Windows 10: product key

Discus and support product key in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; product key is error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/product-key/94981f9e-ded2-4bc5-97a1-37603832e331 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by rajanandkushwaha, Mar 15, 2019.

1. product key

product key is error

:)

rajanandkushwaha, Mar 15, 2019
  2. Sher Amo Win User

Product key

Hi Megan,

A product key is used when activating a software.
    To help us determine the appropriate troubleshooting steps that can resolve your concern, we'd like to ask the following questions:

• What product are you trying to activate?
    • Are you looking for the product key to activate your Office application?
    • Which version of Office are you trying to activate? To check this, you can perform the steps posted on this
      link.
    • Are you looking for the product key to activate your Windows?

We look forward to your response.

Sher Amo, Mar 15, 2019
  3. i know the product id but forget the product key

Hello,

There is still a way to search for your product key. Kindly follow the steps below for you to know your product key:

• Press Windows key + X
    • Click Command Prompt (admin)
    • Enter the following command: wmic path SoftwareLicensingService get OA3xOriginalProductKey
    • Then hit Enter
    The product key will be revealed, copy the product key then enter it.

Give us an update on what happens.

Anthony Cato, Mar 15, 2019
  4. AndreTen Win User

product key

Where is my Product Key if I want to re-install?

Like davidhk said. But if you really want to see your windows key, I would suggest Belarc advisor. It will give you some useful information about your system, product keys of your software is among them (not only Microsoft, you will have listed most of your keys).

AndreTen, Mar 15, 2019
Thema:

product key

1. product key - Similar Threads - product key

2. Active Window 10 with Digital License instead of Product Key ???

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Active Window 10 with Digital License instead of Product Key ???: Hi all, I recently bought a new laptop and I'd like to reinstall Window 10 on the new one. Problem is the Window 10 I have is the one upgraded from Window 8.1 for free. So if I log in with my Microsoft account on the new laptop Window then is it gonna automatic active...
  3. product key

product key: hello ive had my acer computer since 2015 and ive have been getting a pop up saying my Windsor license will expire soon and I need to change the product key and its not anywhere on my computer how do I find it ?...
  4. Changing product key.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Changing product key.: I recently got a hp computer with windows already installed on it, and I would like to install a game called roblox. it is insisting that I need to change my product key, but to do that I need a 25 digit code. it says I will either have an email or find it on the packaging,...
  5. Product key and activation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Product key and activation: Sir, I had original windows 7 pre installed in my laptop but i upgraded it to pirated windows 10 i don't even have the product key of the pre installed windows 7 now how can i get my windows 7 back??...
  6. why i they dont email me the product key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    why i they dont email me the product key: why they don't email me the product key after i ordered a windows 10 pro in microsoft store for activation it keep telling me to activate my windows but how? they don't send me the product key...
  7. Product Key Activation

Product Key Activation: I'm having trouble setting up Office on my laptop. I bought it back in November and tried to enter the product key but I forgot the password so I gave up trying to download it for a while. I have now resolved the password issue but now when I try to log in my product key no...
  8. I need a Product Key Code for my pre installed MS Office

I need a Product Key Code for my pre installed MS Office: I need the Product Key code that was pre installed on my PC. The computer crashed and we got a new hard drive and now need the code to use MS Office products which I do not have...
  9. How to retrieve Product KEY for Windows 10

How to retrieve Product KEY for Windows 10: How can i see my current product key the my Windows 10 ***Modified title from: Product KEY*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-retrieve-product-key-for-windows-10/8eadd50e-f97e-45da-8fdb-762bbe1276f4"
  10. Windows 10 Product Key

Windows 10 Product Key: I changed hardware on my PC and now whenever I try to reactivate it says I do not have a product key with this account. I've used the troubleshoot method but that still will not work. Will I have to just buy it again?...