Windows 10: Product key issue - Can't activate windows

Discus and support Product key issue - Can't activate windows in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; A couple of years ago I bought my IBUYPOWER computer brand new from Best Buy. The numbers on the product key label were so small that I can't read them... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Gunny-JC, Sep 30, 2019.

1. Gunny-JC Win User

Product key issue - Can't activate windows

A couple of years ago I bought my IBUYPOWER computer brand new from Best Buy. The numbers on the product key label were so small that I can't read them even with my glasses on so I could not activate windows by myself. I upgraded to windows 10 and then several months later I tried to activate windows with the help of my nephew when he visited. It won't let me do that saying that the product key was expired when I upgraded to windows 10. I can't personalize my computer now and do not feel that I should have to buy a new product key as I have one that came with the system when I bought it new. Is there any other option?

:)

Gunny-JC, Sep 30, 2019
  2. Duyenhip Win User

Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

thanks
    I activated my Windows 10 from product key Windows 7

Duyenhip, Sep 30, 2019
  3. Vijay B Win User
    Activation issue : Can't enter product key

Hi,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10

I would suggest you to try the steps from the following link:

How to Activate and resolve common Product key issues in Windows 10

How to troubleshoot Product Activation in Windows 10

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any other issues with Windows in future.

Vijay B, Sep 30, 2019
  4. Product key issue - Can't activate windows

ACTIVATION ISSUE

Hi,

Activation issues with Windows 10 devices are usually caused due to some hardware changes. For us to provide an effective resolution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• What changes have you made to your devices before this issue occurred?
    • Are your computers connected to a domain?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest visiting these links. These can be used as a reference on how to activate Windows 10:

We are looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Sep 30, 2019
Thema:

Product key issue - Can't activate windows

1. Product key issue - Can't activate windows - Similar Threads - Product key issue

2. window activate with product key slove my issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    window activate with product key slove my issue: window activate with product key slove my issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-activate-with-product-key-slove-my-issue/2f56e117-a179-4659-bdc9-926292190619
  3. window activate with product key slove my issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    window activate with product key slove my issue: window activate with product key slove my issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-activate-with-product-key-slove-my-issue/2f56e117-a179-4659-bdc9-926292190619
  4. windows server 2019 product key activation issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows server 2019 product key activation issue: We are unable to activate the licence key windows server 2019 standard. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-server-2019-product-key-activation-issue/94980305-c23c-443e-a6d2-93bc2ae2b483
  5. windows server 2019 product key activation issue

windows server 2019 product key activation issue: We are unable to activate the licence key windows server 2019 standard. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-server-2019-product-key-activation-issue/94980305-c23c-443e-a6d2-93bc2ae2b483
  6. Can't find my Product Key to activate Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't find my Product Key to activate Windows: Hi,I need to activate Windows for some reason, I have 8.1 which came pre-installed. The laptop is old, I think since 2010 or something.I don't have the key and I cannot find it. I did find one through some method I found online, but apparently, it wasn't the right one??!!...
  7. Can't find my Product Key to activate Windows

Can't find my Product Key to activate Windows: Hi,I need to activate Windows for some reason, I have 8.1 which came pre-installed. The laptop is old, I think since 2010 or something.I don't have the key and I cannot find it. I did find one through some method I found online, but apparently, it wasn't the right one??!!...
  8. Windows can't activate with this product key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows can't activate with this product key: I have a windows 10 pro installed in my computer and only found out my product key 1 year later today because I used an app that tells you what your product key was I lost the cover of my DVD. Now, when I try to change product key, it says windows can't activate with this...
  9. Windows 10 Pro activation and product key issue

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Pro activation and product key issue: I bought a surface pro 6 coming with W10 Home. Since I do need a virtualization I tried to upgrade it to W10 Pro (via Microsoft Store). It was upgraded to Windows 10 Enterprise, but activation didn't work. The error code is 0xC004F025 and troubleshooting does not help. I also...
  10. windows can't activate with this product key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows can't activate with this product key: I originally got Window 7 on an Asus Laptop, which became Windows 8, then 8.1. All working fine [as far as activation goes]. I upgraded to Windows 10 when it first came out - a free upgrade from Microsoft. IE all legit. Now, suddenly, it says my license is about to...