Windows 10: Product Key requirement

Discus and support Product Key requirement in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi Team., My Product key lost ., kindly provide me Product key on an urgent basis for the purpose of activation win 10 Regards Sagar Shinde... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by sagarshinde1, Jun 22, 2020.

1. Product Key requirement

Hi Team.,

My Product key lost ., kindly provide me Product key on an urgent basis for the purpose of activation win 10

Regards

Sagar Shinde

:)

sagarshinde1, Jun 22, 2020
  2. Arun B J Win User

windows live product key

Hi,

Thank you for your response.

• Did you download the ISO of the Game from the Steam?
    It is not Windows Live Key, it’s a game product key which is required to install the game.

I suggest you to check with Steam for Product key and check if it helps.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist

Arun B J, Jun 22, 2020
  3. Superfly Win User
    Product Key

Keys are not required for the upgrade process. Windows 10 has a built-in generic key which it uses to install - it acquires the underlying Win7/Win8 activation during the upgrade process and assigns your device ID as a valid Windows 10 activated device. Subsequent installs will thus activate using your device ID. You will not require a key - should you be prompted, select "skip". Activation is automatic thereafter.

See step 6 here: https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/1...n-install.html

Product Key requirement [​IMG]

Superfly, Jun 22, 2020
  4. Josef Bri Win User

Product Key requirement

Windows 10 upgrade activation product key requirement no skip

Hi Anil,

To quote Andre's post, can you please try the following steps as well right after you got the product key from the steps that was provided to you above.

• Click Start
    • Settings
    • Find Update & Security
    • On the left pane of the page, click Activation
    • In the change the product key section, enter the product key you have
    • Click Next to activate.
    Let us know how it goes so we can provide you with a better solution.

Josef Bri, Jun 22, 2020
Thema:

Product Key requirement

1. Product Key requirement - Similar Threads - Product Key requirement

2. Windows 10 Requiring Product Key after reinstall

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Requiring Product Key after reinstall: Hello, I reinstalled windows 10 recently onto my SSD. I upgraded to W10 years ago from a valid copy of windows 7, which I believe came with my PC. If I had associated that copy of W10 with a microsoft account, it was deleted a long time ago. Windows now says it is not...
  3. Windows 10 Requiring Product Key after reinstall

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Requiring Product Key after reinstall: Hello, I reinstalled windows 10 recently onto my SSD. I upgraded to W10 years ago from a valid copy of windows 7, which I believe came with my PC. If I had associated that copy of W10 with a microsoft account, it was deleted a long time ago. Windows now says it is not...
  4. Windows 10 Requiring Product Key after reinstall

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. product key require using my product id

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    product key require using my product id: how can i redeem a product key for 3273587980450 this product id https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/product-key-require-using-my-product-id/43b04a2c-481a-4f91-b36d-3632d2e9eb63
  6. New product key required for new Microsoft account?

New product key required for new Microsoft account?: Hi. Wanted to ask if you NEED a new product key for a new Microsoft account? Suppose the digital license is advertised on abc@outlook.de and he changes the name to XYZ and makes a Microsoft account with xyz@outlook.de. In such a case, do I NEED a new product key for...
  7. require new product key to activate windows

require new product key to activate windows: i have lost my old product key.so,i request you to please provide me new product so that i can activate my windows. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/require-new-product-key-to-activate-windows/ea904d19-467c-4814-b9aa-c1c1cae3e7f9
  8. Free update of windows 10 ,oduct require product key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Free update of windows 10 ,oduct require product key: I had updated windows 7 into windows 10 in 2016 during free update offer, later 2019 my system has crashed & right now i dont have product key for windows 10. How can i recollect windows 10 product key?...
  9. Upgrade requires product key - no skip option

Upgrade requires product key - no skip option: I have a newly installed Windows 7 Professional x64 (not single language) with SP1 that is fully updated, genuine and activated. If I slip the Win10 CD used to upgrade several Win 7 Home Premium PCs in and ask it to upgrade me it requires a product key to continue. There is...
  10. Windows10 requiring product key

Windows10 requiring product key: Please help, I had windows10 "successfully" installed. However, I had to while my hard drive and install windows7 home premium again...now if I try to reinstalled windows10 from there website it now asks me for a product key. Also I have waited, upgraded and allowed the PC to...