Windows 10: Product Key

Discus and support Product Key in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I need urgent help, in my computer my product key is blurry and almost erased duw to which its not visble. Can someone help me with a way to get it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by AnishSamtani, Jan 16, 2019.

1. Product Key

I need urgent help,

in my computer my product key is blurry and almost erased duw to which its not visble. Can someone help me with a way to get it?

:)

AnishSamtani, Jan 16, 2019
  2. Sher Amo Win User

Product key

Hi Megan,

A product key is used when activating a software.
    To help us determine the appropriate troubleshooting steps that can resolve your concern, we'd like to ask the following questions:

• What product are you trying to activate?
    • Are you looking for the product key to activate your Office application?
    • Which version of Office are you trying to activate? To check this, you can perform the steps posted on this
      link.
    • Are you looking for the product key to activate your Windows?

We look forward to your response.

Sher Amo, Jan 16, 2019
  3. i know the product id but forget the product key

Hello,

There is still a way to search for your product key. Kindly follow the steps below for you to know your product key:

• Press Windows key + X
    • Click Command Prompt (admin)
    • Enter the following command: wmic path SoftwareLicensingService get OA3xOriginalProductKey
    • Then hit Enter
    The product key will be revealed, copy the product key then enter it.

Give us an update on what happens.

Anthony Cato, Jan 16, 2019
  4. AndreTen Win User

Product Key

Where is my Product Key if I want to re-install?

Like davidhk said. But if you really want to see your windows key, I would suggest Belarc advisor. It will give you some useful information about your system, product keys of your software is among them (not only Microsoft, you will have listed most of your keys).

AndreTen, Jan 16, 2019
Thema:

Product Key

1. Product Key - Similar Threads - Product Key

2. Windows 10 transfer Product Key to new user.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 transfer Product Key to new user.: I recently purchased a PC OEM version from Dell. I have an older computer that I am gifting to my stepdaughter. This computer was home built so I did purchase a product key for it. The problems I am facing are: 1. Can I reformat and user her email address to activate it? 2....
  3. need a product key of this PC

need a product key of this PC: I need to activate my windows 10 to genuine, I need a product key on this PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-a-product-key-of-this-pc/7b68520a-167a-49aa-9cbf-6cefa927350e
  4. Mac Product Key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Mac Product Key: I recently built a PC because my MAC crashed on me. Will my MAC product key transfer to my new PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mac-product-key/02b5d96c-3baa-47cc-b80d-4f039868ba04
  5. How to get my "invisble" product key back

How to get my "invisble" product key back: So I got my hands on a win 10 pro license 2 years back, now am switching to Linux but keeping Win 10 for games. I have now backed up all the stuff I require and would like to reinstall Win 10 for other reasons. So my option to do so is to use the Windows Installation Media...
  6. how do i get my product key?

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do i get my product key?: I am having trouble getting my product key, I tried trouble shooting but all to no avail.... I would really appreciate your help, thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-my-product-key/ef9046d1-e062-4ab9-97c8-7f8ed6970e16
  7. Multiple Product Keys

Multiple Product Keys: So I have two product keys for windows 10 and I would like to find out which one is linked to my current computer so I don't use the same copy of windows 10 on a different computer, I have forget which one linked to this PC and was wondering if I can find it the copy of...
  8. Windows 10 Product Key

Windows 10 Product Key: Ok so I bought a new computer for my brother and I installed drivers and programs for him and everything was working fine until I scanned with Malwarebytes. I found 4 pieces of riskware in the registry each called Riskware.KMS and I thought the person who sold us the computer...
  9. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Product Key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Product Key: I was lucky enough to get Windows 10 Edition for free back five years ago when Minecraft gave all premium users it as a gift. I logged in maybe once or twice and never did again. That was two or three computers ago. I have no idea what my product key is. I can no longer log...
  10. Lost product key and new motherboard

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Lost product key and new motherboard: My last motherboard died on me and I got a new motherboard I plan to install with my old SSD on it with windows. I intend to install a fresh copy but don't have my product key. How would I go about obtaining that key before I attempt to install anything? Thanks for any help....