Windows 10: Product Key site shutting down

Discus and support Product Key site shutting down in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi, I'm having trouble with Windows 10 Pro product key because the site that I bought it from got deleted (mrhightech.net) and the database of keys... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by LewisTough, Nov 26, 2018.

1. Product Key site shutting down

Hi, I'm having trouble with Windows 10 Pro product key because the site that I bought it from got deleted (mrhightech.net) and the database of keys went away with the website as well! What should I do?

:)

LewisTough, Nov 26, 2018
  2. Sher Amo Win User

Product key

Hi Megan,

A product key is used when activating a software.
    To help us determine the appropriate troubleshooting steps that can resolve your concern, we'd like to ask the following questions:

• What product are you trying to activate?
    • Are you looking for the product key to activate your Office application?
    • Which version of Office are you trying to activate? To check this, you can perform the steps posted on this
      link.
    • Are you looking for the product key to activate your Windows?

We look forward to your response.

Sher Amo, Nov 26, 2018
  3. i know the product id but forget the product key

Hello,

There is still a way to search for your product key. Kindly follow the steps below for you to know your product key:

• Press Windows key + X
    • Click Command Prompt (admin)
    • Enter the following command: wmic path SoftwareLicensingService get OA3xOriginalProductKey
    • Then hit Enter
    The product key will be revealed, copy the product key then enter it.

Give us an update on what happens.

Anthony Cato, Nov 26, 2018
  4. AndreTen Win User

Product Key site shutting down

Where is my Product Key if I want to re-install?

Like davidhk said. But if you really want to see your windows key, I would suggest Belarc advisor. It will give you some useful information about your system, product keys of your software is among them (not only Microsoft, you will have listed most of your keys).

AndreTen, Nov 26, 2018
Thema:

Product Key site shutting down

1. Product Key site shutting down - Similar Threads - Product Key site

2. Bitlocker Recovery Key site is DOWN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bitlocker Recovery Key site is DOWN: Anyone else having issues getting their Bitlocker Recovery Key? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bitlocker-recovery-key-site-is-down/0e85ca86-fb58-40ea-925d-2907108bf0b5
  3. Bitlocker Recovery Key site is DOWN

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bitlocker Recovery Key site is DOWN: Anyone else having issues getting their Bitlocker Recovery Key? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bitlocker-recovery-key-site-is-down/0e85ca86-fb58-40ea-925d-2907108bf0b5
  4. Random shut down, suddenly shut down, shut down unexpectedly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random shut down, suddenly shut down, shut down unexpectedly: My laptop is Lenovo 120s 14iap. Recently it keeps randomly shutting down. I checked event viewer and it shows some error event id 41 63, 6008. I did reinstall windows, updated the driver from windows update, and tried some fix from internet. Here i've managed system event log...
  5. Random shut down, suddenly shut down, shut down unexpectedly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random shut down, suddenly shut down, shut down unexpectedly: My laptop is Lenovo 120s 14iap. Recently it keeps randomly shutting down. I checked event viewer and it shows some error event id 41 63, 6008. I did reinstall windows, updated the driver from windows update, and tried some fix from internet. Here i've managed system event log...
  6. Random shut down, suddenly shut down, shut down unexpectedly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. my computer shuts down & reboots at various site, particularly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my computer shuts down & reboots at various site, particularly: I need help with a problem I’m having with micro soft 365. I had trouble with downloading it , initially. You helped me get it done. Ever since then , my computer shuts down & reboots at various site, particularly E -Bay. It displays Windows.com/stop code every time , then...
  8. how to shut down a prog. that will not shut down.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how to shut down a prog. that will not shut down.: the game will not shut down . it keeps running, it will not uninstall because it is running. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-shut-down-a-prog-that-will-not-shut-down/dd492b73-69a0-426f-b090-adf83a9cda2b"
  9. shut down

in Windows 10 Support
    shut down: My laptop is not shutting down nor the cursor is moving from its place. Task manager is also not opening now how should I shut down 69273
  10. Shut Down

in Windows 10 Support
    Shut Down: When I boot win 10 it runs for a few minutes then shuts down. No BOSD. Reboot & everything is OK! I can press & hold the start button until the light goes out & reboot again & again, but if a shut for a long period it happens again! One of the fixes is to run a command...