Windows 10: product key not working and confirmation id not working

Discus and support product key not working and confirmation id not working in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; hi there i have tried contacting Microsoft to get a product key sort and went through the whole process and still not being to activate window please... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by CarlosBroshie, Mar 8, 2020.

1. product key not working and confirmation id not working

hi there i have tried contacting Microsoft to get a product key sort and went through the whole process and still not being to activate window please help

:)

CarlosBroshie, Mar 8, 2020

2. Product ID

Hi Russell,

We appreciate the information you've provided regarding the product ID. To resolve your concern, we suggest that you do the following steps:

• Click on Start and type: Command Prompt.
    • Right click on it and select Run as administrator.
    • Type: wmic path SoftwareLicensingService get OA3xOriginalProductKey.
    • Press Enter. That should give you the product key to type in the activation.
    Get back to us if you need further assistance.

PreciousLeb, Mar 8, 2020
  3. windows 10 need product key

Validate Now Method:

You can confirm that your software is genuine now. It’s quick and easy.

http://www.microsoft.com/genuine/validate/

Change key Method:

or try to enter product key again through "change product key"

• Click Start
      product key not working and confirmation id not working vistastartbutton.jpg
      , click Computer, and then click System properties on the toolbar.
    • In the Windows activation section, click the Change product key. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for confirmation, type your password, or click Continue.
    • In the Product key box, type the product key, and then click Next.

Note Check the product packaging to make sure that you are entering the correct product key.
    • Follow the steps in the Windows Activation Wizard to complete the activation process.
    If this method worked, you are finished.

Another phone to activate method:Press the Windows
    product key not working and confirmation id not working [​IMG]
    + R
    to
    open the Run dialog, type slui.exe 4, press Enter

. Click/tap on the drop down menu, select the nearest location to you for a toll free number
    to call, then click/tap onNext.

Follow the instructions on the screen and phone.

A) (step 1) Call the toll free activation phone number nearest your location.

B) (step 2) Enter the ID numbers on your phone keypad when asked to do so over the phone.

NOTE: These numbers are generated by your PC and provide information about your product key.

C) (step 3) Enter the confirmation ID numbers given to you over the phone into the "Windows Activation" wizard.

D) When finished, click/tap on Activate

Jmarco0921, Mar 8, 2020
  4. product key not working and confirmation id not working

1215N function keys not working?

Doesn't list it for the 1215N *Frown product key not working and confirmation id not working :(

Funny part all the keys work out of the box with Linux Mint, go figure.

Tried the one on softpedia, doesn't seem to work.

Any other model that I can take it from?

speedy11131, Mar 8, 2020
Thema:

product key not working and confirmation id not working

1. product key not working and confirmation id not working - Similar Threads - product key working

2. Product Key Not Working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Product Key Not Working: Hello, I recently switched from regular Windows 10 to Tiny10 on my laptop for better performance. It has the Activate Windows watermark which makes sense because its a non genuine version of Windows. However, when I use the command "wmic path SoftwareLicensingService get...
  3. Product Key Not Working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Product Key Not Working: Hello, I recently switched from regular Windows 10 to Tiny10 on my laptop for better performance. It has the Activate Windows watermark which makes sense because its a non genuine version of Windows. However, when I use the command "wmic path SoftwareLicensingService get...
  4. Product key will not work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Product key will not work: My computer product key will not work when upgrading from windows 7 to windows 8.1?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/product-key-will-not-work/a96d0f49-e946-40f1-80c8-f971279f9663
  5. Product Key Not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Product Key Not Working: I am getting this error message, "The product key that you entered didn't work. Check the product key and try again, or enter a different one. 0xc0000022" I just bought it this morning from Best Buy....
  6. Product Key Not Working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Product Key Not Working: I am getting this error message, "The product key that you entered didn't work. Check the product key and try again, or enter a different one. 0xc0000022" I just bought it this morning from Best Buy....
  7. Product key not working

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Product key not working: Hi, I got Windows 10 Family as a gift for Christmas. The product is genuine. I do not recall windows asking me to enter a product key when I first install it. When the installation was completed, I went to activate windows in the settings and when I entered the product key, I...
  8. Product Key not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Product Key not working: Just bought a product key for windows 10 home for my computer and it wont recognise it. Ive wipped the computer to get rid of windows 10 pro. Im not sure why the product key i jave isnt working. Any suggestions at all will be greatly appreciated!!...
  9. product key not working

product key not working: im trying to activate windows home 10 and the product isn't working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/product-key-not-working/d62d4393-c635-44d2-b4e4-9a92a4d2e2be
  10. Product Key not working

Product Key not working: So a few months ago i bought this PC used from some guy, and today i got the "Activate Windows" watermark for no reason. after googling a bit i assume this is because the guy activated it with an enterprise license or something. Apparently the activation screen is supposed...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cormfarmation ID for Windows 10 pro

2. old confirmation id not working