Windows 10: product key

Discus and support product key in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; product key is error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/product-key/94981f9e-ded2-4bc5-97a1-37603832e331 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by rajanandkushwaha, Mar 15, 2019.

1. product key

product key is error

:)

rajanandkushwaha, Mar 15, 2019
  2. Sher Amo Win User

Product key

Hi Megan,

A product key is used when activating a software.
    To help us determine the appropriate troubleshooting steps that can resolve your concern, we'd like to ask the following questions:

• What product are you trying to activate?
    • Are you looking for the product key to activate your Office application?
    • Which version of Office are you trying to activate? To check this, you can perform the steps posted on this
      link.
    • Are you looking for the product key to activate your Windows?

We look forward to your response.

Sher Amo, Mar 15, 2019
  3. i know the product id but forget the product key

Hello,

There is still a way to search for your product key. Kindly follow the steps below for you to know your product key:

• Press Windows key + X
    • Click Command Prompt (admin)
    • Enter the following command: wmic path SoftwareLicensingService get OA3xOriginalProductKey
    • Then hit Enter
    The product key will be revealed, copy the product key then enter it.

Give us an update on what happens.

Anthony Cato, Mar 15, 2019
  4. AndreTen Win User

product key

Where is my Product Key if I want to re-install?

Like davidhk said. But if you really want to see your windows key, I would suggest Belarc advisor. It will give you some useful information about your system, product keys of your software is among them (not only Microsoft, you will have listed most of your keys).

AndreTen, Mar 15, 2019
Thema:

product key

1. product key - Similar Threads - product key

2. How can I find Product key of preinstalled Window 10 in my desktop

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How can I find Product key of preinstalled Window 10 in my desktop: Hi Can u pls help me to find product key of preinstalled Windows 10 in my HP make desktop. I have bought this product 495 days ago so HP don't want to support as warranty got finished. I don't have neither digital license nor product key CD/DVD for activation of Windows...
  3. Product key

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Product key: I hope someone can help, My SSD has failed like a trooper, and I've had the laptop since windows 8, I had the free update to windows 10, my question, do I need to try and get the product key off the SDD or after I recover Windows, will my live account let me re-activate?...
  4. Recovering windows 10 product key?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Recovering windows 10 product key?: A few months ago, my desktops' hard drive suffered a catastrophic failure. I am dumb, and I never made a recovery disc, and I cannot find the paperwork that came with my computer. I did, however, have my microsoft account linked to that computer, by which I mean I had to use...
  5. Product Key

Product Key: I have mislaid my Windows 10 product key - how can I retrieve it from Microsoft in ordet to undertake a "fully clean drive" procedure? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/product-key/da44c82f-add0-46b7-b041-3342ac212578"
  6. The last product key you entered can't be used for this copy of Windows.

The last product key you entered can't be used for this copy of Windows.: There's a popup on my screen that says that Windows will expire soon etc, I go to settings and it says, "The last product key you entered (product key here) can't be used for this copy of Windows. (numbers here)" I had this before perhaps 1 year ago, and I just went on...
  7. Games for Windows Live: Accessing Product Keys for Previous Purchases

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Games for Windows Live: Accessing Product Keys for Previous Purchases: Hello, I know this is a little late but I was trying to play Tinker and though I can get Games for Windows Live to download, it's asking me for my product key. While this was a free game, it did have a key attached, and without the server connecting, I can't see a way to...
  8. license and product key on multiple computers...sort of

license and product key on multiple computers...sort of: here is the scenario. I have old desktops not in use and without operating systems and no hard drives. in two different locations. With the cost of SSD Drives being pretty inexpensive, lets say i have a 2TB SATA SSD with licensed and activated version of windows 10. Using...
  9. "We couldn't verify the product key. Please check your installation media." Error occurring...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    "We couldn't verify the product key. Please check your installation media." Error occurring...: Hello, I have created a bootable USB drive for Windows using the Windows Media Creation Tool (ISO download) + writing the ISO to the USB drive using Rufus. I'm trying to install Windows on a brand new SSD that I have, and then wipe my HDD that currently has Windows on it....
  10. Windows 10 activation with a valid product key on a new computer

Windows 10 activation with a valid product key on a new computer: Hi, My last computer broke, so I got a new one and tried to move the windows license on it. I deactivated it from the old one and with "slmgr -ipk" in CMD I added it to the new computer. But if I run the next command "slmgr /dli" the next message is displayed: [ATTACH]...