Windows 10: product key you entered can't be used on this copy of windows ()x803FA067)

Discus and support product key you entered can't be used on this copy of windows ()x803FA067) in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Purchased a used laptop and obviously it has a non genuine copy of win10. My license is about to expire and I'd like to buy a license of Win 10 Pro.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by eebydesign8, Sep 19, 2019.

1. product key you entered can't be used on this copy of windows ()x803FA067)

Purchased a used laptop and obviously it has a non genuine copy of win10. My license is about to expire and I'd like to buy a license of Win 10 Pro. I don't want to have to reinstall win10 since all my programs are running the way I want them. Obviously this version I have was installed via KMS, if I purchase a license from the Microsoft Store will I get any errors like 'product key cant be used on this copy of window'

If someone could guide me on this that'd be great. I opened a case and spoke with tech support. They said when the license expires I'll be greeted with a window to purchase the license. Is that true? If that's so then I'll wait for a few more days.

Wanted to get a jump on this.

:)

eebydesign8, Sep 19, 2019

2. i know the product id but forget the product key

Hello,

There is still a way to search for your product key. Kindly follow the steps below for you to know your product key:

• Press Windows key + X
    • Click Command Prompt (admin)
    • Enter the following command: wmic path SoftwareLicensingService get OA3xOriginalProductKey
    • Then hit Enter
    The product key will be revealed, copy the product key then enter it.

Give us an update on what happens.

Anthony Cato, Sep 19, 2019
  3. Convert a Windows 8pro product key to a Windows 10pro produkt key

Hi Andre,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft community.

I suggest you to Uninstall the license using the following steps.

• Press Windows key + X
    • Click Command Prompt (Admin)
    • At the command prompt, type: slmgr.vbs -upk
    • Press Enter, this will uninstall the product key from the computer.
    Further on, install Windows 8.1 activate the copy with the product key on the new machine. Then again upgrade the same to Windows 10 using Window Update or Media Creation Tool.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Sep 19, 2019
  4. mep916 Win User

product key you entered can't be used on this copy of windows ()x803FA067)

lost windows activation key, need new free os thats just as easy as windows

I confirmed this, although it listed a different product key than the one given for my copy of XP. 0.o

mep916, Sep 19, 2019
Thema:

product key you entered can't be used on this copy of windows ()x803FA067)

1. product key you entered can't be used on this copy of windows ()x803FA067) - Similar Threads - product key entered

2. The last product key you entered can't be used for this copy of Windows.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    The last product key you entered can't be used for this copy of Windows.: later in 2 days i seen a error msg says your windows lic will expire soon and as other cocclusions i run a command to remove my product key and it removed then i enred a new key it stiill not works soo pls help me and i also run trouble shooter it shows this img...
  3. The last product key you entered can't be used for this copy of Windows.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The last product key you entered can't be used for this copy of Windows.: later in 2 days i seen a error msg says your windows lic will expire soon and as other cocclusions i run a command to remove my product key and it removed then i enred a new key it stiill not works soo pls help me and i also run trouble shooter it shows this img...
  4. The last product key you entered can't be used for this copy of Windows.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Last product key you entered can't be used in this copy of windows

Last product key you entered can't be used in this copy of windows: Hi, I have a windows 10 pro pc. There was some problem with the disks, that's why I reinstalled the os again in a different drive. But when I try to activate my windows with my windows 10 product key it shows product key can't be used. I checked my os edition and it is...
  6. Last product key you entered can't be used in this copy of windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Last product key you entered can't be used in this copy of windows: Hi, I have a windows 10 pro pc. There was some problem with the disks, that's why I reinstalled the os again in a different drive. But when I try to activate my windows with my windows 10 product key it shows product key can't be used. I checked my os edition and it is...
  7. Last product key you entered can't be used in this copy of windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. The last product key you entered can't be used on this copy of windows

The last product key you entered can't be used on this copy of windows: Hi. A few years back I bought a Dell Inspiron 3537 for my wife. It came with Windows 8 Home. When Windows 10 came out I did a valid free upgrade to Windows 10 Home. About a year ago the HDD broke down and I gave it to a local technician to replace it with a new SSD with...
  9. The last product key you entered can't be used for this copy of Windows.

The last product key you entered can't be used for this copy of Windows.: I am trying to upgrade my Home Edition of Windows to Education. When I enter the product key I received I get the error The last product key you entered can't be used for this copy of windows. I am trying to upgrade the version of windows on my MSI GF63 8RD laptop....
  10. The last product key you entered can't be used for this copy of Windows.

The last product key you entered can't be used for this copy of Windows.: There's a popup on my screen that says that Windows will expire soon etc, I go to settings and it says, "The last product key you entered (product key here) can't be used for this copy of Windows. (numbers here)" I had this before perhaps 1 year ago, and I just went on...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. you entered cant be used on thic copy of windows

2. the product key you entered cant be used on this copy of windows