have bought office for my mac, i have also bought parallels for my mac in order to operate the office more effectively. However parallels is now saying my windows product key is incorrect and wont allow me to enter in
    the last digit of the product key

TaylaMurray, Nov 26, 2022
Thema:

Product Key for Parallels Mac

1. Product Key for Parallels Mac - Similar Threads - Product Key Parallels

2. Product Key for Parallels Mac

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Product Key for Parallels Mac: Hello,I recently got an M1 Macbook Pro and got the free trial of Parallels on it. I'm trying to activate the windows with the product key I got from an old laptop that was never activated Lenovo Thinkpad T550. When I enter the key it gives me the error message: "The product...
  3. Activation Issue on a Mac via Parallels

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activation Issue on a Mac via Parallels: I've been running Windows 10 on a Mac via Parallels and just migrated to a new Mac, successfully transferring all data including Win OS. I immediately upgraded to Win 11 which is running ok but I am unable to activate the upgrade by entering my original purchase license...
  4. Activation Issue on a Mac via Parallels

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Activation Issue on a Mac via Parallels: I've been running Windows 10 on a Mac via Parallels and just migrated to a new Mac, successfully transferring all data including Win OS. I immediately upgraded to Win 11 which is running ok but I am unable to activate the upgrade by entering my original purchase license...
  5. Need Windows 10 key running on Mac M1 with parallels

Need Windows 10 key running on Mac M1 with parallels: Download windows 10 on the new mac M1 with parallels. Installed and does run but its the free version of windows. Because of that it wont run the windows store to get a key. Where can I get a key to run windows?...
  6. Windows 10 Install on MAC with Parallels 11 for MAC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Install on MAC with Parallels 11 for MAC: Hello: I have a MAC that is running Parallels 11 for MAC. I want to upgrade to Parallels 16 and Windows 10 I am currently running Windows XP and need to move to Windows 10. How do I install Windows 10, do I upgrade to Parallels 16 first, then install Windows 10 or some...
  7. Mac Product Key

Mac Product Key: I recently built a PC because my MAC crashed on me. Will my MAC product key transfer to my new PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mac-product-key/02b5d96c-3baa-47cc-b80d-4f039868ba04
  8. Win10 product key under Mac/Parallels

Win10 product key under Mac/Parallels: PC died. Purchased a MacBookPro. Just added Parellels and Win10. Microsoft ID code from old PC not recognised by new config, so can't activate Win10 under Parallels. How can I get a new product key?...
  9. Okay Parallels or VM or Mac experts

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Okay Parallels or VM or Mac experts: Creating an Image with Parallels of Mini Okay, I've got the Trial version of Parallels, I'm going to keep it, what I want to know is the best way of either backing up, creating an image or whatever with all the following stuff I've got on the Mini. I'm running Yosemite with...
  10. W10TP on a Mac via Parallels

W10TP on a Mac via Parallels: Last night I decided to install W10TP on my MacBook Pro w/Retina using Parallels 9. Running OSX Yosemite, so I had to get the latest update to version 9 of Parallels to even use it. Started with a Win7 VM, made a copy of it and upgraded the copy to W10TP. Install was...