Windows 10: Product Key Need

Discus and support Product Key Need in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Dear Sir, This is to request you to kindly provide Product key for Activation Windows 10 Pro. Details of my Windows 10 Pro is mentioned below:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by vinitamary, Apr 24, 2020.

1. Product Key Need

Dear Sir,

This is to request you to kindly provide Product key for Activation Windows 10 Pro. Details of my Windows 10 Pro is mentioned below:

Edition Windows 10 Pro

Activation

Product ID 00331-10000-00001-AA316

Product Key need.

Thanking you.

Vinita Mary

:)

vinitamary, Apr 24, 2020
  2. AndreTen Win User

Where is my Product Key if I want to re-install?

Like davidhk said. But if you really want to see your windows key, I would suggest Belarc advisor. It will give you some useful information about your system, product keys of your software is among them (not only Microsoft, you will have listed most of your keys).

AndreTen, Apr 24, 2020
  3. Sher Amo Win User
    Product key

Hi Megan,

A product key is used when activating a software.
    To help us determine the appropriate troubleshooting steps that can resolve your concern, we'd like to ask the following questions:

• What product are you trying to activate?
    • Are you looking for the product key to activate your Office application?
    • Which version of Office are you trying to activate? To check this, you can perform the steps posted on this
      link.
    • Are you looking for the product key to activate your Windows?

We look forward to your response.

Sher Amo, Apr 24, 2020
  4. Product Key Need

i know the product id but forget the product key

Hello,

There is still a way to search for your product key. Kindly follow the steps below for you to know your product key:

• Press Windows key + X
    • Click Command Prompt (admin)
    • Enter the following command: wmic path SoftwareLicensingService get OA3xOriginalProductKey
    • Then hit Enter
    The product key will be revealed, copy the product key then enter it.

Give us an update on what happens.

Anthony Cato, Apr 24, 2020
Thema:

Product Key Need

1. Product Key Need - Similar Threads - Product Key Need

2. need a product key.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    need a product key.: i have changed the hardware i.e battery of my laptop, by doing this, the window of my laptop is deactivated. now i am facing much difficulty in using the system. now please help me in activating my window....
  3. need a product key.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    need a product key.: i have changed the hardware i.e battery of my laptop, by doing this, the window of my laptop is deactivated. now i am facing much difficulty in using the system. now please help me in activating my window....
  4. need a product key.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. Need product key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need product key: I purchased Win11pro today, I need the license key, please! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-product-key/f101484d-9b62-4898-98c1-16be81e1204b
  6. Need product key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need product key: I purchased Win11pro today, I need the license key, please! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-product-key/f101484d-9b62-4898-98c1-16be81e1204b
  7. Need Product KEY

Need Product KEY: HELP !!!!! Please Help Me Out After Reset My Laptop's Setting Its Asking PRODUCT KEY . On Screen Activate Windows. With Best Regards ! Mohammed IRSHAD Sheikh[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-product-key/704669b8-bbe3-4dfb-8633-804bdffc3656
  8. Need Product key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Need Product key: I purchased Windows Pro on a computer that I returned. How can I get my product key so I can use it on my new computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-product-key/c799a3e9-7522-44d1-8528-26f8cf5af09e
  9. Need the product key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Need the product key: I badly want the product key of product id:00331-10000-00001-AA796 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-the-product-key/8e7c70fa-9a71-4722-9598-0cf6212884b6
  10. need product key

need product key: Back in July of 2015 (I think that was the year) when you got windows 10 free of charge, I downloaded it and saved the file. I had to reinstall today and was asked for the product key. I did not get one. If I remember right there was one key for all of them. Does anyone know...