Windows 10: product key wasn't meant for your region

Discus and support product key wasn't meant for your region in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; trying to download office. I get the error, your product key wasn;t meant for your region... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by PaulineBell2, Mar 14, 2020.

1. product key wasn't meant for your region

trying to download office. I get the error, your product key wasn;t meant for your region

:)

PaulineBell2, Mar 14, 2020
  2. JayERHF Win User

My product is not meant for my region.

The product key is not meant for my region. I bought office home & student 2016 for PC using my credit card address in Philippines but I made the purchase here in Finland. I am now in Finland.

JayERHF, Mar 14, 2020
  3. JayERHF Win User
    My product is not meant for my region.

My product is not meant for my region. I bought office using my credit card address in Philippines but I am now in Finland.

JayERHF, Mar 14, 2020
  4. product key wasn't meant for your region

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Mar 14, 2020
Thema:

product key wasn't meant for your region

1. product key wasn't meant for your region - Similar Threads - product key wasn't

2. Change your Store region. The region where your payment option is issued must match your...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change your Store region. The region where your payment option is issued must match your...: Change your Store region. The region where your payment option is issued must match your Store region.İn xbox app. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-your-store-region-the-region-where-your/147ab49d-325d-43bd-8f29-524301251e27
  3. Change your Store region

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Change your Store region: Im trying to buy a game, but every time i go to purchase it gives me The region in which your payment option was issued and your Store region need to match. and I looked up what to do. So I followed as said and still nothing happens. Can someone please help me with this....
  4. Change your Store region

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change your Store region: Im trying to buy a game, but every time i go to purchase it gives me The region in which your payment option was issued and your Store region need to match. and I looked up what to do. So I followed as said and still nothing happens. Can someone please help me with this....
  5. Change your Store region

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Is there a way to retrieve your product key?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a way to retrieve your product key?: Bought my acer labtop on amazon a few days ago, for my classes. But supposedly you need a product key do download chrome but unfortunately I threw out the packaging. submitted by /u/Trvstvn [link] [comments]...
  7. This product key isn't meant for your region. For help with this error, contact support.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    This product key isn't meant for your region. For help with this error, contact support.: This product key isn't meant for your region. For help with this error, contact support. The above message is what I received , I live in ARUBA, I purchased Office365 via Amazon...
  8. product Key in your account.

product Key in your account.: I have windows10 loaded onto my lap top with its own key in my account. I want to put into my account another key so I can load windows10 onto another new SSD plugged into a USB port. My question is if I change my product key to load another drive can I then go back after...
  9. "no product key was found on your computer"

"no product key was found on your computer": recent issues with scam artists claiming to be working for M$, seeking money to purchase antivirus. Hacker gave me my bank account info, to demonstrate that he had control of my computer. Insisted that he worked in California at office site near LA. Voice came from Indian...
  10. `your product key will expire soon`

`your product key will expire soon`: Good evening guys! Im using a dell inspiron15, windows 10, from US. Some months ago, one system update made me lose everything on my PC, including the system... I needed to reinstall the windows, but now, it is not the US version anymore. I dont know what to do, and more...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. office wasnt meant for your region