Windows 10: product key subscription not showing on order history it only shows "Sorry, there's a...

Discus and support product key subscription not showing on order history it only shows "Sorry, there's a... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi I have purchased a Office Home & Student 2019. I was able to follow the activation guide and was able to fulfill the required procedures on my MS... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Ma KaithlynAggabao, Aug 14, 2020.

1. product key subscription not showing on order history it only shows "Sorry, there's a...

Hi

I have purchased a Office Home & Student 2019. I was able to follow the activation guide and was able to fulfill the required procedures on my MS account. But when i was already trying to activate by signing in to the MS office it prompted me that there was no subscription for the account I signed it in. I checked the order history. It indicated that the purchase is completed through the product key input on the account activation but when i check the view purchased key/install it prompted "Sorry, there's a problem getting this info. Refresh the page and we'll try again"

Hope MS can assist me with this concern.

Thanks.

:)

Ma KaithlynAggabao, Aug 14, 2020
  2. PatKing2 Win User

Product Key not on Order Page

I ordered an upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Pro recently. The upgrade occurred automagically, but I now have no product key. I spent some time and went to my account, finding the order and selecting it. Microsoft support under "Product Key" says to

Go to Order history, find ,
    and then select Product key/Install

I looked at the order summary and detail on Order History. There was no Product Key. Much appreciate some help.

PatKing2, Aug 14, 2020
  3. duon001a Win User
    Order history / product page no longer available. Windows 10 Activation key not showing

Dear all,

In April 2018, I bought a Windows 10 pro soft copy to upgrade from Windows 10 Chinese Family edition.

After several unsuccessful download attempts, I gave up a few month ago.

I was about to try again, but now I cannot see the activation key any longer

The order history show the purchase as completed, but after clicking does not find the product page (see below).

There is no install button either.

The virtual agent redirects me to the hotline and the hotline does not help much either. It asks to explain the problem, but 'recover activation key', 'order history not available' and at the end the system hangs up or asks me an activation key, which I
    do not have.

Is there an email support? or a way I can be sure to talk to a human?

Thanks for your help.

We are sorry, the page you requested cannot be found.

The URL may be misspelled or the page you're looking for is no longer available.

duon001a, Aug 14, 2020
  4. ceisthelp Win User

product key subscription not showing on order history it only shows "Sorry, there's a...

Call history sometimes shows name and sometimes show number.

Thats odd. In the history on phone, it always shows the name and always shows the names on the called ID. Does that contact have more than one phone number associated to them in your contacts list?

As you have tried soft reset already, I can only suggest trying a hard reset or try use another WP8 device to see if the issue is reproduced.

ceisthelp, Aug 14, 2020
Thema:

product key subscription not showing on order history it only shows "Sorry, there's a...

1. product key subscription not showing on order history it only shows "Sorry, there's a... - Similar Threads - product key subscription

2. Windows 10 product does not show in my Order History

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 product does not show in my Order History: I changed the hard drive on my PC and after reinstalling windows, it's asking for my windows product key. I went to look in my order history as well as my order confirmation email but I was not able to find the product key anywhere. Where can I get my key from? It Would be...
  3. Purchased two Windows 10 Pro licenses but now only one shows in orders history

Purchased two Windows 10 Pro licenses but now only one shows in orders history: Hello, community. Have a very weird problem. Some time ago about 2 years ago purchased one Windows 10 Pro license. After maybe about half of year purchased another Windows 10 Pro license. Everything was nice. I had two orders, so two keys in my orders history:...
  4. Order History only showing last three items purchased!

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Order History only showing last three items purchased!: Hello. When I try to check my order history it only shows the last 3-4 items that I've purchased/redeemed. I have logged out and back in. I have tried several web browsers and cleared their cookies/cache. Ive tried the mobile site/desktop site. No change. I have tried...
  5. No product key on order history Window 10 pro

No product key on order history Window 10 pro: For my previous purchase like windows 10 home, under the order details, there is a link to view product key/install, but this case was not, now i cant install this copy of Windows, anyone please help....
  6. Microsoft Store acting up, not showing order history and not showing things in owned game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store acting up, not showing order history and not showing things in owned game: HI. I recently purchased Minecraft Windows 10 edition, I can play the game however it's not showing up in my order history or my owned games. When I go to its page on Microsoft store, it still says "buy", not owned even though I already pay for the full game, however it does...
  7. Win 10 Pro Order has no product key in order history OR in the confirmation email

Win 10 Pro Order has no product key in order history OR in the confirmation email: I recently reinstalled Windows 10 from the windows media creation tool. The laptop had an OEM Windows 10 Home key on the bios, but I had purchased a Pro license and upgraded from the Window store. I had to reinstall the OS in order to opt out of the Windows Insider program,...
  8. Product Key not on Order Page

Product Key not on Order Page: I ordered an upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Pro recently. The upgrade occurred automagically, but I now have no product key. I spent some time and went to my account, finding the order and selecting it. Microsoft support under "Product Key" says to Go to Order history,...
  9. Order history / product page no longer available. Windows 10 Activation key not showing

Order history / product page no longer available. Windows 10 Activation key not showing: Dear all, In April 2018, I bought a Windows 10 pro soft copy to upgrade from Windows 10 Chinese Family edition. After several unsuccessful download attempts, I gave up a few month ago. I was about to try again, but now I cannot see the activation key any longer The...
  10. Product Key history?

in Windows 10 Support
    Product Key history?: Did someone in TenForum mention a freeware program that could detect the Windows product key upgraded FROM? I thought I saw that a week or so ago but didn't note it then. Please don't reply with Keyfinder and Belarc Advisor. I am not asking about a program to view a current...