Windows 10: Product Key history?

Discus and support Product Key history? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Did someone in TenForum mention a freeware program that could detect the Windows product key upgraded FROM? I thought I saw that a week or so ago but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Cbarnhorst, Nov 20, 2015.

1. Product Key history?

Did someone in TenForum mention a freeware program that could detect the Windows product key upgraded FROM? I thought I saw that a week or so ago but didn't note it then. Please don't reply with Keyfinder and Belarc Advisor. I am not asking about a program to view a current product key. There are plenty of those.

I am looking for one that displays the product key used for an upgrade to Windows 10. Not the Windows 10 product key.

:)

Cbarnhorst, Nov 20, 2015
  2. DaveM121 Win User

Update Product Key using (Change Product Key)?

Hi DarrellR1, yes inserting a new Product Key will change the licencing on the Microsoft Servers for your Laptop.

The Digital Entitlement will be updated to match your new Product Key and if you ever need to install Windows 10, then it is the new Product that will be recognized as being attached to your laptop . . .

DaveM121, Nov 20, 2015
  3. DarrellR1 Win User
    Update Product Key using (Change Product Key)?

Hi All.

Can someone please tell me if the option (Settings > Change Product Key) will remove the previous license key and replace it with my new one, thus linking it to my new Microsoft Account?

I have recently purchased a refurbished Ex Demo "HP Elite-Book Revolve 810 G3" Laptop with Windows Pro 10 x64 installed & registered to HP (Hewlett-Packard).

I would like to remove all traces of their (HP) account and replace it with mine, now being the legitimate owner.

Your assistance would be much appreciated.

Regards

DarrellR1, Nov 20, 2015
  4. Dude Win User

Product Key history?

5. Cbarnhorst, Nov 20, 2015
  6. Dude Win User
    You're welcome. Its a great tool.

Dude, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Product Key history?

1. Product Key history? - Similar Threads - Product Key history

2. Windows 11 PRO purchased but no product key/install in Order History

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 PRO purchased but no product key/install in Order History: I have purchased a downloadable version of Windows 11 PRO but there is no Product Key and Install link in the Order History as described in the procedure....
  3. Order History missing the Product key/Install option

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Order History missing the Product key/Install option: I ordered 2 copies of the Windows 10 Home download edition from Microsoft's website and I understand Microsoft does not have any record of the product keys, nor do they offer refunds on that type of order.The instructions given by Microsoft to retrieve those keys is:Go to...
  4. Order History missing the Product key/Install option

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Order History missing the Product key/Install option: I ordered 2 copies of the Windows 10 Home download edition from Microsoft's website and I understand Microsoft does not have any record of the product keys, nor do they offer refunds on that type of order.The instructions given by Microsoft to retrieve those keys is:Go to...
  5. Order History missing the Product key/Install option

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Product Key in Microsoft Order History

Product Key in Microsoft Order History: Hello,I purchased Windows 10 Home from Microsoft awhile back and I used to be able to access the product key from order history. However, when I log into my order history all it tells me is how I payed for it. Should I be looking in a different place now? I need the product...
  7. Product Key in Microsoft Order History

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Product Key in Microsoft Order History: Hello,I purchased Windows 10 Home from Microsoft awhile back and I used to be able to access the product key from order history. However, when I log into my order history all it tells me is how I payed for it. Should I be looking in a different place now? I need the product...
  8. Product Key in Microsoft Order History

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. No product key on order history Window 10 pro

No product key on order history Window 10 pro: For my previous purchase like windows 10 home, under the order details, there is a link to view product key/install, but this case was not, now i cant install this copy of Windows, anyone please help....
  10. product key subscription not showing on order history it only shows "Sorry, there's a...

product key subscription not showing on order history it only shows "Sorry, there's a...: Hi I have purchased a Office Home & Student 2019. I was able to follow the activation guide and was able to fulfill the required procedures on my MS account. But when i was already trying to activate by signing in to the MS office it prompted me that there was no...