Windows 10: Product key problem after windows 10 upgrade.

Discus and support Product key problem after windows 10 upgrade. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Sir i have original windows 7 and i have product key for windows 7 but i go to upgrade my pc in windows 10 upgrade success but my original windows is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by hetpatel14, Jul 30, 2021.

1. Product key problem after windows 10 upgrade.

Sir i have original windows 7 and i have product key for windows 7 but i go to upgrade my pc in windows 10 upgrade success but my original windows is now requesting to windows 10 product key and when i enter my windows 7 product key for activation but windows 10 show my product key activation failed.How to slove my windows activation problem.

:)

hetpatel14, Jul 30, 2021
  2. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Jul 30, 2021
  3. skippy258 Win User
    DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

this search might help you https://www.google.com.au/webhp?sou...o+to+get+it+activated+windows+10+blocked+keys

From Why can't I activate Windows?

If you upgraded to Windows 10 for free and ended up in a non-activated state, try following these steps:

• Go to Start
      Product key problem after windows 10 upgrade. [​IMG]
      , then select Settings > Update & security > Activation.
    • Select Go to Store, and check to see if a valid license is available for your device. If a license isn't available, you'll need to buy Windows from the Store.

Note
      • This only applies if you haven't made changes to the hardware for your device.

or you could hack it with a crack but please note this is always risky and you don't know what's in the hack

skippy258, Jul 30, 2021
  4. Product key problem after windows 10 upgrade.

Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Jul 30, 2021
Thema:

Product key problem after windows 10 upgrade.

1. Product key problem after windows 10 upgrade. - Similar Threads - Product key problem

2. product key needed after hardware upgrade?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    product key needed after hardware upgrade?: I do not have the original product key this was a store-bought computer from over 15 years ago. This is the second time I've upgraded my Hardware from the originally purchased computer. I had no issues after the first hardware upgrade.I've already gone to Home >Settings...
  3. product key needed after hardware upgrade?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    product key needed after hardware upgrade?: I do not have the original product key this was a store-bought computer from over 15 years ago. This is the second time I've upgraded my Hardware from the originally purchased computer. I had no issues after the first hardware upgrade.I've already gone to Home >Settings...
  4. Trying to upgrade my pc on the Windows 10 ( product key problems)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Trying to upgrade my pc on the Windows 10 ( product key problems): submitted by /u/Boni4real [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k80j2r/trying_to_upgrade_my_pc_on_the_windows_10_product/
  5. Product Key and Upgrading to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Product Key and Upgrading to Windows 10: I live in Trinidad, but was working in the Middle East where I purchased a genuine windows7 Home Premium edition, on the box has activation restrictions to the Middle East and Africa. I am currently in Trinidad, this is a spare laptop i have and want to upgrade to windows 10...
  6. Problem with Windows 10 Product Key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Problem with Windows 10 Product Key: i have windows 10 whit legal prodact key installed but allways i have error this prodact key its anvalid [Original Title: prodact key] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-with-windows-10-product-key/4dc7e44b-3e4e-44e0-8ebb-d13b06686724
  7. Upgrade Windows 10 Home Product Key

Upgrade Windows 10 Home Product Key: Hi, I recently bought a Windows 10 Home product key but my computer needs a Windows 10 Pro License. Is there any way to upgrade my product key from Home to Pro? I would be willing to pay extra to upgrade but I don't want to pay for two licenses....
  8. Find Windows 7 Product Key after Windows 10 Upgrade

Find Windows 7 Product Key after Windows 10 Upgrade: One of my customers donated an old tower to me. It had windows 7 on it, but was Upgraded to 10, and I think 10 Clobbered it so it would not run...but cannot be sure. I fixed it and it is running pretty well with 10, but I might like to install Windows 7 on here also at some...
  9. Upgrade to Windows 10 asking for Product Key

Upgrade to Windows 10 asking for Product Key: I was going to install Windows 10 via the Media Creation Tool but I chose the second option, 'Create installation media for another PC' thinking it could be helpful in the future. I was able to successfully download it then tried installing it right after that. There came...
  10. windows 10 upgrade asking for product key

windows 10 upgrade asking for product key: i have downloaded the windows 10(home x64) ISO file and made a USB flash device using it,and now whenever i try to upgrade my LAPTOP(it came with original windows pre-installed) it asks for a product key and there is no "skip" option available all i see is next and back...