Windows 10: Product key for windows 10 pros

Discus and support Product key for windows 10 pros in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi I had windows 7 pros and was upgraded to win10 since the last updates windows was found corrupted had to send my computer to a computer repair shop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by GÉRALDBRUNET, Jul 4, 2020.

1. Product key for windows 10 pros

Hi

I had windows 7 pros and was upgraded to win10 since the last updates windows was found corrupted had to send my computer to a computer repair shop how do I or reclaim my windows 10 pros product key.

Thank you

Gerald

:)

GÉRALDBRUNET, Jul 4, 2020

2. windows 10 key

Thanks but I don't want to do any decrypting. I want to download a Win 10 ISO from Microsoft and install it using my Win 8 key. No other steps required. Is that possible?

Easy Rhino, Jul 4, 2020
  3. dalchina Win User
    Why was I not asked for a product key when upgrading to Win 10?

According to your spec you have Win 10 Pro, but perhaps that doesn't reflect your PC.

You haven't stated which edition of Win 10 you have on this machine, nor what your Win 10 key is for.

For example, if you already have Win 10 Pro and your key is Win 10 Home, that would be a retrograde step.

For interest only:
    Change Product Key in Windows 10

More on product key if you search this list or look at 'Related Tutorials' in the above.
    Windows 10 Tutorial Index

dalchina, Jul 4, 2020
  4. Product key for windows 10 pros

Can't upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Pro

Hi Bill,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We apologize for the inconvenience caused and will assist you in the best possible ways.

I suggest you to download and create an installation media for Windows 10 Pro form the link provided below:

Download Windows 10

After the installation media is created, suggest you to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro from the installation media. When the upgrade asks for product key, enter the product key purchased for Windows 10 Pro. If it does not accept, suggest you to skip the activation
    step. After the Operating System is installed, suggest you to activate by phone by following the steps below:

• Press “Windows key + R” and type “slui 4” and press Enter.
    • Select the Region from the list and click Next.
    • Call the Toll-Free number provided on top and can activate via phone.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jul 4, 2020
Thema:

Product key for windows 10 pros

1. Product key for windows 10 pros - Similar Threads - Product key pros

2. Windows 10 Product Key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Product Key: I am building a new computer New Build. New MOBO, new processor, new everything. I bought a computer from ebay eBay Computer about a year or two ago that has windows 10 pro. I have been researching and found that myslmgr -dli command shows it as a RETAIL version. When I run...
  3. windows 10 production key

windows 10 production key: Dear sirs/Ma'ams, I want to purchase digital production key to activate windows. help me to purchase it. I have already window 7 to window 10. Now there is an error code 0xC004F074. So, please help me to solve this problem....
  4. Windows 10 product key

Windows 10 product key: I bought a pre built pc, which included the windows 10 in it without a product key, but when I changed the cpu and motherboard, it says I need to buy a new one. I there someway I can get a new product key for free?...
  5. windows 10 product key

windows 10 product key: I bought windows 10 in usb form in Germany. Now that I'm back to Iceland I can not activate it. The installation is unfortunately only in german but I gather that my windows product key can not be validated. It leaves me with no option but to quit the installation which in...
  6. windows 10 product key

windows 10 product key: Hi All, I bought my laptop two years ago with windows 10 . now I have got message asking about " license expires soon " but I don't know where is the product key or where I can find it in my machine . what I should do to fix this problem . Can you help me please Thanks...
  7. Windows 10 product key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 product key: I have an Aspire ZC606 and want to load windows 10. I already purchased and loaded windows 10 for another cpu. Can I use the previously purchased windows USB drive and purchase a new product key to load windows 10 onto the Aspire ZC606?...
  8. Windows 10 Product Key

Windows 10 Product Key: Sony Vaio VGN-FW350D Original OS: Vista Home Premium (I have the Product Key) HDD: Toshiba MK3252GSX HDD2H01 This system came with a free upgrade to Win 7 Home Premium (I have the disc with product key). I upgraded and ran Win 7 for years. Then I bought Win 10 Home...
  9. windows 10 product key

windows 10 product key: I have Windows 10 Pro Build 14905 on one of my laptops.I bought a new computer. Since I'm in the insider program can I install it on the new one for free? What about a product key? Will I have to pay for one? Should I remove it from my laptop because I don't think Microsoft...
  10. Windows 10 Product Key

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Product Key: I have bought a Windows 10 Home edition 64bit. but I realize later, that windows 10 is not compatible with Autodesk. can I use my windows 10 original product key with windows 7 home edition 64bit ? are there any windows 7 home 64 bit legal download so I can use my orginal...